ED: Gabby's Face

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
Forum Member
✭✭
Good grief, what has Gobby become these days, she looks absolutely terrifying.
If looks could kill eh.
Imagine accidentally bumping into her down a dimly lit alley when you’re tripping your nuts off on the way back from the Spar.

She looks like she wants to kill some bugger.
There’s some deep, disturbing stuff brewing there inside her head I’m thinking.

Her Dad being a man of the cloth as well.

Comments

• Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Straight out of Village of the Damned I have no doubt...

Satan has possessed the evil child and an inscription will be found on her head...
    The mark of the Beast... 666...

Only Ashley getting his frock back on can help her now...
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was very scary tonight. The way she looked at Slugden I really thought she was about to launch herself at him and give him a Chinese burn on his bad arm and then sink her vegan gnashers into his carotid. :o:o
  • wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashley had better order some Holy water by the gallon. He`s going to need it.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wavlovr wrote: »
    Ashley had better order some Holy water by the gallon. He`s going to need it.

:D

He usually has some spare whenever Princess Debbie is around.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    She was very scary tonight. The way she looked at Slugden I really thought she was about to launch herself at him and give him a Chinese burn on his bad arm and then sink her vegan gnashers into his carotid. :o:o

:D:D:D
  • abbottababbottab Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shocking! They'll know where to come if Hollywood need another inspiration for the Bride of Chucky!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lovely. How nice for the actress, who's likely to hear such insults. And more than a little repetitive. Can we have something new?
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She makes curly barlow appear human
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lovely. How nice for the actress, who's likely to hear such insults. And more than a little repetitive. Can we have something new?

Calm down PC Policeyman, we're just talking about her attitude.

Nothing to see here, move on please.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »

:D:D:D

I shouldn't have laughed but I did (because it was Andy) when she said something like "serves you right for being cruel to animals!" :D What does she know that we don't?!?!? :o

Oh dear, It's just a bit of fun. A laugh. The young actress has a helluva death stare which I'm sure will stand her in good stead in the future - she'll frighten the beejeezus out of opponents :o She could have a whole acting career based on that stare and being able to portray a brilliant sulky/sarky attitude.

I'm sure she's a lovely girl really.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is a scary looking miserable kid