NCIS Los Angeles

Comments

• lola14lola14 Posts: 3,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's just work place banter. They are a very close team.. Sam especially, has good reason to be grateful to Deekes.
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,695
    Forum Member
    It was goofy, but I loved that red herring joke on this weeks ep.
    Me too. I wonder if they wrote the whole episode for that one joke? :D
  • LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^In TVland I'm sure more has been done for less. ;)
  • chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if sky is repeating this as virgin media are useless and havent put it on their catchup?
    Forum Member
    You mean Sky haven't put it on their Catch-up. Channels are responsible for their own content :)

And, sorry but you've missed both repeats now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You mean Sky haven't put it on their Catch-up. Channels are responsible for their own content :)

And, sorry but you've missed both repeats now.

Its on sky. but im not a sky customer im a virgin media customer
  • NoEntry2kNoEntry2k Posts: 14,985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its on sky. but im not a sky customer im a virgin media customer

What he means is that Sky are responsible for uploading their catch up content across all platforms, Sky, Virgin, whatever.
    So Sky are at fault, not Virgin, even though you are a Virgin customer.
    Forum Member
    NoEntry2k wrote: »
    What he means is that Sky are responsible for uploading their catch up content across all platforms, Sky, Virgin, whatever. So Sky are at fault, not Virgin, even though you are a Virgin customer.
    Indeed I did. Sorry :blush: Re-reading it back, it was confusing :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well what did we all make of the season finale?

It was kind of obvious they were heading for another cliffhanger. Just not as gripping as S4's.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I knew a cliffhanger was coming, it wouldn’t be a NCIS:LA finale without one. I quite enjoyed it, when you’re five seasons in to a programme not every season finale is going to be game changing.

One thing though, does Hetty get fired/leave/quit in every season only to return shortly after!?!
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

One thing though, does Hetty get fired/leave/quit in every season only to return shortly after!?!

I caught up today with the episode and thought the same thing. I wonder if maybe she is leaving as they have been hinting through the series that Nell is being groomed to take over.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's been no news that Linda Hunt is leaving the show so i guess it's just another leaving/coming back plot, which is fair enough, but why every year?!

Interestingly they filmed epsiodes 1 and 2 of season 6 when they filmed the finale of season 5. It's not unusualy to film the first epsiode of the next season for continuity reasons, but the first 2 is unusual.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New season of NCIS LA (Sky 1) starts Sunday October 19th.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New season of NCIS LA (Sky 1) starts Sunday October 19th.

Just posted the same in the Hawaii Five O thread, but this early return of NCIS: LA means Sky will have caught up with the US by early December. So, to allow a continuous runs of episodes, Sky will have to take it off air from mid-December and return it early March.
    Forum Member
    Booo! Hate it when they do that :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just posted the same in the Hawaii Five O thread
    Sorry 'bout that, should have given you the hat tip when I posted.
    :blush:
    Booo! Hate it when they do that :(
    Same here. I'd rather it start in January and have a longer run before we catch up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved last nights episode. Vintage LA. Especially that gag with the dog door.
  • misfittmisfitt Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    I much prefer NCIS with Gibbs but I have found this to be quite watchable. Chris o Donnell is no Gibbs though but LL Cool J is pretty good for a rapper.

On the plus side it is not Hawaii Five O which was a very bad idea. Luckily UK TV has taken this up yet but I have seen a few episodes when I have been with friends who have Sky.
    Forum Member
    H5-0 is awesome TV :D
  • Cally's mumCally's mum Posts: 4,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    H5-0 is awesome TV :D

I have swiftly gone off H50. I still think they should have named it something different and had different characters instead of riding on the coat tails of the original series (of which I was a big fan in the 60s and my hero was the ORIGINAL Danno, James MacArthur!).

I did give it a chance. I watched two seasons of it, but I just couldn't sustain my interest.

NCIS:LA however, I loved from its inception - the intro in the two-part NCIS episodes was brilliant.

Obviously I've watched NCIS since it came into being since JAG and absolutely adore it. But then, I'm a long-standing Mark Harmon fan, dating back to when he co-starred in a series called 240 Robert.... he's changed a *bit* since then but only for the better!

i really love the teamwork in NCIS:LA and I adore Hetty! Very glad it's back and will miss it when it goes on hiatus in December. I really wish that Sky1 had waited - and if they had then its return would have coincided with the return of NCIS on FOX and they could have run in tandem.

Ah well ... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am i the only one starting to get a bit bored of this show?
  • dearmrmandearmrman Posts: 21,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am i the only one starting to get a bit bored of this show?

Possibly not, but for me with H50 it's perfect Sunday night viewing, nothing to demanding or serious. A good way to end the weekend.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow that was a great episode this week. I genuinly didn't know what the outcome was going to be.

Hetty got really sweary as well. :D
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow that was a great episode this week. I genuinly didn't know what the outcome was going to be.

Hetty got really sweary as well. :D

I thought it's been a good opening story line for the series.
  • White-KnightWhite-Knight Posts: 2,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On of the worst shows on TV.

Take a brilliant classic TV programme (NCIS), add in loads of ridiculous tech at a stupid spy type headquarters, silly comedy characters and acting to match the same and add in a famous US rapper.

Recent US film formula and ridiculous to match.

I love most US shows, but NCIS Los Angeles is just trash.

I see ratings are currently falling:

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/ncis-los-angeles-season-six-ratings-34142/

They should have just stuck to the original which is as good as ever.