100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is the worlds premier reality attention seeker who was briefly married... her ex will not go down the divorce route no matter how much money she offers... also her current Mr East's friends don't even pretend to like her... worse still is they have thrown a baby into the mix.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it is the worlds premier reality attention seeker who was briefly married... her ex will not go down the divorce route no matter how much money she offers... also her current Mr East's friends don't even pretend to like her... worse still is they have thrown a baby into the mix.

Anther good guess. I prefer the other one though as they really deserve it. The above don't trouble my radar. :D
  • EurovisionDaveEurovisionDave Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Blind Gossip:

Both parties in this PR "romance" are such attention-mongers that we were a little surprised to hear that one of them actually wants out. He knows that it is his own fault, but he is regretting the fact that he ever allowed himself to get into this mess in the first place. He thought it would just be lots of publicity shots and magazine covers and a pretend engagement and that it would boost his profile. Ha! Instead, he got stuck in a pit of relentless attention-seeking that is deeper and more soul-sucking than he could have ever imagined. And, ironically, instead of helping him, the publicity is hurting his reputation! However, he has a contract to fulfill, and they are not going to let him make a run for it. All he has to do is look at her ex to know that she is not going to let anyone make her look bad without a huge legal fight. That's what the future holds for him if he can't get out soon.

Ooh I wonder if his other half drives a garish pink range rover and has a range of equestrian-ware ?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Blind Items Revealed

When this A list actress who by talent should be a C lister called up her old flame to see if he would play at her wedding, he agreed. The thing is he disn't ask his current A list celebrity girlfriend, he just told her. She went ballistic. Considering how he has cheated on her already with a couple of exes, she wants him to stay far far away from that particular ex even if she is getting married.

Your Body Is A Wonderland, Rachel Green, I Kissed A Girl
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh I wonder if his other half drives a garish pink range rover and has a range of equestrian-ware ?

This was the first person I thought of. But I am not sure if this couple would register on the radar of that particular gossip site or if they are all just about American celebs.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bitchy_me wrote: »
    This was the first person I thought of. But I am not sure if this couple would register on the radar of that particular gossip site or if they are all just about American celebs.

But didn't they do a reality show series in america?
    Forum Member
    nairney wrote: »
    I wondered if this referred to a different kouple?

This was my 1st thought. If they mentioned the baby it would of been way too easy.
  • loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

Blind Items Revealed

When this A list actress who by talent should be a C lister called up her old flame to see if he would play at her wedding, he agreed. The thing is he disn't ask his current A list celebrity girlfriend, he just told her. She went ballistic. Considering how he has cheated on her already with a couple of exes, she wants him to stay far far away from that particular ex even if she is getting married.

Your Body Is A Wonderland, Rachel Green, I Kissed A Girl

I refuse to believe this because how idiotic could both these people be! I feel better that it comes from cdan because they are known to lie
  • nairneynairney Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    This was my 1st thought. If they mentioned the baby it would of been way too easy.

They seem to tick all the boxes for me - attention mongers, publicity photos, magazine covers (wasn't there just a raunchy new one last week?), the mention of her ex and a huge legal fight. 'Who knows what he future holds?' could refer to their unborn khild (sorry!) or maybe something else?
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This former A+ list mostly movie actress is still always going to be A even if she does not work any longer. She might not be able to work any longer if she keeps sucking down the meth. She weighs barely 100 pounds and has burned the tips of her fingers so much that she does not even feel the pain anymore. She might end up dead. If you see her in person she is shaking and trembling and is in truly awful condition.

From Pop Bitch:

Which VIP betting company were over the moon when they signed an Academy Award winner as a client, but are markedly less so now that he's racked up a six-figure loss that he is unable (or unwilling) to cover?
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This former A+ list mostly movie actress is still always going to be A even if she does not work any longer. She might not be able to work any longer if she keeps sucking down the meth. She weighs barely 100 pounds and has burned the tips of her fingers so much that she does not even feel the pain anymore. She might end up dead. If you see her in person she is shaking and trembling and is in truly awful condition.

:( G.I Jane?
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's certainly very skinny and doesn't seem to work much these days but A+ and always going to be A? Once again it comes down to how they define it.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's certainly very skinny and doesn't seem to work much these days but A+ and always going to be A? Once again it comes down to how they define it. Also wouldn't her family be doing stuff to help?
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    (He's bigger than Mark from the funky bunch) *my edit*
    Sometimes one of Graham Norton's guests can't join the show until halfway through. Usually it's because they have premiere duties, sometimes it's because they want to make a big entrance. But in recently it was because the Oscar-nominated actor was so gashed on his favourite red wine that they couldn't trust him in front of the camera until 20 minutes into recording.

not watched it as much recently, who was late on?
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    (He's bigger than Mark from the funky bunch) *my edit*
    Sometimes one of Graham Norton's guests can't join the show until halfway through. Usually it's because they have premiere duties, sometimes it's because they want to make a big entrance. But in recently it was because the Oscar-nominated actor was so gashed on his favourite red wine that they couldn't trust him in front of the camera until 20 minutes into recording.

not watched it as much recently, who was late on?

He really made his mark.

http://www.brobible.com/entertainment/video/visibly-drunk-mark-wahlberg-graham-norton
    Forum Member

:D no he was already named, the blind was saying he was bigger than him. Also ted was on the whole show wasn't he?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D no he was already named, the blind was saying he was bigger than him. Also ted was on the whole show wasn't he?

Ted? I'm not with you. :confused:

He's certainly the only celeb who's been on GN and been pi$$ed recently.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Apparently not him (according to Popbitch). (see posts above)
    Forum Member

Ted was his latest film he was on GN talking about. I saw that interview he was trolleyed but that was common knowledge and also I think he was on the show from beginning to end :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here's a GN episode guide. Take your pick . http://epguides.com/GrahamNortonShow/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ted was his latest film he was on GN talking about. I saw that interview he was trolleyed but that was common knowledge and also I think he was on the show from beginning to end :confused:

Ah, gotcha! :D
    Here's a GN episode guide. Take your pick . http://epguides.com/GrahamNortonShow/

Looking at that list 'Ted' still seems the only one that fits there, as the US capital guy was on from the start and seemed sober.
    Unless it was Mr ConAir who's quite fond of 'Being'?
  • TonyOtherTonyOther Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »
    I think it has been discussed previously that I wish they wouldn't do blinds on mental health. It happens to people of all walks of life and isn't really nice juicy gossip. Or is that just me?

No, it's not just you. There seems to be a kind of salaciousness attached to depression and poor mentail heatlh which isn't attached to breaking a limb or developing cancer or something. I realised that a lot of actors and actressess do the Devil deal of trading their private life for a shot at stardom, but I do think some things should be off-limits.
  • TonyOtherTonyOther Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    DS asks people not to post anything libellous or potentially libellous. DS is not a BI site and doesn't own the BIs or have a specific disclaimer re the nature of BIs. The BI sites are set up specifically as BI sites with clear disclaimers that the content is gossip and makes no claims for accuracy or truthfulness, protecting themselves and staying within the law of their relevant country by never mentioning actual names. Which means that the reader response - where names are mentioned - can only ever be regarded, like the BI itself, as speculative gossip that's covered by the site disclaimers. Whereas if the BI is posted here and someone names names, it could result in problems for DS.

Which is why although many of the BIs are harmless and just a bit of fun, some really are not and involve eg. criminal activity, hence the across the board no-name policy. Otherwise DS would have to be monitoring the thread around the clock.

Suggesting that someone is gay is very different from suggesting that someone is involved in eg. criminal activity, drug dealing, underage sex etc which a lot of eg. CDAN's BIs do.

The other point is that English and US libel laws are vastly different (which is why often Yank stars sue in Britain). Here the main defence against libel is that you must prove it's true which works in favour of pre-publication caution. There they take the line that the 'victim' must prove a claim is not true, which means websites and magazines go for it with abandon, knowing that even if what they say is not true, the 'victim' will hold back for fear of other, true, being brought to light in a court case. I remember once reading a National Inquirer front page headline 'Friends' Bing out of control'. Turning to the story in side I read that he lost control of his car while approaching his home on a Hollywood hill. That headline could in Britain lead to a court case.
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree that the blinds about health issues are distasteful. I don't think that should be allowed at all.
    Forum Member
    From Daily Mirror:

Which male Hollywood actor has been having an affair with a British male soap star? It's an open secret among the cast... but the wife has no idea.

From CDAN:

This A list mostly movie actress with A+ list name recognition has no idea what happened to her dog. She used the dog for publicity purposes and to make her look like she was sympathetic and then let some friends take care of it and they gave it to someone else and now the actress has no idea. A reporter wanted to do a story and the actress has be scrambling trying to find "the dog she loves."
This discussion has been closed.