Nervous viewing. It's okay to have a favorite.

racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have a favourite and for no real good reason what's yours. Give reason.....

This season has been compelling viewing for all the right reasons. Put a host of ego centric together and watch the experiment unfold. I have disliked the behaviour of the house mates but such is the dynamics of putting such a group together. A cringe feast of viewing with no redeemable people to actually like but a choice of the best of a bad ass bunch of people you would avoid given the opportunity . But I am not avoiding by watching as I feel safe from my armchair to watch but not experience.

I am almost ashamed to have favourites and disgusted I could choose the more disliked. That said, I suppose Chris is okay because he's aware of his disconnect with those around him and is bored already.

Comments

• racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why no one giving a firm favourite and why? Firm up me fm maties it's hell viewing but we know in our hearts who we can stand than others. No poll just say why, it'll be humorous to see how far we can stretch how we can actually like this bunch.

I like Chris because he's bored
    In like Jale as she had man eyebrows put on her
    I like Ashleigh as she thinks she can take on the house divas this week
  • ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    My firm favourite is Jale. She seems funny, dead on and doesn't seem to hold grudges, as well as getting stuck into tasks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's the spirt :)
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I don't have anyone I like this year but I enjoy, not sure that is even the right word, watching Helen. Just find that type of person who I'd run the other way from in real life interesting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like both Chris and Christopher. I think they are both genuine guys. they seem to be honest & come across as level headed.
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Christopher is my fav he is fair,kind,geeky,articulate and less of of an attention seeker compared to others.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree me second fave:) come on guys, you have a free pass to give a favourite knowing there is no favourite just give a reason why it'll be fun and interesting and show some balls..... To those who are a little to serious.... We need fun:)
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like both Chris and Christopher. I think they are both genuine guys. they seem to be honest & come across as level headed.

I'll second that.

:)
  • Marc_Anthony1Marc_Anthony1 Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *FAVOURITE

I like Mark and Matthew. I think they will get together.
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't have anyone I like this year but I enjoy, not sure that is even the right word, watching Helen. Just find that type of person who I'd run the other way from in real life interesting.

I too do not have a favorite this year either usually by this time I have however no one so far. ;-):)
  • CheekyhooCheekyhoo Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    I really like Jale - She has had to put up with the most, from the Killer Nomination to being singled out all the time (by Ash for nominations when he didn't complain about others), comments on her weight - and she never gets angry at them. Nice attitude.

I also like Christopher because he has also had to put up with being singled out and getting nominations in front of his face and doesn't get angry.

What I like about the both of them is that a lot seem to think they are 'bottom of the pile', but they don't lose their positivity - and thats the best wind up of all for all the nasties! :)
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Chris is my favourite by a long way because, in short, he's good in the DR and he makes a lot of observations I agree with.

I do believe firmly that we look for people who reflect ourselves - or an idealised version of ourselves - when we choose our favourites.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    Despite initially having taking a disliking to Mark - mainly due to perceiving him as Pauline's chihuahua, I've warmed to him now and quite like him.
    He sticks up for people when he feels they're being wronged in his own way, and is a funny and eccentric character who seems to have a kind heart.
  • yipgumyipgum Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    I'll second that.

:)

I'll third that.