100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Lupus is nasty, and it doesn't matter if it's a celeb (or zeleb). My mother-in-law has Lupus, has had since in her late teens (she's nearly 70 now) and she's registered blind because of it, her kidneys don't work, she's got all the swollen joints issues (think arthritis - severe arthritis at that) and she's frequently in hospital because of complications. It's a downward spiral (a bit like MS, although it's a different kind of disease with a very different cause, but the periods of 'remission' are similar, and get shorter over time...). It's usually diagnosed in late teens/early 20s, and there can be a genetic link... and with two daughters myself approaching the right age group, with their paternal grandmother so ill, it's a concern.

Some blinds are just 'fun' for speculation's sake, but when it may involve an illness such as Lupus (or cancer, as a recent blind did) or even be suggestive of the same, it doesn't/shouldn't matter who the subject is, or how well they're liked/perceived by the public at large, they are in a medical version of hell with no hope of recovery/reprieve (at least with cancer there is a chance of that - with Lupus there is absolutely none at all :()

sorry that's my mistake by going off topic and bringing the illness (Lupus) up. That is not part of the blind and I think is common knowledge. She went on a chat show in 2010 and said she was 'borderline positive for Lupus':confused:
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    Rude, I have heard of those singers, particularly Sarah who I have on my iPod.

Sorry Giles, I wrote that at 6.30am so please excuse my lack of thought! I see now how that sounded. I only meant because this is a UK site and having been an Australian living between Melbourne and London for a while I've very very rarely heard the women listed in my post played in the UK, but it would have been better to say "who you may not have heard of". Apologies again!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This foreign born and newly married A list singer was on vacation with his wife. During the flight he went to the back of the plane and the next thing you know there is a huge commotion. It turns out that the singer got himself locked in the lavatory and when the door was finally opened it turns out he was in there with a flight attendant. The wife was standing right there waiting when he got out.

From CDAN:

This approaching A list mostly television comedic actor on a network comedy is never seen with women. He never talks about women either. When he has something with family he brings home a woman who has been his friend forever. The rest of the time he spends with a very long term boyfriend. He is very good at keeping this secret and most of his friends are loyal about keeping it quiet too.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    ^^

So he was bringing the sexy back in the airplane toilet?
  • kate53kate53 Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

This foreign born and newly married A list singer was on vacation with his wife. During the flight he went to the back of the plane and the next thing you know there is a huge commotion. It turns out that the singer got himself locked in the lavatory and when the door was finally opened it turns out he was in there with a flight attendant. The wife was standing right there waiting when he got out.

From CDAN:

This approaching A list mostly television comedic actor on a network comedy is never seen with women. He never talks about women either. When he has something with family he brings home a woman who has been his friend forever. The rest of the time he spends with a very long term boyfriend. He is very good at keeping this secret and most of his friends are loyal about keeping it quiet too.

The 'foreign born' singer would not be American ( its an American site) - I'm going for the one who probably had an 'angel' waiting outside .
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,926
    Forum Member
    gilesb wrote: »
    Or the baby whose parents tried to copyright her name?

But they might describe her husband as more than a celeb and they may describe the singer as A++ ?
    The copyright couple doesn't seem to fit. The singer is A++ as you say and CDAN usually uses the term celeb when the person is not a singer or actor. I'd class hubby as a singer although he is obviously more.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

From CDAN:

#1: Hmm.... How long are people still called "Newly married" or "Newlyweds" because there's one guy that fits perfectly. Always a cheat, he finally got married in late 2011. With that tongue, he knows how to KISS very well.

#2: A Big Bang Guy? Or are we "Paging" someone from 30 Rock?
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,926
    Forum Member
    Male singer - I'll go with the angel loving guy although marriage has been a while now.
    Male comedic actor - as always could be anyone.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    #1: Hmm.... How long are people still called "Newly married" or "Newlyweds" because there's one guy that fits perfectly. Always a cheat, he finally got married in late 2011. With that tongue, he knows how to KISS very well.

#2: A Big Bang Guy? Or are we "Paging" someone from 30 Rock?

All the Big Bangs are spoken for - one married to Miss India, one dating the girl from Pan Am (and also dated Kaley Cuoco), one long term married and uber geek openly gay and was due to wed his partner last year. That was the first show I thought of but know too much about cast love lives!!

What about How I Met Your Mother? That's pretty huge but I don't watch it so can't bring any names to the table.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Blind Gossip:

The Handsome Villain

This talented actor manages to be both handsome and a little creepy at the same time. The mix has worked well for him in several of his most famous roles. In fact, he played the antagonist in one of the highest-grossing movies of all time. Although he was the love interest in that movie, he has always been very quiet about his personal life. He's been married and divorced, but you rarely hear about him dating. That may change soon.

He is taking with his friends about coming out as a gay man. He is unsure how this will effect his career. He is under 50 years of age, he is not currently signed to a major agency, and he hasn't played the lead in a big film in a while. Since he already has 50+ credits to his name, and tends to work on multiple films each year, he hopes this will not impact his career negatively. In fact, he rather optimistically hopes that the added attention may help his name bubble to the surface for some major leading roles that will be cast this year.
    wildhollie wrote: »
    Hmm, is it that fella who seems a bit "insane" (substitute the S for a Z) ?
    M@nterik wrote: »
    Sorry, I was pretty thick to miss that. I think I am going Inzane.

Presuming that the original blind is from an American site as the bits in bold where it mentions you hardly hear about him dating seems incorrect as he was in a relationship for a couple of years with a British celebrity who does a lot of modelling and has appeared in a few crappy movies. The one who has recently got back with her rugby playing ex and was recently referred to as a 'heifer'. They were in the British press a lot as a couple at the time when they were dating.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mvloca wrote: »
    Sorry Giles, I wrote that at 6.30am so please excuse my lack of thought! I see now how that sounded. I only meant because this is a UK site and having been an Australian living between Melbourne and London for a while I've very very rarely heard the women listed in my post played in the UK, but it would have been better to say "who you may not have heard of". Apologies again!

dont worry i was only joking really
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    The copyright couple doesn't seem to fit. The singer is A++ as you say and CDAN usually uses the term celeb when the person is not a singer or actor. I'd class hubby as a singer although he is obviously more.

i concur but i was just going through a list of singers who had children that seemed to fit the age range I was considering.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

From CDAN:

I also think the first one is probably doing a little bit more 'entertaining'.

The second one - is the clue about his 'friends'?
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    Male singer - I'll go with the angel loving guy although marriage has been a while now.

I hope it's not him. He seems so happy these days.

:(
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ1893 wrote: »

I hope so too, and I think if it was him the Blind may mention that he was a newish dad?
  • catboy71catboy71 Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    I hope so too, and I think if it was him the Blind may mention that he was a newish dad?

Also , is he really A list these days ? Bearing in mind that CDAN is an American site and his career wasn't too good over there.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

House Of Crazy

Although he has appeared in more than 50 film and television roles, this actor may be best known for his role in a classic horror film. What is not widely known is that he is as crazy off screen as he is on screen. He attracts a lot of groupies at horror conventions, and manages to lure quite a few of them home. It's when they reach his home that they begin to see how unhinged he is.

When you get to his house, he will warn you that he has a problem with bugs. He will say that these bugs reside in him as a host, and that he is being eaten alive by them. He has very little furniture in his home - save for a plastic blow-up couch in the living room - because he claims that the bugs ate it all. He explains that the bugs can't eat plastic, so only plastic furniture is allowed in the house.

If you can get past the bug talk, the real fun part is coming up. He will start to spray his entire body with Windex... and will ask you to help him with his cleansing ritual. This includes spraying his private parts and anus with the Windex. So if this actor ever asks you to come home with him, don't claim that you didn't know about the bugs and the blow-up furniture and the Windex. You've been warned.

*Please note: Blind Gossip had a picture (like they do every blind) accompanying this one and in this instance it was of Chucky but rules out it being anyone associated with the Child's Play or Chucky series of films.

This one is solved - some bloke nobody has ever heard of from (the original) Children of the Corn.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=48897#more-48897

So not Freddy, Frank 'n Furter or any blond vampires from Louisiana.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ1893 wrote: »

catboy71 wrote: »
    Also , is he really A list these days ? Bearing in mind that CDAN is an American site and his career wasn't too good over there.

I'll be gutted if its him because I think he appears to finally have found stability and happiness.
    Please don't burst my bubble.:(
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    I also think the first one is probably doing a little bit more 'entertaining'.

The second one - is the clue about his 'friends'?

The second one I thought of Chandler Bing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daily Mirror - Sat 16th February

Which British woman celebrity has absolutely no idea about her current boyfriend's secret gay past? Her latest squeeze was a regular on the gay app Grindr and has had a string of male lovers.
    Forum Member
    Daily Mirror - Sat 16th February

Which British woman celebrity has absolutely no idea about her current boyfriend's secret gay past? Her latest squeeze was a regular on the gay app Grindr and has had a string of male lovers.

Could this be a loose woman?
    Forum Member
    The second one I thought of Chandler Bing.

:) Mmmmm- me too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    :) Mmmmm- me too.

Yeah, I've never seen him with a girlfriend really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've never seen him with a girlfriend really.

I remember him and pretty woman had a fling after she did a cameo on the show but she is the only female I can remember him being associated with
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember him and pretty woman had a fling after she did a cameo on the show but she is the only female I can remember him being associated with

Yep! I think Joey is married and Ross has has a few girlfriends. Of course I could just be led by the blind but it was the first name that popped to mind.
This discussion has been closed.