Options

It's not far into the series is it?

Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,402
Forum Member
✭✭
After a disappointment for BBUK last night, I'm not too interested in the show so will catch up on bbusa.

I've only watched two full series (9 and 10) but going to start thisu one.

It's not far in is it?

Comments

• Options
    StevenXStevenX Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    Salv* wrote: »
    After a disappointment for BBUK last night, I'm not too interested in the show so will catch up on bbusa.

I've only watched two full series (9 and 10) but going to start thisu one.

It's not far in is it?

No, there have only been 5 episodes (42 mins each) so far, covering the first week in the house. Now would be a good time to start watching.

BBUK has been horrendous this year. And is now going to limp to the finalé.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    StevenX wrote: »
    No, there have only been 5 episodes (42 mins each) so far, covering the first week in the house. Now would be a good time to start watching.

BBUK has been horrendous this year. And is now going to limp to the finalé.

Thank you! I'm watching the first show on YouTube at the moment.

Agreed, one of the best ever HMS IMO being evicted has made me kind of give up.

Anyway back to BBUSA. Seem a likeable bunch so far at least. I watched clips of the one with Aaryn in and most were horrific people.
  • Options
    StevenXStevenX Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    Salv* wrote: »
    Thank you! I'm watching the first show on YouTube at the moment.

Agreed, one of the best ever HMS IMO being evicted has made me kind of give up.

Anyway back to BBUSA. Seem a likeable bunch so far at least. I watched clips of the one with Aaryn in and most were horrific people.

Yeah, it seems fine. Although I'm really not liking the return of the BOB (not sure why they think it's a fan favourite; I'm pretty sure it was hated last year) and I could do without the takeovers each week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watched ep 3. I really do hope they manage to get Jace on the block as they said. He's really annoying. He's always shouting to be the centre of attention and is really over powering. I prefer the sly 'weaker looking' ones who manage to be brilliant.