Maria Fowler admits to calling Marcus Collins a 'half-breed'

Comments

• daisyflower2012daisyflower2012 Posts: 6,020
    Forum Member
    gpk wrote: »
    i said i had my doubts about the previous situation, not that i thought he was completely lying.

Okaaayyy :confused: Please explain it to me then. Which part is he lying about and which part is he telling the truth?
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But he was right not to go to the police as they would have laughed him out of the station on a "suspicion"

Doncha think?

well with respect, if the police wouldn't take it seriously. is it so wrong that people would have their doubts about a press report?
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well with respect, if the police wouldn't take it seriously. is it so wrong that people would have their doubts about a press report?

Sounds like you are fuming that he wasnt lying about Maria Fowler and are casting back into the mists of time for something else to damn him on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This from a woman who rents out her fanny by the hour :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okaaayyy :confused: Please explain it to me then. Which part is he lying about and which part is he telling the truth?

how am i supposed to know that? i never said he was lying, i said i had my doubts about the story. its really not that confusing really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    how am i supposed to know that? i never said he was lying, i said i had my doubts about the story. i.

which is accusing him of lying.
    Forum Member
    how am i supposed to know that? i never said he was lying, i said i had my doubts about the story. its really not that confusing really.

Hmm...
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    She's just an extra :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like you are fuming that he wasnt lying about Maria Fowler and are casting back into the mists of time for something else to damn him on.

i am not fuming and in a way i am glad that marcus was telling the truth. not glad that he had to listen to that, but glad that now people will rightfully see maria for what she really is. i don't like maria one bit and what she admitted to saying was completely unacceptable.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    which is accusing him of lying.
    Hmm...

well its not really and i never even used that word. i said i had my doubts about the story and frankly anyone could have made that story up. didn't someone mention the x factor leaked the story to the press? also it really wasn't that long ago, late last year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well its not really and i never even used that word. .

No you were very careful about not using that word, but most of us got your gist.
    Forum Member
    No you were very careful about not using that word, but most of us got your gist.

/\/\/\/\ THIS!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    /\/\/\/\ THIS!!!!!

i also said i was sorry from doubting him in this instance. however, for whatever reason you two seem unwilling to accept that and wish to focus on things i didn't write.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This from a woman who rents out her fanny by the hour :rolleyes:

Hhhmm, that's pretty much what I said on the other thread. This woman sounds completely fowl ! :D
    Forum Member
    i also said i was sorry from doubting him in this instance. however, for whatever reason you two seem unwilling to accept that and wish to focus on things i didn't write.

*sigh* gpk, Marcus didn't call the police when Miss Fowler called him a 'half-breed', you 'had your suspicions' about that and it turned out to be true. This is a concrete example of why you shouldn't make assumptions/judgments without knowing all the facts! That's all we're trying to say.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *sigh* gpk, Marcus didn't call the police when Miss Fowler called him a 'half-breed', you 'had your suspicions' about that and it turned out to be true. This is a concrete example of why you shouldn't make assumptions/judgments without knowing all the facts! That's all we're trying to say.

you can only make assumptions on the information presented to you at any given time. no one was in receipt of the full facts and i was merely explaining my reasons for making those assumptions. someone mentioned before i commented that marcus had been `taking flack from both racists and homophobes`, to which i explained why i had my doubts. you based your opinions on assumptions surely, since you too were not privy to the full facts of that matter.
    Forum Member
    you can only make assumptions on the information presented to you at any given time. no one was in receipt of the full facts and i was merely explaining my reasons for making those assumptions. someone mentioned before i commented that marcus had been `taking flack from both racists and homophobes`, to which i explained why i had my doubts. you based your opinions on assumptions surely, since you too were not privy to the full facts of that matter.

Well, i guess it's just my nature to give someone the benefit of the doubt. It's what I hope people will always give me. I hope you will be just as tolerant should anyone make negative judgments about you, as you seem to want us to be.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, i guess it's just my nature to give someone the benefit of the doubt. It's what I hope people will always give me. I hope you will be just as tolerant should anyone make negative judgments about you, as you seem to want us to be.

i wasn't amused with people suggesting i wrote something i didn't, but it doesn't really bother me to be honest. there is little point in taking the moral higher ground though, people will have opinions different to yours and that doesn't automatically mean they are being negative.
    Forum Member
    i wasn't amused with people suggesting i wrote something i didn't, but it doesn't really bother me to be honest. there is little point in taking the moral higher ground though, people will have opinions different to yours and that doesn't automatically mean they are being negative.

Not surprised that you would say this. This particular part of the conversation is exhausting, so I think I'll just leave it now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This Maria Fowler seems like a vile person.

I think what's confusing people about the Marcus thing is that for someone who had the moral high ground, he certainly didn't act like it. Being racially abused is awful (I know) but when he also engaged in petty name calling on twitter, it's hard for him to come out of it in a good light.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there anyone connected to the TOWIE lot who isn't thick as pig shit and totally unlikeable?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Half Breed??? FFS, is this 1973 or something?

There is no excuse for anyone under the age of about 90 using that sort of term so anyone born in the last century using it must be (A) Racist or (B) Thick as pig sh*t or (C) Both.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lumiere wrote: »
    This Maria Fowler seems like a vile person.

I think what's confusing people about the Marcus thing is that for someone who had the moral high ground, he certainly didn't act like it. Being racially abused is awful (I know) but when he also engaged in petty name calling on twitter, it's hard for him to come out of it in a good light.

i agree with this, he may have been responding to unacceptable comments and she did initiate the online feud. however, he did participate in trading insults on twitter, so it kind of makes him just as petty in a way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i agree with this, he may have been responding to unacceptable comments and she did initiate the online feud. however, he did participate in trading insults on twitter, so it kind of makes him just as petty in a way.

did he insult her race? Did he insult her sexuality? No? Didn't think so..:p

You do your best to smear him but it is not really working is it?
  • *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    did he insult her race? Did he insult her sexuality? No? Didn't think so..:p

You do your best to smear him but it is not really working is it?

Are some insults worse than others? :confused: Phyllis Stein made a crude commert about her earlier in this thread based on her femininity/womanhood....no one batted an eyelid. Why isn't sexism considered as evil as racism?