Jonathan Ross Show

Comments

• SoggyFroggySoggyFroggy Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    warszawa wrote: »
    I doubt a lot of young people even know who she is.

I didn't have a clue who she was. Had to check Wikipedia.
  • Zero gravitasZero gravitas Posts: 12,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I took one look at the line up and thought NOPE, my stomach won't take it, and gave it a miss.:p
  • warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You lucky person.
  • SaturnVSaturnV Posts: 11,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never used to like the 4 puffs and a piano format on BBC (didn't find them funny) but would gladly go back to that now.
    The ITV show is abysmal.
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    tobi wrote: »
    They are really boring. His football career is over and he is only an average pundit and she is an average singer who was famous years ago, mainly due to her looks. Maybe they should have interviewed them when both were at the height of their careers.
    Tbf he's ok on A League of Their Own. You wouldn't think it from interviews. Freddy Flintoff you can imagine would be a bit of a laugh. It works will with those two and Corden. I also think Whitehall is an improvement over John Bishop.
    It's a little bit ladsy though now with the loss of Georgie Thompson.

Ross mentioned briefly that he'd just appeared as a guest on the show so i'm guessing that's part of the reson why they were a guest on his show.
    Forum Member
    J-Zee wrote: »
    She's not looking bad for eighty, but hell what a racket, do people actually pay to listen to that?
    I was quite amazed that she was that old. Genenally she is looking good for that age.

Agree about her 'music' though
    Forum Member
    He's an action hero, what do you expect him to be? Cute and cuddily? Get real. :rolleyes: It's an image.
    For a muscley action hero I thought he sounded quite camp
  • NoEntry2kNoEntry2k Posts: 14,985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    egghead1 wrote: »
    What happened to the second illusionist ,the goth looking one? I thought id missed hi sbit so watched on+1 and no he still wasnt on despite JR trailing him.

The other illusionist did do a trick, but it didn’t make it to the broadcast version… I was at the recording. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member

You kiddin me on??
  • bratwurztbratwurzt Posts: 2,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Graham Norton had Tom Cruise, Gerard Butler and Olga Kurylenko in one episode. JR has the Rednaps and Yoko Ono. Even the Chatty Man gets better guests than Ross these days.
  • SaigoSaigo Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    NoEntry2k wrote: »
    The other illusionist did do a trick, but it didn’t make it to the broadcast version… I was at the recording. :)

I hope it was more impressive than the one they did show!
  • curmycurmy Posts: 4,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Philip Glenister's on next Saturday, that can't be bad :)
    Forum Member
    bratwurzt wrote: »
    Graham Norton had Tom Cruise, Gerard Butler and Olga Kurylenko in one episode. JR has the Rednaps and Yoko Ono. Even the Chatty Man gets better guests than Ross these days.
    I'd disagree with that. I would agree that in general Norton gets the better guests but for my tastes Ross' guests are usually a mile ahead of Carr's.
    Carr seems to be full of reality tv stars or talent content winners.

If you look up the guests lists then Ross has had one or two people an episode who are pretty big stars but again, that would depend on personal taste whether you care about what they do or what they are plugging.
  • jake lylejake lyle Posts: 6,146
    Forum Member
    bratwurzt wrote: »
    Graham Norton had Tom Cruise, Gerard Butler and Olga Kurylenko in one episode. JR has the Rednaps and Yoko Ono.

According to the Radio Times on Friday week Graham will have Will Smith, Jaden Smith, Michael Douglas, Bradley Cooper, Heather Graham and Selena Gomez(musical guest). All on one show! :eek: Spread the love Graham!

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/wry2p/the-graham-norton-show--series-13---episode-8
  • treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a lovely person Carla Bruni is.

I was totally encharted by her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Lee Evans doing the x-ray gag from the 80's
  • Gregg_LUFCGregg_LUFC Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    Is Lee Evans the new Norman Wisdom?

Love primal scream going to see them in a few weeks
  • GibmanGibman Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why has gemma arterton got such fat arms. Gross
  • Gregg_LUFCGregg_LUFC Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    Gibman wrote: »

She's fit
    Forum Member
    Something was mentioned in the Norton thread about the number of guests and I think Ross suffers from this as well.

I'm not overly fussed with Arterton but was there really any point in her turning up? He may as well as just mentioned her name and showed the trailer for her film.
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked the show yesterday, though I wish they would do three guests and one musical star and leave it at that. I hate when he crams too many people into his show.

Also hopefully he is getting a completely new set next season, always hated this one, a brighter one would be good.
  • montyburns56montyburns56 Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gibman wrote: »

You must be either gay, female or a eunuch if you don't find Ms Arterton stunningly attractive.
    Forum Member
    You must be either gay, female or a eunuch if you don't find Ms Arterton stunningly attractive.
    I'm neither of those and she doesn't do much for me.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Jonathan Ross Show returns tonight on ITV after his James Bond Spectre special earlier in the evening.

Guests are Hollywood actor Vin Diesel, Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse Jessica Ennis and Tom Jones who will also be performing.
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow. Vin Diesel is unbearable. I wanted to see his new film . . . until this interview.