Options

Is this the start of the Cheryl/Ashley reunion?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    No, but it's a great excuse for not getting the job. Sounds a lot better than no one knew who the hell I was!

She's getting the job.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, but it's a great excuse for not getting the job. Sounds a lot better than no one knew who the hell I was!

Followed by the Piers Morgan weepy special where they tell how they are putting the past behind them and moving on.

Cheryl babbles on about forgiveness and true love while shedding a single tear made of gold whilst Ashley sits like a scolded scoolboy and grunts.

A nation (plus Will I Am) sobs for the golden couple and joy is back. Street parties for all and the recession is forgotten
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    She's getting the job.

Really? Everything I have read says it's not a sure thing.

Having watched American Idol on Friday and the excellent performances of JLo and Steve Tyler I dont see American audiences buying anything from a woman that didn't know one of Elton Johns greatest songs. Who knows.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As Moireen said, she's getting the job.
  • Options
    bridgetbbridgetb Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Come on, we all secretly want her to get the job.. just to have Princess's smug face on a few rags and then sod off to the states where we won't have to put up with her shoved down our necks every day.
  • Options
    greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Really? Then why do so few footballers seem to have partners with even the tiniest amount of class?

Could it be because they are not the most intelligent species?
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking of Cheryl, I wonder why she hasn't promoted her material? I mean she got a US record deal.. or is she waiting to launch off of the hype of if she gets the XF gig?

A lot will depend on the screen testing as to wherever she'll get the job. She has one of the execs on side (he's British) and Simon pushing.. so it looks good on that stand point.

However, everything is still in its early stages. The only judge contracted is Simon with Cheryl and Nicole strongly linked by the UK tabs.

Still Cheryl can't be as bad as this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyZGJyQdfbk

I think there will be plenty more of this even if Cheryl leaves.. just so as to have an excuse to report on her..

We'll have : "cheryl's tearful phone calls"

The Beckhams are the golden couple. Always have been.

O/T but Piers Morgan is flopping btw.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surprise surprise:cool:
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edEx wrote: »
    PR BS because she's feeling all forgotten. Why is she even still here? Wasn't she supposed to be disappearing to the US to become proper famous? What's she waiting for, us to buy her the bloody ticket?

:D:D could not of put it better myself!!! *checks pocket for some loose change*
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if she doesn't get this American X Factor job I really expect them to get back together.

"I gave up my chance at fame in the States to give my marriage another chance."

FFS i think you could be right and if they(her PR) say that people will actually believe it!!:eek: nothing to do with them not wanting her of course;)
  • Options
    Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is all so predictable.
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if she doesn't get this American X Factor job I really expect them to get back together.

"I gave up my chance at fame in the States to give my marriage another chance."

One way or another she has been guaranteed a spot on X-factor US.........if its not a judge this year, its definitely going to be the Sinnitta role at judges houses.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think if her people wrangle it so she doesn't lose her HALO they'll def get back together.. She probably can't face up to the fact that everyone believes that they split because he cheated on her rather than her doing the dumping.
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    One way or another she has been guaranteed a spot on X-factor US.........if its not a judge this year, its definitely going to be the Sinnitta role at judges houses.

has she really tho? altho that would make sense and would explain why she hasn't been popstarring lately..
  • Options
    edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think if her people wrangle it so she doesn't lose her HALO they'll def get back together.. She probably can't face up to the fact that everyone believes that they split because he cheated on her rather than her doing the dumping.
    Is that what everyone thinks? I just assumed the contract on their mutually beneficial media arrangement had expired :D
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I believe she will have a spot on X Factor US, judging or not.
    I think she will defiantly perform over there though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 311
    Forum Member
    They only reason they need to get back together is because, singly both their lives are starting to collapse like a house of cards.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They'll get back together only if Joan says so
  • Options
    greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    I believe she will have a spot on X Factor US, judging or not.
    I think she will defiantly perform over there though.

Will that be defiantly like Cher Lloyd , with attitude?:confused:
  • Options
    luvandlifeluvandlife Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish you guys would keep her and stop trying to import her over here. We have enough crap singers here!
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    luvandlife wrote: »
    I wish you guys would keep her and stop trying to import her over here. We have enough crap singers here!

Wouldn't that be exporting not importing? ;)
  • Options
    Indigo_19Indigo_19 Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Angel Dust wrote: »
    They'll get back together only if Joan says so

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully they do. :D

At least then she will lose the sympathy support thats keeping her as the 'Nations sweetheart'! :D

And no more sway over Cowell....Yay! :p
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think they will get back together but will deny it until she has signed for american xf
  • Options
    luvandlifeluvandlife Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    Wouldn't that be exporting not importing? ;)

Import...export....either way just keep her because the point I was trying to make was that we have MORE than enough crap singers over here. I'm warning you guys....if you send Cheryl over here, we'll send Ke$ha so she can make your ears bleed for the rest of your lives!!:eek::eek: