Stuart's hair

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 429
Forum Member
Why do people have such issues with guys with long hair? I'm not a Stuart fan at all but why is it that him (and guys with long hair in general) always get told to "get a haircut". Why are some people incable of tolerating a guy with long hair? I appreciate that not everyone is being serious but what is about some people that just hate men with long hair?

My point is, would he be a 'better person' if he had a haircut?

(Yes I'm a bloke with long hair :D )

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,597
    Forum Member
    after seeing him yesterday, I would say he looks better with the long hair.

He has a very long face and looks a bit geeky without the flowing locks.
  • Gaz22Gaz22 Posts: 18,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He looks like a bloody girl. Its not just about the long hair, its the bandanna...and also the lack of personality.
  • glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    It's the fact that most guys with long hair constantly wear a hat, tie it back, wear an Alice Band or bandana, etc.

So what's the point in having long hair?
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    turnip wrote:
    after seeing him yesterday, I would say he looks better with the long hair.

He has a very long face and looks a bit geeky without the flowing locks.

I thought he looked better with it out of his face and think short hair would suit him. It all comes down to personal taste.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it looks great! It suits him and at least it makes him stand out. He's certainly an individual by the way he has his hair and the way he dresses. When he had it tied up the other day I did think it looked much better, but Stuart wouldn't be Stuart without the Alice bands :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51,223
    Forum Member
    I wouldn`t call what Stuart had "long" hair......slightly straggly hair really.

Long hair is best typified by Antonio Banderas in "Desperado"..............yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:o:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw a pic in an newspaper.
    When he was 16 he used to have short died blonde hair and was like a real punk, now he's turned into a hippy.But he is still handsome
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gaz22 wrote:
    He looks like a bloody girl. Its not just about the long hair, its the bandanna...and also the lack of personality.

So lack of personality is a female characteristic. Thank god for that!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Groundhog wrote:
    Why do people have such issues with guys with long hair? I'm not a Stuart fan at all but why is it that him (and guys with long hair in general) always get told to "get a haircut". Why are some people incable of tolerating a guy with long hair? I appreciate that not everyone is being serious but what is about some people that just hate men with long hair?

I'm the opposite, i think they should make it law that all men should have hair no shorter than their shoulders
  • lalalala Posts: 21,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He doesn't need to cut his hair, he needs a personality!
  • maelstrommaelstrom Posts: 1,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lala wrote:
    He doesn't need to cut his hair, he needs a personality!

Stuart's hair is a personality substitute! :D
  • JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    glowboy wrote:

The ladies love it. ...at least they did in 1989. ;)
  • moogestermoogester Posts: 15,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Stuarts hair, it reminds me of my youth in the seventies :cool: !! I laughed at him with that bandana on while answering the questions last night, who did he think he was Rambo??? :D

Perhaps Kitten could introduce him to her hairdresser when he gets out :eek:
  • lulululu Posts: 4,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Groundhog wrote:

Some guys look great with long hair (I'll reserve judgement on Stuart, he's not my type). I just can't stand the way he's always tossing it about (his hair that is!) L'oreal 'cos I'm worth it' style :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looked very sexy as Elvis the other night at the BB Pop Idol thing. So I think he could look good with shorter hair.
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Long hair was at one time considered to be a proof of a mans strength. Both Native American indian men women had the most beautiful hair. Anyone who tries to be a little different, however, will have the wolves baying at their door.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not long hair on blokes I object to - just long hair on Stuart! It's far too thick to carry off the surfer image, and the Alice band is very unattractive. It would look better if he had it thinned out a little. In myopinion, it simply doesn't suit him........and the constant flicking it about is annoying too!
  • maelstrommaelstrom Posts: 1,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not entirely sure how Stuart having long hair qualifies him as being 'different' :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 429
    Forum Member
    glowboy wrote:
    It's the fact that most guys with long hair constantly wear a hat, tie it back, wear an Alice Band or bandana, etc.

So that you can headbang to heavy metal.

That's why I've got long hair anyway :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,268
    Forum Member
    glowboy wrote:
    It's something to play with - both yourself and other people. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    I dont like Stuart, he is cheap. But I do think he is a beautiful boy. I go for more than looks so he doesnt interest me in the slightest, but I could see him on a Calvin Klien advert.
  • rosemaryrosemary Posts: 11,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think men look great with longish hair..

But then I find that shaven head look that lots of young fellows seem to go for very unattractive.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I don't advise a haircut man, all hairdressers are in the employment of the government. Hair are your aerials, they pick up signals from the cosmos and transmit them directly into the brain. This is the reason bald-headed men are uptight" :D