Options

When does Bianca leave?

EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
Forum Member
✭✭
Which date does Bianca leave on? Could it be the week beginning the 22nd?

Comments

• Options
    zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its next week i think
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well if it is she won't get a duff duff for Friday if that is her last episode and I bet when she leaves she will get a duff duff and hopefully a Julia's theme
  • Options
    zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just read some spoliers for that week saying whitney struggles with bianca desicion
  • Options
    lovinglifelovinglife Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    Well if it is she won't get a duff duff for Friday if that is her last episode and I bet when she leaves she will get a duff duff and hopefully a Julia's theme

I agree. I think they have done the Bianca's Exit Trailer very well indeed. It would be sweet(but soppy)for Bianca and Terry to be leaving, holding hands, and also get Julia's theme.
  • Options
    IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next week i believe, took her long enough
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IanMandy wrote: »
    Next week i believe, took her long enough

Are you sure its next week because Bianca appears in Friday' episode but doesn't get the duff duff and if she is leaving on Friday next week wouldn't she get the duff duff and a Julia's theme why give Alfie Moon the duff duff a week on Friday :confused:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04h8kcw
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,304
    Forum Member
    It's going to be dragged out over the next two weeks.
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was around the 18th. but I might of made that up
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you sure its next week because Bianca appears in Friday' episode but doesn't get the duff duff and if she is leaving on Friday next week wouldn't she get the duff duff and a Julia's theme why give Alfie Moon the duff duff a week on Friday :confused:

I might be being stupid but how does the cast list tell you who is getting the duff duff
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    As soon as possible and I hope she takes those snotty nosed kids with her.
  • Options
    IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    I might be being stupid but how does the cast list tell you who is getting the duff duff

Usually the first person on it but its not infallible, there have been cases when the person not at the top of the cast list got a duff duff. And sometimes could be an item that gets a duff duff
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »

well Bianca is in the middle of the cast list and to me if Bianca does leave a week on Friday then why put her in the middle part why not at the top.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Usually the first person on it but its not infallible, there have been cases when the person not at the top of the cast list got a duff duff. And sometimes could be an item that gets a duff duff

This. I don't think Bianca is leaving a week on Friday tbh if she was then why put her in the middle of the cast list.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think its next week or Bianca wouldn't be in the middle f the cast list on Friday 12th September.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh thanks, I thought it might be that. I don't usually look at the cast lists I might in future
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it the week beginning the 22nd she leaves on?
  • Options
    radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not soon enough>:(
  • Options
    flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,806
    Forum Member
    Is it the week beginning the 22nd she leaves on?

According to Inside Soap's "what happens when" page it's the 12th.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flbkab wrote: »
    According to Inside Soap's "what happens when" page it's the 12th.

It can't be the 12th because her name is not at the top of the cast list and surely if she leaves a week on Friday then her name would be at the top of the cat list and surely she would get the duff duff and a Julia's theme? Why is Alfie at the top of the cast list for the 12th and Bianca not?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can someone find out for me please?
  • Options
    Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see her leaving after the 12th to be honest. Why would she go after her friend had been seriously hurt in a fire?
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They do that sometimes, it said stacey would get the duff duff last night and it was whitney, it isn't always right, so just wait and see:)
  • Options
    radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim_x wrote: »
    I can't see her leaving after the 12th to be honest. Why would she go after her friend had been seriously hurt in a fire?

Because she's as selfish as the actress who plays her.
  • Options
    Cosmic999Cosmic999 Posts: 1,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patsy Palmer should be forever banned from returning, as well as the terrible Maisie Smith, good riddance I say.