100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spookyLX wrote: »
    The Aussie Queen was the first person that came to my mind as well, will be a shame if i
    t is her

The brave princess or her sister?
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #1 - This former A list all television actor from a hit show has finally found some work after his show had finished its run. He needed to find something because he said spending time with his wife after being gone so long was killing him and he couldn't wait to what kind of extras were going to be hired.

How you doin?

Hes been in at least one film I can think of off the top of my head.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Ber wrote: »
    The brave princess or her sister?

Is she neighbourly?
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,926
    Forum Member
    nosilauk wrote: »
    Did he work in an Office?
    I did wonder but has he ever stopped working? Recent movies and he's got what seems like a longstanding TV deal with Sky along with his idiot friend.
    Forum Member
    And I think it's generally the done thing not to actually name anyone on here.
    That's right because it can get the thread closed for weeks.
  • allthatyouwantallthatyouwant Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    Jennifer Aniston. She hasn't exactly set the world alight since Friends ended, and I can't think of any of her films which were a roaring success.

Along Came Polly $171,963,390
    Bruce Almighty $484,592,874
    Rumour Has It $88,933,562
    The Break Up $203,000,000
    Marley and Me $242,717,11
    He's Just Not That Into You $178,846,899
    The Bounty Hunter $136,333,522
    Just Go With It $214,918,407
    Horrible Bosses $209,600,000

In 2007, Forbes rated Aniston as one of the top 10 richest women in entertainment and estimated her net worth to be about $110 million.[97] Aniston was also included in the annual Star Salary Top 10 of trade magazine The Hollywood Reporter for 2006.[98] According to Forbes, in October 2007, Aniston was the top-selling celebrity face of the entertainment industry.[99] She was also Hollywood's most profitable actress. Aniston has been on the Forbes Celebrity 100 list, based on "earnings and fame", every year since 2001, topping the list in 2003.[100] For the year of 2008, Forbes listed Aniston's earnings as $27 million

I agree.... :yawn:
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This actress is an idiot. The actress who used to be almost A list back in the day and is now a laughable C who is lucky to get work but still has A list name recognition was told by one of her friends that Prince Harry loved her and had a crush on her from back in the day and there was some super secret exchange thing going on and after a lot of back and forth our actress thought she had the personal cell phone number of Prince Harry. For two days straight she sent massive amounts of texts and photos, many of them not fully clothed and was just incessant about communicating and told everyone they were texting and dating and just went on and on. The thing is nobody ever wrote back and after two days of this constant barrage, it turns out that it was a wrong number and belonged to some woman who had left her phone at work over the weekend and came in on Monday in London to almost 500 messages and photos since she had left on Friday.
    Forum Member
    ^^^^ :D:D What a dumb ass! Bet she told White Oprah she landed a Royal.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    ^^^^ :D:D What a dumb ass! Bet she told White Oprah she landed a Royal.
    I bet and can you imagine the delight of white Oprah & her daughter:D they would have partied hard that night.
    I would love this blind item to be true:)
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    #1 - This former A list all television actor from a hit show has finally found some work after his show had finished its run. He needed to find something because he said spending time with his wife after being gone so long was killing him and he couldn't wait to what kind of extras were going to be hired.

How you doin?

I don't think he's married anymore and that show he's on has been going for a couple of series now.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This actress is an idiot. The actress who used to be almost A list back in the day and is now a laughable C who is lucky to get work but still has A list name recognition was told by one of her friends that Prince Harry loved her and had a crush on her from back in the day and there was some super secret exchange thing going on and after a lot of back and forth our actress thought she had the personal cell phone number of Prince Harry. For two days straight she sent massive amounts of texts and photos, many of them not fully clothed and was just incessant about communicating and told everyone they were texting and dating and just went on and on. The thing is nobody ever wrote back and after two days of this constant barrage, it turns out that it was a wrong number and belonged to some woman who had left her phone at work over the weekend and came in on Monday in London to almost 500 messages and photos since she had left on Friday.

I would be PISSED if I was the lady, who had received the messages. Imagine (half)naked pics of "Liz" coming to your phone non stop.. LMAO!
    Forum Member
    I would be PISSED if I was the lady, who had received the messages. Imagine (half)naked pics of "Liz" coming to your phone non stop.. LMAO!
    I don't know this one... :o
    Forum Member
    Mandark wrote: »
    I don't know this one... :o

The Mean Girl, who just had her huge comeback breakout role in Liz and Dick.
    Forum Member
    The Mean Girl, who just had her huge comeback breakout role in Liz and Dick.
    Ah, I did wonder. Thanks! :D
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    [......] She hasn't exactly set the world alight since Friends ended, and I can't think of any of her films which were a roaring success.

Please refrain from directly naming names, we don't want the thread to be shut down.
    Forum Member
    Mandark wrote: »
    Ah, I did wonder. Thanks! :D

:D You're welcome!

Just imagine the flood of texts, if this is true. Even if she had PH's right number, anyone with half of brain would think to not overdo it with the texting..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    I thought the Mean Girl was gay - she must be bi then?
    Forum Member
    From CDAN;

This former A list reality star is now her own worst nightmare, a D list celebrity with a pocketful of money who is having to shell out that money to keep her boyfriend by her side. The former star does not want to have to date guys her own age or older because she feels she needs young guys to have any chance at career redemption, but the only way they are willing to be with her is if she pays. $100k a month for her current boyfriend.
    Forum Member
    ^^^^ :eek: $100k a month? Nice work if you can get it! Though i'd probably ask for a lot too if i actually had to touch (and more) the capital of France.
    Forum Member
    bluie2103 wrote: »
    I thought the Mean Girl was gay - she must be bi then?
    Yeah, I think she built up a rep for partying hard with men before the lesbian stuff came out.
    Forum Member
    ^^^^ :eek: $100k a month? Nice work if you can get it! Though i'd probably ask for a lot too if i actually had to touch (and more) the capital of France.
    $100k a month to be a kept man and provide services when required! Where the hell do I sign up?! :eek: :eek:

Can't be many American reality stars who've managed to stockpile enough dosh to pay that out!
    Forum Member
    :D You're welcome!

Just imagine the flood of texts, if this is true. Even if she had PH's right number, anyone with half of brain would think to not overdo it with the texting..
    Thinking about it, PH's uncle would be more up for it because he likes his Kooey women a bit loose!! :d
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'A-List reality star'

The most depressing phrase in the English language?
    Forum Member
    'A-List reality star'

The most depressing phrase in the English language?
    Agreed! There should be no such thing!!
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know none of these CDAN stuff is real?
This discussion has been closed.