Matthew Cutler's classes in Alton

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,156
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I live near Alton, Hants, and quite often see advertisements around the town for dance classes with Matt and (I think) Hanna Haarala. Has anyone had any experience of these classes?

Am longtime lurker but this is my 1st post so pls be gentle!;)

Comments

• lougarrylougarry Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry, I can't respond with any information relevant to your question, but I didn't want your first post to go entirely unanswered!
  • moonbabymoonbaby Posts: 2,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that Alton by Alton Towers?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ask in the Cutler Bar.......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One or two posters on TCA have been. I will endeavour to give them a nudge :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CASPER1066 wrote: »
    ask in the Cutler Bar.......

Nearly snap casper
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I live near Alton, Hants, and quite often see advertisements around the town for dance classes with Matt and (I think) Hanna Haarala. Has anyone had any experience of these classes?

I haven't a clue but I just wanted to say 'Welcome'. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jamboreej wrote: »
    Nearly snap casper

great minds think alike......:D:D
  • ruby-tuesdayruby-tuesday Posts: 8,467
    Forum Member

Hello,

I've been to one class with Matthew on his own, and two with Matthew and Nicole (the last one was on Sunday and we had a great time).

They start with an hour's dancing lesson, followed by a demonstration (it was the samba on Sunday) and then there's a chance to 'Meet and Greet' them

I think the next event will be in the Spring, so I would definately recommend that you go along

Hope this helps :)
  • PsychosisPsychosis Posts: 18,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this the Alton near Alton Towers? I live in Stoke-on-Trent, wouldn't mind popping up there myself if so:D
  • samiskimsamiskim Posts: 1,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Psychosis wrote: »
    Is this the Alton near Alton Towers? I live in Stoke-on-Trent, wouldn't mind popping up there myself if so:D

Alton in Hampshire - about 10 miles south of Farnham. Trains go from Waterloo.:)
  • samiskimsamiskim Posts: 1,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

I've been to one class with Matthew on his own, and two with Matthew and Nicole (the last one was on Sunday and we had a great time).

They start with an hour's dancing lesson, followed by a demonstration (it was the samba on Sunday) and then there's a chance to 'Meet and Greet' them

I think the next event will be in the Spring, so I would definately recommend that you go along

Hope this helps :)

Hi ruby-tuesday I thought I would eventually see a post from you. I expect you enjoyed the samba - you must tell me all about it. :):):) Hope to catch up with you and all your news very soon.
  • PsychosisPsychosis Posts: 18,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, well that's no use :D:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Psychosis wrote: »

Wishful thinking eh? Me too - I'm in Cheadle :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone for your kind replies, and thanks ruby-tuesday for the info, I shall definitely go along to the next one. And deepest apologies to the Stoke contingent for getting your hopes up!