Who would you date ?

PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,248
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Having watched the housemates for a while now, who would you date if you had to chose one.

I know when they first entered the house in their full makeup, best clothes and salon hair that they all looked great. Ash walked in and my first thought was PHWOAR.

But - having seen them in action for a few weeks now, my views have changed. I still think Ash is a looker, but if I had to date one of them I would chose Chris. I find him very sweet, very loyal and I think he would treat me like a queen.

So - gun to the head time. Who would you date and why.

Comments

• Wrestling_fanWrestling_fan Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably Ashleigh, I find moody women attractive. I used to like Kim but her taste in men (Steven) put me off. Plus she's a player, she has a bf on the outside.
  • trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I wouldn't date any of them for their looks or personality, so if I absolutely had to date someone or die, I'd go out with Kimberly. She's got money and I'd have the added bonus of being able to say I was dating a Playboy model.
  • Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would have said Kimbo a few weeks ago based on looks, but now I realise she would bore me to death.
    Can't say any of the remaining women really appeal to me TBH.
  • ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Kim, Ashleigh for looks.

I like Jale's personality and she isn't ugly.
  • Karen_AnnaninaKaren_Annanina Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would date Kimberley, if she's the slightest bit bi-curious....
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    As a Asexual none if them.

I do think though based on emotion Kim would be the best match as I would get back what I gave.
  • hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Porcupine wrote: »
    Having watched the housemates for a while now, who would you date if you had to chose one.

I know when they first entered the house in their full makeup, best clothes and salon hair that they all looked great. Ash walked in and my first thought was PHWOAR.

But - having seen them in action for a few weeks now, my views have changed. I still think Ash is a looker, but if I had to date one of them I would chose Chris. I find him very sweet, very loyal and I think he would treat me like a queen.

So - gun to the head time. Who would you date and why.

i do like chris but have'nt seen a fun side have to be honest none of them :(
  • hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a Asexual none if them.

I do think though based on emotion Kim would be the best match as I would get back what I gave.

do you mean nothing lol
  • keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Initially I thought Ash was good looking but his personality is vile and he now looks like a hobo and I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

I don't find Chris physically attractive but if I had to choose someone to spend time with down the pub he'd be my first choice.
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    hunkydory wrote: »
    do you mean nothing lol

Exactly
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't 'date' anyone because I am not American, does that make me 'dated'? :D
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    I wouldn't 'date' anyone because I am not American, does that make me 'dated'? :D

Neither am I, and we used to say date when I was at school :confused:
  • rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    Chris,Christopher, Mathew
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably Ashleigh but she wouldn't have me. :(

:D
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Winston, for a night.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably Steven.

I find myself having little moments of thinking Ash and Winston are attractive, but I snap out of it when they speak.
  • SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    I would go for a drink with Chris/Matthew/Christopher , the rest I would run a country mile...LOL
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Initially I thought Ash was good looking but his personality is vile and he now looks like a hobo and I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

I don't find Chris physically attractive but if I had to choose someone to spend time with down the pub he'd be my first choice.

Yup, exactly. Chris is the most interesting, analytically wise, and decent person in there, so he'd be tops for a proper Relationship. I like Matthew, but he's become a bit slimy/though he does speak the truth in Crunch situations which is fab. Ash LOOKED gorgeous but seems to show only a nasty nature in the House, alas.
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    None of them. The smokers are horrible and the non-smokers are miserable.
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably Steven.

I find myself having little moments of thinking Ash and Winston are attractive, but I snap out of it when they speak.

I always think Winston looks like he has stepped out of a Marvel Comic. He has one of those strong angular faces that they always have. Its just a shame he has a little tiny mouth which looks odd.
  • TreewatcherTreewatcher Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably Matthew or Chris. Mark might be good for a general night out.
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    If we're including evictees and I was 20 years younger, it would be Tamara.

She seemed to be up for a laugh which can't be said about too many of the girls.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Kim. She has a great body. You can definitely see what made her a playboy model.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    Chris.

I'd rather chew my own arm off than date Ash, Steven, Marlon or Winston. (If I was forced to choose one of them, it would be Winston, because I think there might be more going on in there than he's letting on!).

I find Matthew quite attractive, but he's a bit "sneery" and I don't think I'd be comfortable with that in a dating situation. Christopher and Mark are gay, but of those two, definitely Christopher who I think is very cute.

Out of interest,i asked my husband who said definitely Kimberly, and my gay 17 yo son fancies the pants off Winston.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    Matthew