Options

The girls laughing at Adam running....

stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
Forum Member
was not very nice :( If they were making fun of another females body there would be uproar.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stash22 wrote: »
    was not very nice :( If they were making fun of another females body there would be uproar.

Another female wouldn't be letting her boobs bounce off her knees though. Men with moobs have got to start getting into supportive bras, at least they can keep them perky.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    They'd be having fits of hysterics if they saw me run my legs seem to go in 4 different directions at once
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The mocking and laughing in this particular instance was led by Shavonne. Not very nice, is she?
  • Options
    tuesdaytuesday Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The mocking and laughing in this particular instance was led by Shavonne. Not very nice, is she?

Really :rolleyes: even Adam was laughing about his man boobs, so he wasn't very nice to himself either.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well it wasn't the meanest thing in the world - however it went on a bit to long.
  • Options
    Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah that really wasn't nice. Meanies.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    It was funny watching two leg ends, both inarticulate, crass and vile mocking Adam. He can always lose weight... but can those two learn how to be human?
  • Options
    **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    It's allowed because it's two girls having a joke about a man & a man couldn't possibly be hurt by something females say!

Also & your missing the main part it was her 21st birthday & she was only trying to have fun with her friend!

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    Wasn't nice at all.
  • Options
    avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tuesday wrote: »
    Really :rolleyes: even Adam was laughing about his man boobs, so he wasn't very nice to himself either.

Exactly!
  • Options
    GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You're seriously comparing self-depreciating humour to 2 people pointing and laughing at someone else?:confused:

Becky was running along with them (miles behind) but they didn't mention her.

They are nasty cows as proven through the first 3 weeks. Sooner they go the better.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's completely different laughing at yourself and having other people laugh at you.
  • Options
    digichantdigichant Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're seriously comparing self-depreciating humour to 2 people pointing and laughing at someone else?:confused:

They are nasty cows as proven through the first 3 weeks. Sooner they go the better.

Don't be so over dramatic, my lord....

I highly doubt Adam gives a shit about it and i doubt all the "none-Shievonne haters" thought twice about it either!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    digichant wrote: »
    Don't be so over dramatic, my lord....

I highly doubt Adam gives a shit about it and i doubt all the "none-Shievonne haters" thought twice about it either!!

Im not a 'Shievonne hater' , I just dont think its nice to go on laughing at somebody like that. I dont care if Adam laughed it off, I probably would too but underneath would feel more self-concious about working out infront of people.
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    It's completely different laughing at yourself and having other people laugh at you.

I don't really understand Shievonne's game - I had her down as 'with it' the first week or so, guessing that she understood the game, what went down well with viewers, and what didn't etc, and laughing at the fat guy exercising seems like a schoolboy error to me.

I don't think she's as bright as I first credited her and I think she has forgotten the viewers - her game all seems to be about popularity in the house (with the larger crowd at least) but she will be alienating a large portion of the audience by laughing at Adam while he is in the process of trying to do something about his weight.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Adam's comment about needing a sports bra made me chuckle.
  • Options
    tuesdaytuesday Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Addisonian wrote: »

People on this forum have lost their sense of humour. One, they weren't pointing at him, they were commenting on him. Two, Becky only joined in towards the end (if the clip is to be believed). Three, who knows what happened afterwards he could have had a laugh and joke with them about it, unless you know different I'm taking every thing with a pinch of salt, and four if you can't laugh at someone when you find it genuinely funny, well boo-hoo! BB only shows insightful sides of housemates for people to be reactionary about. I happen to like both Adam and Shievonne, but it will be interesting how indignant people will be on his behalf when he does something not to their liking.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Very true.
  • Options
    1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good for Adam, though, continuing to exercise, even though he knew they were laughing at him. :cool:
  • Options
    KubrickKubrick Posts: 1,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was Shievonne and Ashleigh. Not all of the girls. By using 'girls' in your thread's title, you imply that it was all the girls, unintentionally or not.
  • Options
    tauran_shammytauran_shammy Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    This kind of shit is why a lot of overweight people dont pick up motivation to lose weight.
  • Options
    HeyyouoverthereHeyyouoverthere Posts: 5,117
    Forum Member

Men are always laughing at the fat girls so its their turn to be laughed at. Becky has had alot mentioned on here about her being fat, the two fat boys Chris and Adam have got away lightly. When i read on here about Shiv and Ash laughing about Adam' moobs I thought I bet it wasn't that funny.

Seriously they were swinging round and round, I have seen moobs but these were actually moving like real boobs so I can't blame them for cracking up it was funny.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kubrick wrote: »
    It was Shievonne and Ashleigh. Not all of the girls. By using 'girls' in your thread's title, you imply that it was all the girls, unintentionally or not.

Anybody who watched the show last night knows who im talking about. ~I know it was Shievonne and Ashleigh and people who watch the show know who im talking about, theres no need to be pedantic about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Men are always laughing at the fat girls so its their turn to be laughed at. Becky has had alot mentioned on here about her being fat, the two fat boys Chris and Adam have got away lightly. When i read on here about Shiv and Ash laughing about Adam' moobs I thought I bet it wasn't that funny.

Seriously they were swinging round and round, I have seen moobs but these were actually moving like real boobs so I can't blame them for cracking up it was funny.

I dont mean on the forum, people say bitchy unnecessary things all the time on here, but continually laughing at somebody - if Luke S and Arron were laughing like that at Becky and her weight it would be commented on here? Its not a HUGE deal, I just think it was a bit immature when somebodies trying to improve themselves and do something about it, why so obviously laugh when they can see you?
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's not just his man boobs. He's fat all over. :p

PS. My other 'Gusto_Brunt' account was apparently created by Facebook.:eek: