Options

Should i innitiate the 4th date?

mizhogmizhog Posts: 970
Forum Member
✭✭
im a guy whos been on three dates with this guy. we get along pretty well when we are together and there is certain amount of chemistry. on the first date we both agreed we would like to meet for a second. we did and that went good too. a couple days later he asked me if i wanted a third date. i did so we went out last weekend. again it went well. the thing is he isnt that forthcoming with texts or overly forthcoming inimitately when were alone.

i am usualy the one who asks him first how his day is going. i havent spoken to him since i left his place on sun, he was apparently ill when i last saw him. i changed my facebook photo today and he liked it, so i guess that means he still likes me lol of some sort do u think? im certainly not the type to chase guys i dont need to beg for a date and not needy at all. however i still use plenty of fish and i know he does because ive seen him online while i am on there too..

as he asked fora third date should i ask for the 4th. i am very fond of him so i guess i have nothing to lose. its just i dont want to waste my time...

what should i do?

Comments

• Options
    iDirtyPenguiniDirtyPenguin Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    Just ask for a 4th.. And await a response?
  • Options
    frightleverfrightlever Posts: 1,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems to be going well, so just go for it more. It shows you're willing to be pro-active.
  • Options
    mizhogmizhog Posts: 970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so you'd say its worth asking then?
  • Options
    mrsgrumpy49mrsgrumpy49 Posts: 10,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He asked last time. Maybe he doesn't want to do all the running.
    If he is just not into you, at least you'll find out.
  • Options
    maggie thecatmaggie thecat Posts: 2,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ask. Unless of course you want him calling all the shots in your relationship, should there be one.