EE/Orange/T-Mobile Customer Services and Billing

toyotacitytoyotacity Posts: 762
Forum Member
✭✭
Hi

I'm asking on behalf of a friend who has no end of issues with T-mobile

He's with t-mobile who have consistently cocked up his bills, has issues with customer services being unhelpful and is thinking of moving to EE or maybe even Orange

Do EE, T-Mobile, and Orange have the same Customer Services, or is it all seperate for each brand

Are the billing systems seperate, or is it just one that issues bill for each brand

And will any of the billing and customer services be integrated into one if not already?

He's just upgraded to an iphone 5 a week ago in an EE store, will this work on Orange?

I'm guessing it'll work on EE 4g as he's thinking of moving over to EE and transferring his contract and EE said he'll just need a new sim, but what about orange

Sorry for all the questions, thanks in advance

Comments

• ilovekrysilovekrys Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they are all the same company now days if you got the old company still they haven't changed over as of yet but when comes to billing they are different but not by much i do beleave
  • toyotacitytoyotacity Posts: 762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the response, but i'm none the wiser, and the reply is a little unclear
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    I was under the impression that orange uses its own billing system and t-mobile and EE use the same. But I think customer service is the same for all brands I'm on 4GEE when ever I've phone customer services I've always spoke to a British person
  • dpwykesdpwykes Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    deleted
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe there was a decision to house all EE customer service in-house, and all EE customers details are managed on T-Mobiles existing system, Excalibur. Hope that helps.
  • Steven L HunterSteven L Hunter Posts: 10,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know when you call them they say "Welcome to EE how can I help you with your Orange/T-Mobile account? depending on which network you call from. I personally would say that Orange seems to have better customer service than T-Mobile in my experience from recently contacting both but it could be the same place.

It all seems that they don't give a toss about Orange anymore and it's all T-Mobile and EE they care about.