Bunch of sanctimonious self-conscious fun sucking whingers

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are indeed a boring bunch.

Really topped it off for me on HL last night when they were having a food fight and most of them were whining about it.

FFS! It's BB. You're MEANT to act like a big kid and have food fights. That's much more fun than sitting around on the flaming sofa all day complaining.

Never before has there been a bunch of HMs who seem so totally cheesed off at even being in there.

Get them all out...

...and bring back Shabby :D
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's awful. The complete overreaction to matressgate, a food fight and a girl drunk is ridiculous :mad:

It's like a house filled to the brim with smug Carole's who all bum each other to stay in the house. It's sickening :mad:

Imagine if they;d had to live in the Bb5 house that was food fights, naked mud wrestling and destruction 24/7.

indeed , her legacy lives on .

what a load of bores .
  • janiejanie Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    Ben threatening to leave because he's sleepy:o
    Birdcage wrote: »
    Christ, Keeley's just said "Yes, let's bring out the best in each other".

Self-congratulatory load of farts.
    More daring and high jinx in many an old folks home I would say.

Blue Peter has more edge than BB these days.:eek:
    Vampira wrote: »
    Good points. These pearl clutching ninnies are a disaster.
    Did these two just come out of a Nunnery?:confused:
    Keeva being basically a scarlett woman
    glowboy wrote: »
    When it comes to other people having some fun they seem to have the mindset of a repressed spinster, circa 1935.
    It's like a house filled to the brim with smug Carole's
    Stepford housemates:D
    MrsSpoon wrote: »
    LOL ! Or give them a knitting task. That will suit this lacq-lustre lot. :D

:D:D:DI do want Ben to stay though, even if he's sleepy:D
    Dave to go, fgs
  • oulandyoulandy Posts: 18,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vampira wrote: »
    Don't forget, Dave and Andrew spray tanned each others junk and asses.

That sounds like something I'd probably rather forget! :D
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Have to agree, Buch of boring idiots.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree with the OP.

Ironic that D & G were slated when this was the very thing they were bemoaning!!!

Bunch of self conscious excuse mongering whiny auld judgemental saddos.

I feel better now.:D

Come on BB, shake them up!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Birdcage wrote: »
    Oh sweet jesu!! Not the "If you don't like it, don't watch it" brigade - it's almost as dull and out-dated as these bunch of morons!!

Brigades are massing all around us even as we type. Beware the Wrath of Brigades. :D
  • bootyachebootyache Posts: 15,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suppose the only thing left for us for entertainment is to take the piss out of their inhibitions and make them wear scuba gear 24/7 and if anyone shows as much as an eyeball or eyelash they should be forced to eat dirt for a week.

That'll teach them. :rolleyes:
  • glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    Wow! I didn't realise how boring we are finding them.

At this rate the final series of BB will be remembered as:

"The one that outbored BB4, with the added booby bonus of the most ridiculous nomance/showmance in televisual history..."
  • kirstylouise666kirstylouise666 Posts: 6,959
    Forum Member
    It's funny that Josie remembers Keeva jumping over JJ in her underwear when he doesn't. Hmmm
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fringo wrote: »
    Yes Dave didn't seem to have a problem with Mario getting his dick out or indeed have a problem with his own behaviour on the night when he was drunk on the bloody lord and running round groping the girls......

Blasphemy! Blasphemy! Mind out: the Blasphemy Brigade is on its way. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMFg I'm so embarrassed...Ben has a button undone.:o

I can see his neck FGS :eek:
  • BirdcageBirdcage Posts: 6,499
    Forum Member
    oulandy wrote: »
    Brigades are massing all around us even as we type. Beware the Wrath of Brigades. :D
    oulandy wrote: »
    Blasphemy! Blasphemy! Mind out: the Blasphemy Brigade is on its way. ;)

Boring Big Brother's Bollocky Brigades.

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    Josie telling JJ how Keeva jumped around in her underwear - JJ saying really? :eek: Good grief, what would her boyfriend say, her having a bit of drunken fun 'n all:rolleyes:

JJ saying how he hasn't drunk since he's been in there - doesn't want to lose control I guess, and say, have some fun:rolleyes:

Keely moralistically announcing that someone is bitching within her hearing:eek: - heavens forfend that her delicate ethical standards are so assaulted.;)

Dave stating with religious moral authority that Keeva getting drunk and larking about is just so negative and brings down the house.:p

Keeva being described as negative because she wants to spend some money on alcohol:eek:

Ben threatening to leave because he's sleepy:o

Josie actually having to leave her two friends when they start bitching (to tell the rest of the house) in case she is corrupted by their negativity

Who are these people? And what did they do with the real BB contestants? You know, the ones they had to bring in the 10% limit for alcohol for to stop them spending every pound of their budget on booze?

Well said...............I award you a smiley:) for post of the day IMO of cause.
  • roastyroasty Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    Speaking as somebody who suffers from insomnia, I have a lot of sympathy for Ben actually. Sleep deprivation gets to you in ways that somebody who never has those sorts of problems wouldn't understand. It affects your ability to function enormously.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But it's ok for Mario to parade his Testicles, and Ben to lie between Dave's crotch on a cushion...But god forbid Keeva having a bit of fun..:rolleyes::

Yes, I noticed he forgot to mention that too when he was lamenting about the terrible drop in standards. What a tool he is. And a joke.
  • hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    bootyache wrote: »
    OMFg I'm so embarrassed...Ben has a button undone.:o

I can see his neck FGS :eek:

Cast out your sinful thoughts

Or, like the HMs, pretend you're not having any and go and do the washing up instead.
  • hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    roasty wrote: »
    Speaking as somebody who suffers from insomnia, I have a lot of sympathy for Ben actually. Sleep deprivation gets to you in ways that somebody who never has those sorts of problems wouldn't understand. It affects your ability to function enormously.

I've got a six week old baby, and have perfected the haunted look of the sleep deprived. I do have sympathy for him - I really included it because he was so deliciously patronising, uptight and superior about it.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cast out your sinful thoughts

Or, like the HMs, pretend you're not having any and go and do the washing up instead.

:D:D:D
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, I know, never in the history of BB has semi-bare tits caused such offence!!!!!

And yet the monk has no qualms about encouraging,& lying on a bed (to get a better view), of Mario's testicles, nor does he have a problem with another guy laying his head (Ben) on the monks crotch.
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    And yet the monk has no qualms about encouraging,& lying on a bed (to get a better view), of Mario's testicles, nor does he have a problem with another guy laying his head (Ben) on the monks crotch.

That too!!!! i was just watching Rachel fondle his ear!!! YIKES wonder what the Missus will think, come to think of it he was IN THE BATH with Rachel when "Titgate"!!! happened!!!!!
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That too!!!! i was just watching Rachel fondle his ear!!! YIKES wonder what the Missus will think, come to think of it he was IN THE BATH with Rachel when "Titgate"!!! happened!!!!!

:mad::mad:
    She's a tart.....she should be stoned to death for that!!!! :rolleyes:
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL!!! yeah, but wheres the "fire and brimstone"!!!! from the Monk!!!
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's funny that Josie remembers Keeva jumping over JJ in her underwear when he doesn't. Hmmm

And JJ has never been drunk in there, he said she jumped on the end of the bed.Josie basically lied to everyone and this is what caused all the trouble.
    How can people support and back the lying, crazy cow.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,207
    Forum Member
    They really are a bunch of bores this year