Options

Diversity performing on Monday's semi-final

-Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
Forum Member
They've confirmed it on Twitter.
DiversityBGT:
yeh yeh.Ash n @IkeTheKidd speaking.so its like this, we performing on BGT semi final on monday :) we at the studio nw wrking on a new set :D
IkeTheKidd:
rehearsal rehearsals rehearsals..thats the way forward now..have to smash it on bgt chyyeeeaah

This is probably going to be the highlight of this year's BGT for me :o

Comments

• Options
    Faria262Faria262 Posts: 6,952
    Forum Member
    Bet you SuBo appears on one too - and that her second cousin Kerry Anne, who she's nev er met before, is competing on that very night.

xxxx
  • Options
    spaceman05spaceman05 Posts: 1,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a bit strange, i expected to see them, but not until finals night, would have been better i think, the last years winners passing over the baton so to speak
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe they can't make the final for some reason?

xxxx
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    off topic, I know. (apologies) They're supporting the saturdays at rochester castle on 17th July :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They're performing with JLS :) and Diana Vickers on 18th of June! I'm going - can't wait! :D

xxxx
  • Options
    Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spaceman05 wrote: »
    a bit strange, i expected to see them, but not until finals night, would have been better i think, the last years winners passing over the baton so to speak

They are probably saving the prime slot for SUBO on Simon Cowell's orders.:mad: Typical Cowell though not treating the winners as well as his own personal cash cow.
  • Options
    spaceman05spaceman05 Posts: 1,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tiger Rose wrote: »
    They are probably saving the prime slot for SUBO on Simon Cowell's orders.:mad: Typical Cowell though not treating the winners as well as his own personal cash cow.

a bit of a joke if that does happen, fair enough if diversity cant make it on saturday, but i am pretty sure they would have wanted to do saturday night, and would have known which saturday it was going to be in plenty of time to move things if neccasary, if subo is on the final i for 1 will be turning that segmant off, cant stand her:mad:
  • Options
    -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    spaceman05 wrote: »

Maybe they aren't having a performer on the final night? I can't remember there being one last year, they might think there won't be enough time or something.
    It's a bit disrespectful to Diversity if they put Susan Boyle on the final though :/ I'm hoping (although it's bound to happen) that she won't be on the show at all; there's been enough fawning over her to last a lifetime.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely jubly :D

And an earlier poster said it was a new set. Even better. YAY!!!!!!

Shame I'll likely have to sit through a whole load of crud first though :(. But it will SO be worth the wait. :D:D:D