MO: you go with the fro ~ good wishes thread for mo

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rosemary wrote: »
    Good luck Mo.. I'm sorry you got such a rough ride, but you took it all in good humour, and I was actually quite sad when your name got read out to go
    but "life goes on" and I hope your life goes on to be a very happy one :)

Nicely put, rosemary. I wish him well too!

Actually, I'd still like to see his sweet, handsome face and his lovely smile - surely being so photogenic there's some work for him in fashion or advertising? That 'fro is far too good to miss!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    Chantal wrote: »
    Nicely put, rosemary. I wish him well too!

Actually, I'd still like to see his sweet, handsome face and his lovely smile - surely being so photogenic there's some work for him in fashion or advertising? That 'fro is far too good to miss!

Mohammed has really nice skin and his eyes are very pretty.:) The afro is so cute when he styles it.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done Mo - you were brilliant. How you put up with all the rubbish that was thrown at you with such good humour, I'll never know.

I wish the best for you now you're out - you deserve a good time and the acknowledgment of those who appreciate your lovely personality.

Your family must be very proud!
  • Options
    MRS LAWSONMRS LAWSON Posts: 16,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done Mo.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mo I just want to reiterate everyone's best wishes, you are one heck of a guy I really wanted you to win:)
  • Options
    may91may91 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    have fun momo
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey Mo,

I was so sorry when your name was called yesterday. :cry::cry::cry::cry: (I really did cry - I promise after BB9 I will get a life).

I thought you were a wonderful housemate, I also really loved your laugh.

Don't change, I thought you were the best one in there, no matter how BB tried to portray you. You were great in the Bunraku task, your musical interludes with Darnell & Rex were really entertaining, and I (+many others) saw that you gave your all. I also loved it when you stood up to Dale. You have a good spirit & there should be more people in the world like you.

Keep growing, keep smiling & laughing and most of all, keep your head up, just like you did in the house.

Loved ya mate!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member
    I haven't watched bbbm or bblb (or even much of the HL show) this year as every time I tuned in I saw a really unfair portrayal of Mo - there were plenty in that house that ate more (Dale used to stealth eat at night though so I guess you should have tried to secret it, but maybe you needed to be 'fit' for that to work :rolleyes:) and there were also plenty that did less (Bex and Luke did diddly-squat around the place and were annoying to boot).

Mo you were my favourite all the way through the series and I wish you all the best in everything you do.
  • Options
    AckeeAckee Posts: 592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are 24 hours in a day. BB highlight shows cram a whole day into 45 minutes and every time they showed Mo he would have food stuffed down his mouth. Most people who don't eat between meals, eat at least 4 times a day. Usually they could only show him eating on a couple of occasions and if they could find enough footage of him eating they would show him either sleeping or comments from the other HMs putting him in a negative light.

I was never a Mo fan. I like HMs that give as good as they get, who will question their surroundings and put up good arguments when provoked, like Darnell. Mo was a disgrace when he ate snot because that just didn't help out his cause and that put me off him. But i'm sure there could have been more other positive features of Mo that the producers could have portrayed for him. If he was totally like that eating, sleeping, farting and being generally mean no one would like him. They all cried when he left that house so there is more to Mo.

A side that we the GBP and future employers will never know.

Good luck Mo you deserve more you have entertained millions through summer. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good Luck, Mo. For me you were BB9.
  • Options
    grannygardengrannygarden Posts: 1,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seethed all the way through this series at the unfair edit that Mo was given and the way he was portrayed in the spin off shows. Good luck to you Mo with the fro.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 495
    Forum Member
    Well done Mo good housemate, now get on that phone and start dialing Darnell's no.:)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All thet best Mo. It has been emotional.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    A lovely good-hearted guy who I will miss

Funny, charming & loyal

Enjoy yourself Mo :) xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    Yo Fro Mo........ All the best mate. You were good in there and have taken a lot of cr*p on the chin. Don't be nice enough to let BB and Denis off the hook too lightly.
    Good Luck.......;)
  • Options
    ebjeebeebjeebe Posts: 7,810
    Forum Member
    I really hope Mo makes it on here to read all the lovely comments from wonderful people....people who saw him for the kind, gentle, entertaining bloke he is.

I did put a link on the Mo to win facebook group. He should see that as his brother is on there. :)