Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion VIII (Spoilers)

COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,103
Forum Member
✭✭
WWE creative is looking at having one of the two Money in the Bank winners cash their title shot in before the SummerSlam pay-per-view. This might be done so the rest of the year can be planned with only one Superstar having a briefcase.

Comments

• Options
    nathan2226nathan2226 Posts: 3,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wooo ....Part 8 !! :D

I also heard a rumour that The Undertaker wanted to have Paul Bearer as his best man, but then he remembered he put him in a glass box full of cement ...
  • Options
    Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Part 8...Good stuff!!!

I really hope that the MITB winners are people who aren't normally in the main event picture. It's a good way of introducing a new face to compete for the World Titles.
  • Options
    kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will the Big Show have reinforced ladders avalible to him?
  • Options
    sergio2006sergio2006 Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Danielson is nailed on to return to the WWE in September/October.

In his first proper statement on the release he took it all way to well and even said: "My goal is to garner as much interest in independent wrestling over the next 90 days as I possibly can"

He acknowledges the TNA interest, but to me it seems clear hes basically got an agreement to return to the WWE once the 90 days are up.

http://officialbryandanielson.blogspot.com/

Just as I origionally thought
  • Options
    hurrikane313hurrikane313 Posts: 2,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kendoguk wrote: »
    Will the Big Show have reinforced ladders avalible to him?

He wont need a fricking ladder. He will just reach up and grab the briefcase. Not saying I want Big Show to win the smackdown MITB though. Would rather see Christian or MVP get the win.

And as for Raw can't see it being anyone other than one of the already established main eventers. DiBiase has gone backwards since Legacy split in my opinion. Bourne's push is too new, R-Truth is injured, Morrison and Miz are the only viable ones to win that are not main eventers yet and Morrison has been lacking in personality since his face turn. Miz on the other hand is at that point where he needs to go forwards as constantly having him either as or challenging for the US title will eventually get very stale.
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wrestling Observer newsletter says the Wade Barrett situation isn't serious and he's expected back on TV next week. Says it doesn't know what's going on with McIntyre.

Also says Vince has banned chops from WWE as the crowd always goes “Whooo!” and Vince doesn't want the audience reminded of Flair, given he's with TNA.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,864
    Forum Member
    Congratulations to richie4eva who was the highest poster in the last thread with 493 posts, 37 ahead of Nik01.:D

A meagre 138 posts by me in the last thread:p

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=1237822

That's a bit petty by Vince to ban chops just because the fans go woo.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JCR wrote: »
    Wrestling Observer newsletter says the Wade Barrett situation isn't serious and he's expected back on TV next week. Says it doesn't know what's going on with McIntyre.

Also says Vince has banned chops from WWE as the crowd always goes “Whooo!” and Vince doesn't want the audience reminded of Flair, given he's with TNA.

:eek:Are you serious?:mad: - Does that mean slaps awelll?
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    matty125 wrote: »
    :eek:Are you serious?:mad: - Does that mean slaps awelll?

That's what is says. Whooo!
  • Options
    wildmovieguywildmovieguy Posts: 8,342
    Forum Member
    lol Vince banning 'chops'. We haven't really seen them anyway since Shawn Michaels left. Keep digging that hole your putting Raw in Vince, keep digging away.
  • Options
    decemberboydecemberboy Posts: 3,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next week Vince bans two thirds of Raw because it reminds people how poor WWE is these days.
  • Options
    daclickdaclick Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just a random lil thing.....
    http://snappoll.com/poll/334616.php
  • Options
    mattshentonmattshenton Posts: 2,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Raw wasn't the best this past week, but is anyone else loving the celtic warriors attitude at the minute??? reminds me of early HHH
  • Options
    AJ WheelsAJ Wheels Posts: 2,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Raw wasn't the best this past week, but is anyone else loving the celtic warriors attitude at the minute??? reminds me of early HHH

not at all
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,864
    Forum Member
    WWE losing interest in the guest hosts.:D

http://rajah.com/base/node/19667
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alfie2008 wrote: »
    WWE losing interest in the guest hosts.:D

http://rajah.com/base/node/19667

One word...

FINALLY:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the rock will be the last guest host for the WWE.

I'd love to see simon cowell on there though!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dwayne Johnson hasn't been filming anything for months and isn't due to start again until late this year. If he really wanted to do it he would have done it. He already said there was problems because he couldn't say and do the kind of things he used to do when he was there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dwayne Johnson hasn't been filming anything for months and isn't due to start again until late this year. If he really wanted to do it he would have done it. He already said there was problems because he couldn't say and do the kind of things he used to do when he was there.

thought it was a done deal for this summer??????? please correct me if i'm wrong

The rock is the new GM:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe it is. I was just saying he has been free for months now and will be free for most of the year before he starts filming again. He has had plenty of time to do it and he did criticize the fact that things are different now from when he was involved in wrestling.
  • Options
    nathan2226nathan2226 Posts: 3,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JCR wrote: »

Sorry to drag up TNA in here but here is a spot on impression of (former WWE star;)) Ric Flair by Jay Lethal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLAwjw4Y7Qc&NR=1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it is. I was just saying he has been free for months now and will be free for most of the year before he starts filming again. He has had plenty of time to do it and he did criticize the fact that things are different now from when he was involved in wrestling.

yeah last i heard the rock was suppose to have said its a done deal to do some stuff over the summer that will be fun and entertaining, along them lines anyway.

Which at the time suggested he was going to be a guest host but with this new gm on a laptop thing, maybe its the rock emailing from hollywood.

Or my other guess is HBK:eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    nathan2226 wrote: »
    Sorry to drag up TNA in here but here is a spot on impression of (former WWE star;)) Ric Flair by Jay Lethal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLAwjw4Y7Qc&NR=1

I need to watch TNA more often!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/steamboathospitalized

Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat performed a stunt with other Legends this past Monday. Late Wednesday night, Ricky was experiencing pain in his neck and shoulder, and immediately went to the hospital. It is not clear if his current condition is related to his performance on Monday night. WWE is waiting to hear more from the attending physicians.

The comments on the WWE Facebook page regarding this are really annoying me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I need to watch TNA more often!

After watching that i'm glad my remote can change channels.

It was like watching a man i use to respect make a bigger fool of himself, Ric flair will die in that ring:cry:

Anyway bigger things to mention.

Anyone like to think of were the "Nexus" storyline is going???
This discussion has been closed.