Does Gillian talk a load of kack and does she twist the situation?

rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
Forum Member
✭✭
Gillian cheated in the puzzle task just shown by sitting on the rim of the dock. She then was shown saying that "people should thank her for standing up for bugs." But surely she would know the historical context of the show in how they treat insects. Also she has twisted her fainting situation. Your thoughts.

Comments

• cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Shaun should be pardoned if he kills Gillian.:D
  • cleocleo Posts: 4,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cezzy wrote: »

:D I agree

She did say that she was really nice to him, thereby proving the OPs point about twisting the situation.
  • shoesgirlshoesgirl Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    cezzy wrote: »

He should be given a knighthood, let alone pardoned :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes and yes.... she cannot go on this show and be exempt from everything. Standing up for bugs, frankly the woman is a nutter.
  • shortyknickersshortyknickers Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's odious and deluded. She is trying to pretend she has a real phobia and no-one else does. No-one has that many phobias. Had I been Shaun I'd have stuck my lit cigarette up her bottom.
  • puffin1962puffin1962 Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Gillian doesn't think any of the rules apply to her!

That's why she preferred to eat her vegan stew made with contraband
  • SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does she talk kack?

Do my balls smell of Bisto?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Sitting on top of, is not the same as standing in.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    She is a lying, obnoxious witch. :mad: She makes my blood pressure rise.:eek:
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And she didn't ask Shaun nicely, she told him!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think ITV are really trying to push her buttons now. On ITV2 someone just suggested they should have had a camp punishment unless she gave up her contraband which would really have set everything off - much better idea ! This woman has not one redeeming quality and soon seemed to recover from her 'fragile exhausted' condition just a bit earlier. 'Who's got the power now' she shrieked. Yuck.
  • lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sitting on top of, is not the same as standing in.

She seemed adamant that she was right and deserved a pardon/apology. I did wonder if she was being jovially ironic, but she doesn't seem the jovial ironic type. The arsey way she picked up the pot and told the ranger she was going to keep it in the jail, dispelled the "poor weedy Gillian" myth once and for all. She is in this for herself and thinks she will come across as a sort of hero. I really hope her twisting back fires on her.
  • tjbantamtjbantam Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's clearly in a world of her own, especially where she said she asked Shaun nicely not to smoke. No she f***ing didn't!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She seemed adamant that she was right and deserved a pardon/apology. I did wonder if she was being jovially ironic, but she doesn't seem the jovial ironic type. The arsey way she picked up the pot and told the ranger she was going to keep it in the jail, dispelled the "poor weedy Gillian" myth once and for all. She is in this for herself and thinks she will come across as a sort of hero. I really hope her twisting back fires on her.

Yep, there was nothing weedy about her. 'I';m taking it what are you going to do about it?'. I'm sure it will backfire on her - ITV are keeping her in long enough but they have started to pave the way I think in showing this totally nasty side to her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    Every situation is twisted to suit herself. Probably believes it to. How could she turn to Sheryl and Lembit and say she asked him nicely not to smoke! They were all in the same space. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    She is a lying, obnoxious witch. :mad: She makes my blood pressure rise.:eek:

Oooh, EXACTLY what I was going to write! An absolute witch with no empathy for others, only able to think of herself and dishonest to the core. I'm surprised she hasn't been kicked out and wonder what they are going to do about her 'contraband' - they can't let her continue to use it, surely? My preferred option would be for it to be replaced with some bugs and then watch the fireworks when she next goes to her rucksack :D
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Devilchild wrote: »
    Oooh, EXACTLY what I was going to write! An absolute witch with no empathy for others, only able to think of herself and dishonest to the core. I'm surprised she hasn't been kicked out and wonder what they are going to do about her 'contraband' - they can't let her continue to use it, surely? My preferred option would be for it to be replaced with some bugs and then watch the fireworks when she next goes to her rucksack :D

:D:D:D
  • trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tjbantam wrote: »
    She's clearly in a world of her own, especially where she said she asked Shaun nicely not to smoke. No she f***ing didn't!
    Absolutely - he showed her right up by moving away to smoke and then apologising for his language while all she could do was rant like a shrew.
    She doesn't just twist things - she lies and play acts the entire time, imo.
  • mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tvsaddo wrote: »
    Every situation is twisted to suit herself. Probably believes it to. How could she turn to Sheryl and Lembit and say she asked him nicely not to smoke! They were all in the same space. :rolleyes:

I think she definately believes it!...... something wrong in her mind somewhere!.......:eek:
  • jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    tvsaddo wrote: »

Because totally self absorbed people like her, utterly believe every word that comes out of their mouths, even though the rest of us know it to be complete shite. !
  • susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I think Gillian genuinely believes her version of things. When she "acts" a faint, she thinks it's the real thing. She's really quite delusional, but such people are very difficult to deal with, because you just can't argue with them.