100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    Well, it is a bit of a damp squib in that she's not really a household name. You would only have heard of her if you are mum with very young children and have heard her as an expert on TV talking about an aspect of having very young children. Her company is not a TV company and I really don't think she has appeared on CBB not that I watch it but bits of news do tend to trickle through. But overall: not really a household name that would trip off your tongue (which I why MoS is probably rather glad the can add some spurious 'mystery' to it all. Wouldn't be that much of a story if they told us the name and most of us said: Who?

Does she share her name with a famous Berkeley Square Nightclub?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,268
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Kindness Blind Item

This is not that particularly long, but, i thought it was good enough deed to make it into this position. This A+ list entertainer (singer) has acted before and even done reality, but should really stick to singing. She is rarely on time and does a lot of drugs and booze. However, one thing she does great though is take care of her employees and their kids. One of the perks our A+ lister does for all of her employees is to pay for their kids to go to college. With all the employees she has scattered across three countries, she is currently paying for the room, and tuition for nine dependents of her employees. The bill is running her close to $250k a year but she says that it is worth it and wants to help as many people as she can.
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Does she have several books out which are very popular with mothers of very young children and are to do with their diets? :)

Well, I'm just going on secondhand info from a colleague who is far more likely to know these things, but yes that is the one he said it was.
    Forum Member
    evie71 wrote: »
    Does she share her name with a famous Berkeley Square Nightclub?

Don't know. My clubbing days are long over, so I'm not up to scratch on Berkeley Square nightclubs. So maybe yes, maybe no.
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Kindness Blind Item

This is not that particularly long, but, i thought it was good enough deed to make it into this position. This A+ list entertainer (singer) has acted before and even done reality, but should really stick to singing. She is rarely on time and does a lot of drugs and booze. However, one thing she does great though is take care of her employees and their kids. One of the perks our A+ lister does for all of her employees is to pay for their kids to go to college. With all the employees she has scattered across three countries, she is currently paying for the room, and tuition for nine dependents of her employees. The bill is running her close to $250k a year but she says that it is worth it and wants to help as many people as she can.

Maybe I'm a softee at heart, but if true (and I have no reason to think it isn't) that snippet has got my day off to a good start.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Don't know. My clubbing days are long over, so I'm not up to scratch on Berkeley Square nightclubs. So maybe yes, maybe no.

As are mine. However, a quick google confirmed a definite yes.
  • Benry_GaleBenry_Gale Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe I'm a softee at heart, but if true (and I have no reason to think it isn't) that snippet has got my day off to a good start.

Did Elton John not pay off the mortgage of one of his employees who was in a bit of trouble a few years back? Some people do good with their fortunes (i.e. Bill Gates).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Benry_Gale wrote: »
    Did Elton John not pay off the mortgage of one of his employees who was in a bit of trouble a few years back? Some people do good with their fortunes (i.e. Bill Gates).

Interesting story about Bill Gates, apparently some kid was caddying for him and he was lovely but at the end he left without tipping the guy, then the caddy found out he'd paid off his entire student loan fully instead. I don't know how true it is but if it is true, it's lovely.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting story about Bill Gates, apparently some kid was caddying for him and he was lovely but at the end he left without tipping the guy, then the caddy found out he'd paid off his entire student loan fully instead. I don't know how true it is but if it is true, it's lovely.

JK Rowling has also done good; she is no longer on the billionaire's list, due to how much money she has given to charity.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    JK Rowling has also done good; she is no longer on the billionaire's list, due to how much money she has given to charity.

I love her, she's an idol of mine :)
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Kindness Blind Item

I think this might be The Only Girl In The World. I was going to say Glitter but she always been about just being based in NYC. The Only Girl would have a base in the U.S, Europe and of course, Barbados.
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Benry_Gale wrote: »

I know someone who worked for Mohamed al Fayed - he was very generous, kind and extremely loyal to his staff.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Always good to see some positive celebrity stories.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://blindgossip.com/?p=62470#more-62470

This makes me think of Mr 'High Waisted trousers' and one woman on his US show... yuck
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ1893 wrote: »

This makes me think of Mr 'High Waisted trousers' and one woman on his US show... yuck

Who was the woman? The one who shares her first name with a Hollywood actress formerly married to an action movie star?
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PJ1893 wrote: »

It does very much sound like high waisted trousers but everyone says he's gay. So maybe he's bisexual instead? If it is him, i honestly can't figure him out.

Did he really sleep with his best friend's wife and get her pregnant or was that an 'arrangement'?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Kindness Blind Item

Daisy duke?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daisy Duke does have a drug/alcohol problem or at least not one that's know about. Also she's doing very well with a clothing line ( or something) so doesn't need the performing pay-check. But she does seem the type to be that generous.
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Kindness Blind

This married foreign born B+ list mostly movie actor from a huge franchise that is set to have another release soon was walking down the street when he spotted a woman trying to change a flat tyre. It was beginning to rain and the actor handed the woman his umbrella and changed the tyre himself. The woman had no idea who the guy was until they started talking when she was thanking him and he ended up giving her passes to the premiere of his new movie.
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Kindness Blind

This married foreign born B+ list mostly movie actor from a huge franchise that is set to have another release soon was walking down the street when he spotted a woman trying to change a flat tyre. It was beginning to rain and the actor handed the woman his umbrella and changed the tyre himself. The woman had no idea who the guy was until they started talking when she was thanking him and he ended up giving her passes to the premiere of his new movie.

:D Sounds like the beginning of a Mills & Boon book, however this has got to be one of the X-Men, right?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does seem likely but there are two guys from that it could be and I could picture either doing it. The Aussie certainly seems one of the nicest people around but the Scot is maybe less known in the US which would explain her not recognising him.
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does seem likely but there are two guys from that it could be and I could picture either doing it. The Aussie certainly seems one of the nicest people around but the Scot is maybe less known in the US which would explain her not recognising him.

Plus the Aussie is most definitely A* list. :cool:
    Forum Member

I think it might be one of the lesser known actors. Maybe one of the Canadians?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The iceman with a twin? He's married, although I'm not sure he's mostly movies?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daisy duke?

My first thought was someone with a dollar sign in their name $
This discussion has been closed.