Big Brother forum re-watch

2»

Comments

• hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    Thanks :) Hoping that you'll be able to help out with a few things as well (i.e. posting the links up if I can't be there for whatever reason, advising me on broadcast dates etc).

No problem!
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote: »
    From my POV there is a significant problem with this idea. I don't think it's possible to understand things properly without the live feed, and that either isn't available or would require a huge commitment of time to (re-)watch.

Please say this a subtle parody Veri.
  • hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can we watch a hour of the very first live feed if we want? Always more of a live feed person than highlights. Also the highlights shows were short if I remember rightly so live feed can fill other days nicely.
  • george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
    Forum Member
    Can we watch a hour of the very first live feed if we want? Always more of a live feed person than highlights. Also the highlights shows were short if I remember rightly so live feed can fill other days nicely.

I have absolutely no idea where the live footage is, or if it's available anywhere online. I don't really have the time to look for it, I'm afraid, but if you do or you have it recorded or anything and you'd like to share it with the group, go for it! :D
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Do we have a start date? Are we starting with Ep1 BB1?

I've just had a little browse at BB7 and I must say it's made me a little nostalgiac.

I might be up for this but can't guarantee 100% commitment.
  • george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
    Forum Member
    Do we have a start date? Are we starting with Ep1 BB1?

I've just had a little browse at BB7 and I must say it's made me a little nostalgiac.

I might be up for this but can't guarantee 100% commitment.

We are starting with the launch of BB1, and the first day will be tomorrow. As I explained above, I'm going to post the link at midnight, and then people can watch it whenever they want during the day.
  • hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have posted the first episode on my Bring Back Live Feed FB page.