100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

After a recent big event, these two former co-stars had a little party in a hotel suite. The two co-stars are probably both B list. She leans towards B- and he is B+ because of his hit television show. Anyway, one drink became two which became ten and the next thing you know it is the next morning and they are still drinking and think it would be a fabulous idea to get married. They did it more for fun than anything, but they still did it and it is still legal.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh goooodddddd, SHUT TF UP, Ent!!!

Lol. :D
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »

After a recent big event, these two former co-stars had a little party in a hotel suite. The two co-stars are probably both B list. She leans towards B- and he is B+ because of his hit television show. Anyway, one drink became two which became ten and the next thing you know it is the next morning and they are still drinking and think it would be a fabulous idea to get married. They did it more for fun than anything, but they still did it and it is still legal.

:D:o Please be Mulder & Scully, please be Mulder & Scully.
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:o Please be Mulder & Scully, please be Mulder & Scully.

That's who I thought it was - but wasn't sure if he'd actually divorced the annoying bint from Jurassic Park III?
    Forum Member
    RyJa wrote: »
    That's who I thought it was - but wasn't sure if he'd actually divorced the annoying bint from Jurassic Park III?

That whole thing is a modern day Hollywood mystery. He got full custody of the kids and she seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That whole thing is a modern day Hollywood mystery. He got full custody of the kids and she seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.

Maybe she's been abducted ..... and the new husband and wife get to make it the subject matter of their new X movie if it ever gets made !!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member

The Eleventh Doctor and his former ginger companion? After Comic Con?

There have been rumours about them for a couple of months now.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whoever it is the event must have taken place in Las Vegas - only place you can get married at a moments notice.
    Forum Member

This A+ list mostly movie actor, who is probably the definition of a movie star, was at an event last week. It was at a hotel and there was a LGBT convention or gathering going on. The actor was overhead screaming in a whisper, "There are not going to be any gay people where we are going right? You know i can't stand gay people. No gays!!." When you think about it, you kind of just say to yourself how much it all makes sense.

This A+ mostly movie actor was out with his wife at a club this past week. They are not really the clubbing type as they get older and they do have kids. Apparently they like to get their freak on though because the wife dragged her husband to the bathroom where they had sex. I would never imagine this actor doing this, but he was. This will be revealed. Maybe he was excited his movie was coming out?

This actor was almost A list about a decade ago. He is still everywhere. Does lots of things. Great name recognition. Great face recognition, but does get confused with one other actor who looks a lot like him. Married to a gorgeous actress. Gorgeous. Anyway, our actor was on a plane and was recognized by his seatmate. The actor was ordering clothes from an online catalog and said they were for his wife. Last time i checked his wife was about a size zero, and didn't have size 11 feet. I guess it's true that our actor loves women's clothes. Kind of makes his actress wife a little more hot knowing she has been married so long to the actor even though he has this kink. This will be revealed.
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This A+ list mostly movie actor, who is probably the definition of a movie star, was at an event last week. It was at a hotel and there was a LGBT convention or gathering going on. The actor was overhead screaming in a whisper, "There are not going to be any gay people where we are going right? You know i can't stand gay people. No gays!!." When you think about it, you kind of just say to yourself how much it all makes sense.

This A+ mostly movie actor was out with his wife at a club this past week. They are not really the clubbing type as they get older and they do have kids. Apparently they like to get their freak on though because the wife dragged her husband to the bathroom where they had sex. I would never imagine this actor doing this, but he was. This will be revealed. Maybe he was excited his movie was coming out?

This actor was almost A list about a decade ago. He is still everywhere. Does lots of things. Great name recognition. Great face recognition, but does get confused with one other actor who looks a lot like him. Married to a gorgeous actress. Gorgeous. Anyway, our actor was on a plane and was recognized by his seatmate. The actor was ordering clothes from an online catalog and said they were for his wife. Last time i checked his wife was about a size zero, and didn't have size 11 feet. I guess it's true that our actor loves women's clothes. Kind of makes his actress wife a little more hot knowing she has been married so long to the actor even though he has this kink. This will be revealed.

Man has sex with wife OMG whatever is the world coming to? I must write a strongly worded letter to The Times :D

or was there another reason Enty would "never imagine this actor doing that" ??
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Man has sex with wife OMG whatever is the world coming to? I must write a strongly worded letter to The Times :D

or was there another reason Enty would "never imagine this actor doing that" ??

I would imagine it is more about the risk of having sex in a public place where you can get caught.

The fist one must be TinyTopGun, surely?
  • nw0307nw0307 Posts: 10,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would imagine it is more about the risk of having sex in a public place where you can get caught.

The fist one must be TinyTopGun, surely?

that's who I thought but he is all movie actor. I don't think he's done TV so now not sure. He's definitely got form for saying he hates gays though. Even though he's so far in the closet he's in Narnia. Maybe it's just lesbians he hates? :D
    Forum Member
    The husband doing it in the bathroom probably has a "Goody two-shoes" reputation, like Jason Bourne or Forrest Gump.
    I think Bourne have that new Sci-Fi film coming out soon?

The 3rd one is interesting. I don't know of any actor who has rumours of that the like to wear ladies clothes in this day and age other than Danny Zuko.
    Then there's the other big clue about him getting confused for another actor. There is only a couple i know of that confuse people.

1 was the President in Independence Day and he gets confused with the captain of the modern day ship in Titanic.

2 was the groom in My Best Friend's Wedding and he gets confused with the star of American Horror Story & The Practice.

Can't see any of them doing this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    The husband doing it in the bathroom probably has a "Goody two-shoes" reputation, like Jason Bourne or Forrest Gump.
    I think Bourne have that new Sci-Fi film coming out soon?

It's not Wolverine is it? He fits quite nicely, especially with the getting older bit. They do have kids as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm wondering of the last one is one of the two men who people get mixed up that between them have been dumber, in the newsroom, and a president on July 4th.
    Forum Member
    I'm wondering of the last one is one of the two men who people get mixed up that between them have been dumber, in the newsroom, and a president on July 4th.

I kind of thought the same but from what i can see neither has an actress wife.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I kind of thought the same but from what i can see neither has an actress wife.

Ooooh...how about the other one that gets confused with those two - the one who true lies?
  • MoJo-GirlMoJo-Girl Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Personally, I always get Anton Chigurh and John Winchester confused...and Anton is married to a GORGEOUS actress.
  • nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    nw0307 wrote: »
    that's who I thought but he is all movie actor. I don't think he's done TV so now not sure. He's definitely got form for saying he hates gays though. Even though he's so far in the closet he's in Narnia. Maybe it's just lesbians he hates? :D

I thought the first one might be John McLane - the word 'sense' (as in sixth) jumps out at me from the last sentence of the paragraph. Shame if it is him - he's got a decent enough gay fan base.
    Forum Member
    MoJo-Girl wrote: »
    [/B]

Personally, I always get Anton Chigurh and John Winchester confused...and Anton is married to a GORGEOUS actress.

Neither was really big a decade ago. This blind is making me mad :mad: :mad: :mad: For ONCE we have alot of clues.

1. Was at his most famous a decade ago.
    2. Is still acting a lot.
    3. Gets confused with another fellow actor.
    4. Married to an actress, for a long time too.
    5. She's a size zero, he has big feet (size 11)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neither was really big a decade ago. This blind is making me mad :mad: :mad: :mad: For ONCE we have alot of clues.

How about True Lies - the fake spy.

Nope, wife not famous.
    Forum Member
    How about True Lies - the fake spy.

Nope, wife not famous.

At least it says it will be revealed. When is the question. It could go into the vault till NYE. Will have to keep an eye out.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I always get those 2 confused. :D

Another 2 I think look very similar are Bruce Banner and Gomer Pile.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    @entylawyer: B- list actress/ America's sweetheart type w/ A++ name list recognition is in crisis mode b/c she's about to be accused of homewrecking

Tweet from today but just read in this weeks Look mag that Ex Tomkat has fallen for her attached co star and is devasted at being branded a homewrecker.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member

Not sure if US mens shoes have different sizing like their womens though. Off to google!
This discussion has been closed.