100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Daily Mirror:

Which male Hollywood actor has been having an affair with a British male soap star? It's an open secret among the cast... but the wife has no idea.

From CDAN:

This A list mostly movie actress with A+ list name recognition has no idea what happened to her dog. She used the dog for publicity purposes and to make her look like she was sympathetic and then let some friends take care of it and they gave it to someone else and now the actress has no idea. A reporter wanted to do a story and the actress has be scrambling trying to find "the dog she loves."

#1: Keyser Söze and ???

#2: Zero Dark Thirty had that 3 legged dog and then poof! gone. Also Bella Swan's hasn't been seen in a while either.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    #1: Keyser Söze and ???

#2: Zero Dark Thirty had that 3 legged dog and then poof! gone. Also Bella Swan's hasn't been seen in a while either.

:eek: Rumours, just rumours, I tells ya. We're just friends. And who doesn't get naked with friends? In bed? :o
    Forum Member
    :eek: Rumours, just rumours, I tells ya. We're just friends. And who doesn't get naked with friends? In bed? :o

:) Hi! Sorry, but you were a pretty crappy Lex Luthor :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :) Hi! Sorry, but you were a pretty crappy Lex Luthor :D

:D Leave it :mad:

;)
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Daily Mirror:

Which male Hollywood actor has been having an affair with a British male soap star? It's an open secret among the cast... but the wife has no idea.

From CDAN:

This A list mostly movie actress with A+ list name recognition has no idea what happened to her dog. She used the dog for publicity purposes and to make her look like she was sympathetic and then let some friends take care of it and they gave it to someone else and now the actress has no idea. A reporter wanted to do a story and the actress has be scrambling trying to find "the dog she loves."

The picture on BI reminded me of American Beauty and because it's an American site and they seem to think it's a soap, I'm going for Lord Grantham as the other party
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The picture on BI reminded me of American Beauty and because it's an American site and they seem to think it's a soap, I'm going for Lord Grantham as the other party

Downton isn't a soap. :)
    Forum Member
    Downton isn't a soap. :)

Would i be stereotyping Americans if i thought that some of them were dumb enough to call it that?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would i be stereotyping Americans if i thought that some of them were dumb enough to call it that?

Yes, and erroneously stereotyping too. :) because it absolutely IS a soap opera, no different than Dallas or Dynasty or Corrie except with fancy costumes and a period setting. And it's gotten more and more sudsier by the season.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    [The People] Which soap star’s bosses are worried because she has become rather fond of what is described in drug land as the “nosebag”?

Dancing on Ice lady? She looks pretty wired in the pics I just saw:eek:
  • sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lord Grantham has been rumoured to have had a liason with a 'lady' but it is not allowed to be talked about.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This A+ list mostly movie actress decided to try and show she is just like the rest of us. She wanted to appear more human and likeable so she took mass transit. Showing this was all for our perception of her she kept trying to get people to film her and her husband and then upload it to YouTube so the message would get out that she is nice. No one took her up on her offer.

From CDAN:

This celebrity is B+ list. Name recognition is probably A. You probably would not recognize her on the street if you saw her. Well, you might, but she would be the one that twice in the past week has ended up passed out drunk in the street. Not in front of her house either. We are talking about once at the base of a bus stop sign and two nights later in front of a bench. Apparently she could not make it on to the actual bench.
    This will be revealed.
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sueh21 wrote: »
    Lord Grantham has been rumoured to have had a liason with a 'lady' but it is not allowed to be talked about.

It wasn't Lady Mary was it ? :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here's a GN episode guide. Take your pick . http://epguides.com/GrahamNortonShow/

The gigolo who was later involved with a pretty woman?
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    The gigolo who was later involved with a pretty woman?

I thought he had got into buddhism and therefore teetotal?
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Daily Mirror:

."

Not sure about the Hollywood actor, but could the soap actor be married to another actress who appears on a rival soap? There have been rumour that their marriage is on the rocks for a while.
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    deleted
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    deleted
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    (He's bigger than Mark from the funky bunch) *my edit*
    Sometimes one of Graham Norton's guests can't join the show until halfway through. Usually it's because they have premiere duties, sometimes it's because they want to make a big entrance. But in recently it was because the Oscar-nominated actor was so gashed on his favourite red wine that they couldn't trust him in front of the camera until 20 minutes into recording.

not watched it as much recently, who was late on?

Has anyone read the latest popbitch mailout as I think they may have revealed this one
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reading the latest Popbitch mailout, I see Mr Manchester Monobrow is a tad off the rails at the mo and they question what the 'brooding matter' behind his behavior is?

Brood, huh?
    Forum Member
    Has anyone read the latest popbitch mailout as I think they may have revealed this one

haha thanks, just seen it 'The Jedi Master'. I like him but sadly missed his appearance on GN. Might try and find it just for a nosey
    Forum Member
    Reading the latest Popbitch mailout, I see Mr Manchester Monobrow is a tad off the rails at the mo and they question what the 'brooding matter' behind his behavior is?

Brood, huh?

ooh I wonder, the story made me laugh he is a prat. Could she be pregnant again, straying? I am sure there was a previous blind that was thought to be wifey about her love of the white powder
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    ooh I wonder, the story made me laugh he is a prat. Could she be pregnant again, straying? I am sure there was a previous blind that was thought to be wifey about her love of the white powder

Ooh must have missed that one. He can't be too pleased that the offsprings of the mistress he can't abide and the brother he can't abide are currently moving in the same modelling circles depite only being 14 and their mothers also appear to be friends? Although...not really enough to send someone off the rails, really. I have noticed him being a prat in the papers - on Mother's Day of all days.
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member

Brood, huh?

Considering the title of the story was Maybe Gaybe, I'm thinking he could be in denial about something. Also, it's not the first time he's labelled someone as the Q word in public, maybe he has inner demons?
  • Jackie BrownJackie Brown Posts: 3,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Blind Gossip:

This famous unmarried couple has asked a famous married couple with whom they are friendly for a very interesting referral. Given the woman’s medical condition, you would think that they would be asking for a referral to a doctor. You would be wrong. They were actually asking for a referral for a special effects expert! It seems that they want to buy one or more prosthetic devices to make the first female either look pregnant… or to look more pregnant than she is. So, that leaves us with several possibilities: The first couple was never pregnant but they are looking to fake it; or they are pregnant and are looking to make the bump look bigger; or they were pregnant but aren’t any more and are looking to stall the announcement of a miscarriage. Whichever the case, they are clearly looking to fake or exaggerate a condition to gain public support. Given how the first female’s penchant for attention, no one should be surprised about this.
This discussion has been closed.