Toya 1/4
Marlon 5/1
Ash 8/1
Danielle 10/1
Christopher 33/1
Winston 33/1
Jale 50/1
Chris 50/1

myself think the bookies got this wrong & Ash or Danielle will go & think wouyld like Toya to stay as she is only one to stand up to Helen

Comments

• Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    curnow wrote: »
    http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/next-eviction

Toya 1/4
    Marlon 5/1
    Ash 8/1
    Danielle 10/1
    Christopher 33/1
    Winston 33/1
    Jale 50/1
    Chris 50/1

myself think the bookies got this wrong & Ash or Danielle will go & think wouyld like Toya to stay as she is only one to stand up to Helen

I don't want to Toya to go but bookies rarely get it wrong. My mum had a lovely saying "the wish is the father of the thought .. " :)
  • Options
    curnowcurnow Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the best bet I got was Natalie Cassidy a few years ago at 26/1 , know the bookies dont get it wrong much , think last friday I would have gone for Toya to go , would realy like to see Ash out but think its going to be between Toya & Danielle
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think that at 8/1 Ash is a good bet!

A lot of the general public will say/tweet/answer polls about who they want out but actually the average viewer who is like this will rarely part with their money to vote.

Nowadays, you have to be really really into the show to be bothered to vote. Basically it is people like us and others with a actual genuine vested interest in Big Brother.
    Although I do think Toya will go, I think Ash will give her a run for her money as I get the impression that more of the people who will actually take the time and money to vote want Ash out over Toya.
    (sorry if that's hard to follow!)
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    curnow wrote: »
    the best bet I got was Natalie Cassidy a few years ago at 26/1 , know the bookies dont get it wrong much , think last friday I would have gone for Toya to go , would realy like to see Ash out but think its going to be between Toya & Danielle

ha ha .. thanks for reminding me of Natalie Cassidy, awful HM, just couldn't believe she was being evicted, blamed it on the public, said they voted in error. Can't actually remember if it was Vote to Evict or Vote to Save at the time, whichever, Cassidy thought they had got it wrong. She would seem to have a lot in common with some of this year's HMs, especially Steven;-)
  • Options
    BillyBoy7BillyBoy7 Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most on here rightly seem to want Ash out, because of his arrogant behaviour.
    This early in the week, these odds can be 'turned over'.
    Vote Ash out AND point out to your friends that Toya, in this case, made a wise decision, she saved the 'cool mob' from wiping out the weaker HMs one by one.

Otherwise we'll be left with a house full of 'nasties'. >:(
  • Options
    Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BillyBoy7 wrote: »
    Most on here rightly seem to want Ash out, because of his arrogant behaviour.
    Vote Ash out AND point out to your friends that Toya, in this case, made a wise decision, she saved the 'cool mob' from wiping out the weaker HMs one by one.

Otherwise we'll be left with a house full of 'nasties'. >:(

People like Toya?
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I told you Toya is a goner
  • Options
    JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Toya's odds will end up much the same as Pauline's by Friday ie 1/10. She is toast.
  • Options
    JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=BillyBoy7;73315560]Most on here rightly seem to want Ash out, because of his arrogant behaviour.

Otherwise we'll be left with a house full of 'nasties'. >:([/QUOTE]

And Toya isn't arrogant?!
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    What price was wolfy when she left? As I'm sure hazel was bookies fave to go but the Irish voters voted out wolfy that week. :confused:
  • Options
    curnowcurnow Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Venetian wrote: »
    ha ha .. thanks for reminding me of Natalie Cassidy, awful HM, just couldn't believe she was being evicted, blamed it on the public, said they voted in error. Can't actually remember if it was Vote to Evict or Vote to Save at the time, whichever, Cassidy thought they had got it wrong. She would seem to have a lot in common with some of this year's HMs, especially Steven;-)

it was Vote to Save with her , & alot of us on the forum put a bet on her going

realy think there is a chance people getting behind a plot to get Ash out , someone please make it happen
  • Options
    Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't normally bet but actually taking that 8/1 on Ash :D
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    Venetian wrote: »

yes well the bookies got it wrong because it was ''vote to save'', the bookies infact got it wrong on loads of occasions under VTS.
    VTE is far more predictable, and i imagine Toya will be out by a landslide
  • Options
    BillyBoy7BillyBoy7 Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrybob wrote: »
    And Toya isn't arrogant?!

I'm no fan of Toya. That's why I said... "in this case...she made a wise decision".
    I didn't like her being Pauline's pet poodle.
    But give her credit for seeing that the final five would be Ash and his nasty gang who think they have some God given right to never be up for eviction.

How dull would that make the viewing? ... Only Toya, for all her faults, has the guts to stand up against Ash and his mob.

So keep Toya in, to keep the show interesting. ..Vote 'dull as dishwater' Ash out.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Toya's going to have to have a couple of blindingly good shows in the next couple of days (and for her that means shutting the flip up) and Ash or Marlon are going to have to really implode this week.

That's the only way it's not going to be sayonara sister.
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    A lot could depend on what's shown on highlights till Friday. In week one, Tamara was favourite to go till Helen and Danielle's argument. Danielle looked like she was toast but she managed to turn it round by keeping out of trouble. Toya is her own worst enemy and if she'd calmed down a bit last night, she might not be favourite to go.
  • Options
    itsJoeitsJoe Posts: 2,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If only Ash or Marlon were lower, it seems like Toya is a certainty to go. :(
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member
    Jerrybob wrote: »
    I think Toya's odds will end up much the same as Pauline's by Friday ie 1/10. She is toast.

Pauline was 1/33 by the end of the week
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A lot could depend on what's shown on highlights till Friday. In week one, Tamara was favourite to go till Helen and Danielle's argument. Danielle looked like she was toast but she managed to turn it round by keeping out of trouble. Toya is her own worst enemy and if she'd calmed down a bit last night, she might not be favourite to go.

She had another row with Marlon last night
  • Options
    james2018james2018 Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm pretty set in stone.
    Vote to save was much better for making money from betting imo
  • Options
    TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
    Forum Member
    Toya is as bad as Helen and Pauline, she has been horrible to Christopher and Jale in the past and slagged off Kimberley with Helen. She does not deserve to stay and I will be voting her out.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiffani wrote: »
    Toya is as bad as Helen and Pauline, she has been horrible to Christopher and Jale in the past and slagged off Kimberley with Helen. She does not deserve to stay and I will be voting her out.

Yup

If doubt the bookings will get it wrong, it isn't even close.
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    james2018 wrote: »
    Hmm pretty set in stone.
    Vote to save was much better for making money from betting imo

yes it was, i made about 150 from Heather Trotts eviction !! :D:D
  • Options
    PaulB1973PaulB1973 Posts: 2,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even if Toya just happened to survive this Friday (which looks increasingly unlikely) she'd get a shed load of nominations for the following week - she's gone this week or next - I suspect she knows it.