First Half Of The Movie Only

gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
Forum Member
✭✭
Goodfellas

Full Metal Jacket

brilliant first half, slightly less good second.

any more of that ilk?

Comments

• quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    The Dark Knight for me.Once The Joker escapes from jail I just lose interest.To be fair it's more than halfway through,but the sequences after just feel tacked on,and Two-Face is far too good a Batman villian to just have about 10 minutes of screen time.It just feels like the plot meandered.

Also, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome gets a rough ride but I thought the set up and the film was good,ironically until he went beyond Thunderdome and met the tribe of kids.The tone changes to a Peter Pan style Disney film.
  • DirtyBarrySpeedDirtyBarrySpeed Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    28 Days Later, good start then gets a bit boring when they meet the soldiers.
  • ironjadeironjade Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Once Upon a Time in America.
  • sinbad8982sinbad8982 Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Dusk Till Dawn
  • dearmrmandearmrman Posts: 21,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyfall
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Insidious - 1st half set it up to be one of the top horror films but 2nd half burst the bubble.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodfellas? Are you for real? Second half wasn't so good. Did I read that right. I need to go lay down.
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    downtonfan wrote: »
    Goodfellas? Are you for real? Second half wasn't so good. Did I read that right. I need to go lay down.

lol me too - I love every minute of that whole film!:D
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    Strudel wrote: »
    Insidious - 1st half set it up to be one of the top horror films but 2nd half burst the bubble.

Agree on this one too - first half scared the bejazus out of me - second half I was meh....................load of twollox.