The John and Edward Appreciation Thread (Part 19)

Comments

• DisnaeDisnae Posts: 9,479
    Forum Member
    @BBUKLive 1145: It's a very chilled morning in the House but things are going to be shaken up, as two cheeky cherubs are floating around

...interesting...
    Ooh! This sounds promising!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rosemary wrote: »
    Ooo interesting..I wonder whats going on :confused:

This should please the folks on the BB forum no end :eek: :D

It would wind them up into a frenzy! Perversely I love reading those threads, even though I don't have the nerve to join in very often.:(
    Forum Member

Just popped on to the BB forum and they are still talking about John and Edward :eek: ...I thought they would have been knocked off the front page by the eviction and the news about the return of a bit of live feed....it seems they can't stop talking about them over there :D
    They just can't stop talking about them! they love them really!:D

I'll never forget the time they went in, just for 5 mins, to do the Ignore the Obvious task and there were about 10 threads about them lol!:D
  • rosemaryrosemary Posts: 11,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another tweet =

@BBUKLive 1224: The HMs are doing this week's shopping list. All of them except the Twins, they're in the garden talking to the cherubs

:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're back..its official :D

@YahooOmgUK Oo @planetjedward fans the #JEDANGELS are back in #CBB today causing mischief! This time they're giving the OTHER twins a secret mission!
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're back..its official :D

@YahooOmgUK Oo @planetjedward fans the #JEDANGELS are back in #CBB today causing mischief! This time they're giving the OTHER twins a secret mission!

Aha.....that means Jedward are this year's Tree of Temptation :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Aha.....that means Jedward are this year's Tree of Temptation :D

How funny :D I'm a bit scared to go on the BB forum though...it might actually explode :eek::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How funny :D I'm a bit scared to go on the BB forum though...it might actually explode :eek::D
    I'll get my popcorn ready :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a pic of yesterday after the recording of the Eurovision song:
    https://twitter.com/#!/paddydalton/status/157411602600177664/photo/1/large

And the task with the Playboy twins:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJH2FaffEgs

And always relevant, @planetjedward has now 498849 followers. Being today in the CBB house, having tomorrow a gig in Ireland and starting on Sunday the European Tour I have no idea if they are gonna find the time to record the 500k video. As we had the 400k one when they had already hit 425k followers, maybe we could expect the same now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And the task with the Playboy twins:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJH2FaffEgs

And always relevant, @planetjedward has now 498849 followers. Being today in the CBB house, having tomorrow a gig in Ireland and starting on Sunday the European Tour I have no idea if they are gonna find the time to record the 500k video. As we had the 400k one when they had already hit 425k followers, maybe we could expect the same now.

Unless they have already made it...I think we are going to have to wait a bit for the traditional dancing in pants video :D

Although you never know with them...they do seem to pull extra time out of thin air ;)
    Forum Member
    Another tweet =

@BBUKLive 1224: The HMs are doing this week's shopping list. All of them except the Twins, they're in the garden talking to the cherubs

:confused:
    lol, I saw that tweet earlier and completely forgot about the playboy twins. I thought John and Edward were in the garden!
    Forum Member

I'm waiting to see how many egg followers they get this time lol. I wonder if they'll stick with dancing in pants. We kind of expect it now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So that's the final confirmation then : the song has been written by Priddy, Jensen and Larsson and recorded at the DeeKay studios in London :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    So that's the final confirmation then : the song has been written by Priddy, Jensen and Larsson and recorded at the DeeKay studios in London :)

I've got to say I was hoping for something different... the novelty factor will have worn off at this year's Eurovision, even if they have a great song, if it has the same sound I don't think they'll do as well (assuming they even get there, of course). They're capable of doing something different, I was hoping they would :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was just watching the video of Frankie fishing all of his clothes out of the pool, after the twins made the girl twins throw them in there, and I couldn't help thinking about Frankies disrespectful comment to them about Katy Perry at X Factor.

Little did he know they'd have the power to ruin his wardrobe just a few months later:p
    Forum Member
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    I was just watching the video of Frankie fishing all of his clothes out of the pool, after the twins made the girl twins throw them in there, and I couldn't help thinking about Frankies disrespectful comment to them about Katy Perry at X Factor.

Little did he know they'd have the power to ruin his wardrobe just a few months later:p
    haha! serves him right!
  • MarcPaulBMarcPaulB Posts: 4,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know right? I love that they get so wound up about it "switching off if Jedward are on" " Jedward completely ruined my evening" etc, but I hate reading some of the stuff they write. Why can't they just say "I don't like Jedward and I don't enjoy watching them on BB" which is fair enough, but when they start saying they wish they'd never been born and bringing up about singing over Sian in the X Factor boot camp ad nauseam.......why do they have to be judged on what they did during ten seconds of their life over 2 years ago? :mad:

And then some people think the twins actually invented the tasks themselves? Anyway, Karma for Frankie!! :D
    Forum Member
    The twins ranked 1st re #FollowFriday in Ireland and 72nd in 'England'.(I assume that means GB or UK:rolleyes:) they were 133 in the world out of 21,558,090! http://www.followfriday.com/followfriday/planetjedward
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got to say I was hoping for something different... the novelty factor will have worn off at this year's Eurovision, even if they have a great song, if it has the same sound I don't think they'll do as well (assuming they even get there, of course). They're capable of doing something different, I was hoping they would :(

Well I'm quite happy with it : they could try and be clever and come back with a completely different sound and then end up getting a worse result than last year.
  • River_TamRiver_Tam Posts: 10,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

it doesn't really confirm that at all because Priddy/ a beautiful noise / Deekay produced all the tracks on the Victory album, even the ones they didn't write.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    Well I'm quite happy with it : they could try and be clever and come back with a completely different sound and then end up getting a worse result than last year.

But at least they would have tried, IMHO this guarantees a worse result.

But anyway. It's a new song :)
  • MarcPaulBMarcPaulB Posts: 4,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We don't know the song's going to be similar to Lipstick, let's at least wait till we've heard it. We know it'll be something upbeat, I can't really see the twins doing a ballad for ESC.
    Forum Member
    MarcPaulB wrote: »
    We don't know the song's going to be similar to Lipstick, let's at least wait till we've heard it. We know it'll be something upbeat, I can't really see the twins doing a ballad for ESC.
    I think Linda Martin confirmed it wouldn't be a ballad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    River_Tam wrote: »
    it doesn't really confirm that at all because Priddy/ a beautiful noise / Deekay produced all the tracks on the Victory album, even the ones they didn't write.

True, I forgot that they are producers as well. But in any event, I posted a rumour here on Sunday evening that it was the same songwriting team.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay - this is going sound weird, but @myownllama on twitter has asked if anyone knows of this:

"Could someone link me this picture "how a Jedward sees the world"? Wish I had saved it somewhere..."

I asked for a description of the pictures, and the Llama's reply was:

"there are 2 pics, first how normal people see it, green grass, blue sky, then how Jedward see it, with glitter and rainbows..."

If anyone knows of this (the Llama believes "she" has seen it in this AT thread...) could you please let me know, & possibly link it to me?

I don't like to see llamas getting distressed...they spit a bit when they do.
This discussion has been closed.