setting to recording a series in advance

I am going to be away for the first two weeks of "Flashforward" and would love to set my v+ box to record the entire series BEFORE I go away, but I can't seem to find an option to do that. Is there such an option and if so how do I do it?

Thanks so much in advance.

Comments

• Ernie_CErnie_C Posts: 2,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As Flashforward doesn't start until 9pm a week this evening, it isn't on the EPG yet.

It will be there tonight after 10pm and you should be able to put a Series Link on then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Ernie_C wrote: »
    As Flashforward doesn't start until 9pm a week this evening, it isn't on the EPG yet.

It will be there tonight after 10pm and you should be able to put a Series Link on then.

So (excuse me for being an idiot but I haven't used the record series function on my newish v+ box yet) how exactly do I put a series link on something? *blush*
  • Ernie_CErnie_C Posts: 2,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go into the EPG; find the entry with the cursor; it should be highlit in yellow; push the yellow button.
  • Maid MarianMaid Marian Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    Highlight / choose the programme you want to record and then you will be able to choose the yellow button on your remote. Once you have pressed that follow the instructions on the screen. If it's a series you need to choose the 'All' option. Press ok and it will all be set up :)
    Forum Member
    Thanks that sounds simple enough...I'll let you know after tonight if I have any problems! :)
    Forum Member
    Just to let you know flashforward appeared on the EPG and I was able to set the record series function! Thanks to everyone for their help!

Now all I have to do is to retune my various freeview boxes on September 30th after midday!!