Star Wars

12346»

Comments

• idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    bass55 wrote: »
    Interesting that they haven't released the surnames for Ridley and Boyega's characters. Perhaps the rumours about Rey being Han and Leia's daughter could be true.

Finn Calrissian :D
  • Dr. LinusDr. Linus Posts: 6,445
    Forum Member
    Considering Daisy Ridley looks so much like Natalie Portman, that can't be a coincidence and she must surely be a Skywalker.

Of course, she wouldn't have that surname though. She's likely to be Rey Solo.

She could end up being Rey Solo-Organa-Skywalker though!

Not sure why they haven't released Boyega's surname - perhaps he just doesn't have one? It works for Yoda, Chewie, Palpatine Jabba and Dooku after all.
  • JimothyDJimothyD Posts: 8,868
    Forum Member
    Dr. Linus wrote: »
    Considering Daisy Ridley looks so much like Natalie Portman, that can't be a coincidence and she must surely be a Skywalker.

Of course, she wouldn't have that surname though. She's likely to be Rey Solo.

She could end up being Rey Solo-Organa-Skywalker though!

Not sure why they haven't released Boyega's surname - perhaps he just doesn't have one? It works for Yoda, Chewie, Palpatine Jabba and Dooku after all.

Chewie's surname is 'Partridge'.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iko Uwais from "The Raid" films is joining the cast so it means someone is going to get a whoopin' :)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a619472/the-raid-2s-iko-uwais-and-yayan-ruhian-join-star-wars-7.html
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i caught raid 2 the other day so this is great news. never felt like rewatching fight scenes before!
  • Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some acrobatic fight scenes then? The only good thing about TPM was Ray Park as Darth Maul (even though he was killed in a cheap way. Oooh look, Obi Wan is flipping 20ft over my head, that's nice, I'll just watch what he does and not react)
  • RebelScumRebelScum Posts: 16,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some acrobatic fight scenes then? The only good thing about TPM was Ray Park as Darth Maul (even though he was killed in a cheap way. Oooh look, Obi Wan is flipping 20ft over my head, that's nice, I'll just watch what he does and not react)

He wasn't killed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RebelScum wrote: »
    He wasn't killed.

Okay, we don't see him die. But if he did survive the fall, not to mention being sliced in half, he surely would have turned up with some robot legs to improve the following films?
  • RebelScumRebelScum Posts: 16,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay, we don't see him die. But if he did survive the fall, not to mention being sliced in half, he surely would have turned up with some robot legs to improve the following films?

He did just that, in the Clone Wars TV series (which is canon).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RebelScum wrote: »
    He did just that, in the Clone Wars TV series (which is canon).

Only saw about 3 eps of TCW. Good to know.
  • Gordie1Gordie1 Posts: 6,993
    Forum Member
    Did i just hear warwick davis say he sneaked a camera on set of the new film and he posted a photo with darth vader?:o

If so, :o, hes in the shit.
  • idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    Gordie1 wrote: »
    Did i just hear warwick davis say he sneaked a camera on set of the new film and he posted a photo with darth vader?:o

If so, :o, hes in the shit.

I think Darth Vader will appear in a flashback.
  • Gordie1Gordie1 Posts: 6,993
    Forum Member
    idlewilde wrote: »
    I think Darth Vader will appear in a flashback.
    There was a photo on that he took on set where is posing with vader, why else would there be a person dressed as darth vader on set i spose, he also put on a pic of him with chewy.