Options

How would I get this look

Comments

• Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Isnt it a variation of the cornrow hairstyle? Try googling that and you might find a how to
  • Options
    stargirl 2stargirl 2 Posts: 2,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ebony, you would need to go to hairdresser to have it done because of you not being able to lift up your arms and other probs with your hands .

i dont think its a style you would be able to do yourself unless of course your partner would be able to do it for you.
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Plaits?
  • Options
    EbonyHamsterEbonyHamster Posts: 8,175
    Forum Member
    stargirl 2 wrote: »
    Ebony, you would need to go to hairdresser to have it done because of you not being able to lift up your arms and other probs with your hands .

i dont think its a style you would be able to do yourself unless of course your partner would be able to do it for you.

My partner would do it
  • Options
    lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,648
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lea_uk wrote: »

Not exact but thanks for the link
  • Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    My partner would do it

Nice of him.

My partner sometimes straightens my hair when we go out but i wouldnt trust him to do anything else. Once he was trying to do something to my hair with the hairdryer and forgot that hairdryers suck as well as blow!

I ended up with the ends of it all trapped inside and frizzy as hell. I can laugh about it now :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tt88 wrote: »
    Nice of him.

My partner sometimes straightens my hair when we go out but i wouldnt trust him to do anything else. Once he was trying to do something to my hair with the hairdryer and forgot that hairdryers suck as well as blow!

I ended up with the ends of it all trapped inside and frizzy as hell. I can laugh about it now :D

Ouch! :o