Ditching Sky HD channels

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
Forum Member
After the contract period ends is it possible to drop all channels, pay £10/month for sky+, and still receive BBC HD and 4HD? thanks

Comments

• carnoch04carnoch04 Posts: 10,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After the contract period ends is it possible to drop all channels, pay £10/month for sky+, and still receive BBC HD and 4HD? thanks

I don't think so. There is no Sky+ fee. You get it free with subscription. No sub, no Sky+.
    You would still get BBC HD and 4HD though.
  • Nigel GoodwinNigel Goodwin Posts: 58,330
    Forum Member

Yes, perfectly possible - carnoch04 is mistaken in his belief.

You'll also get Luxe HD as well, plus all the FTA and FTV channels.

But don't cancel until you've got your new card, because the old ones will stop working after a few months.
  • carnoch04carnoch04 Posts: 10,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But don't cancel until you've got your new card, because the old ones will stop working after a few months.

Sorry, I didn't know you could still pay a Sky+ fee as I thought this had been scrapped. My mistake!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    carnoch04 wrote: »
    Sorry, I didn't know you could still pay a Sky+ fee as I thought this had been scrapped. My mistake!

Thanks. do you mean that Sky are in the process of issuing new cards to all subscribers?
  • Nigel GoodwinNigel Goodwin Posts: 58,330
    Forum Member
    Thanks. do you mean that Sky are in the process of issuing new cards to all subscribers?

Not yet, but soon - April is the suggested month it should start.