100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the background on dark bar?
  • FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    What's the background on dark bar?

Please believe me when I tell you, you do not want to know. A mental image I wish I could scrub from my brain.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

Blind Items Revealed

From April 21, 2014

This A list mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner/nominee met an actress on the set of his latest movie. After having sex with her, he introduced her to his son who is now dating the actress.

National Treasure
    Forum Member
    ^^^ Yuck! :o
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Umm that doesn't scan - National Treasure's sons are either too young or married with the recent birth of a kid.
    Forum Member
    Umm that doesn't scan - National Treasure's sons are either too young or married with the recent birth of a kid.

Hmm... knowing CDAN this is from like 5 years ago or total crap.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably made up - although if you're going to make a story like this up then a quick check of imdb to find a credible victim would be good.
  • Early BirdEarly Bird Posts: 2,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the Godfather relative one isn't the only Oscar winner/nominee in the film....... ;-)

rickys dad, the boxer, likes big snakes - maybe?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Early Bird wrote: »
    the Godfather relative one isn't the only Oscar winner/nominee in the film....... ;-)

rickys dad, the boxer, likes big snakes - maybe?

Mrs Smith's father?

It's actually hard to find those who have sons who could be the right age/ not underage, never mind not married.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Hmm... knowing CDAN this is from like 5 years ago or total crap.

Get's my vote. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Get's my vote. ;)

Mine too.
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought the same thing but just look at wiki - his eldest was born 1990 so he's 24 - perfectly plausible.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mvloca wrote: »
    I thought the same thing but just look at wiki - his eldest was born 1990 so he's 24 - perfectly plausible.

Except that son is married and they had their first child 12 days ago, not plausible in my book.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daily Mirror:

Which BFF models are actually lesbian lovers? Don’t be fooled by the high-profile relationship one of these beauties is supposedly in. It’s all a big, mutually beneficial cover up. Saucy!

Model 1:
    Model 2:
    Model 2′s Man:

Forget bearding, this is double-bearding in full effect! :D
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Daily Mirror:

Which BFF models are actually lesbian lovers? Don’t be fooled by the high-profile relationship one of these beauties is supposedly in. It’s all a big, mutually beneficial cover up. Saucy!

Model 1:
    Model 2:
    Model 2′s Man:

Mr Hangover and his model "girlfriend"? With her with the eyebrows as the first one.
  • Johnny_CashJohnny_Cash Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ellesworth wrote: »
    Popular guess is a guy who's in a bad way who'll be praying it doesn't come out forever and ever, amen.

This. He has had rumours of a bf, and he drinks like a fish.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good find.

I wish more people understood how the industry uses all kinds of trickery to blindside them into belief and/or spending money. It's documented in there; editors games, using fake sources, clever psychological wordplay and photos that might not be in the context you're told to believe...

It's a shame what started out as a bit of fun and lighthearted entertainment has become such a big wheel of lies, employing numerous liars who equally know they're being manipulated for a day's pay. Even blind items aren't necessarily agenda-free.

Sorry for O/T, but it's a good article.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seemed really important to post it given the fun we try to have with BI. Some of them are fun and no harm no foul - no one takes Jennifer Aniston pregnant stories seriously anymore, most of those about the Kardashians are fake too and everyone is in on the joke.

But there are other more serious stories which shouldn't be made up or guessed at because it really is messing with someone's life.
  • Early BirdEarly Bird Posts: 2,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Daily Mirror:

Model 1:
    Model 2:
    Model 2′s Man:

High School Musical/Fast-Furious/big eyebrows?
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Fast-Furious is not a model she is an actress, it says model.
  • CeeCee87CeeCee87 Posts: 226
    Forum Member

Everybody knows these have been lesbian lovers with a public relationship.

Either the Hangover guess,

or R.I.P her ex and the eyebrows.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    About the Harry Potter blind,

It wasn't Weasley about Granger but Potter about Granger. He was always very jealous of the fact Granger couldn't do any wrong with the media and the fans while he was the one led out for criticism. It all had to do with his own attitude though, he thought he was the better actor and the better person of the two. They clashed all the time on set. Granger was always the type who wouldn't shout at someone unless they shouted at her first, you had to goad her into an argument an Potter did it on a daily basis to try and make her look the bitch. It never worked because people knew what he was like.

There was a lot to be said for the fact that on the final movie a lot of the cast and runners used to enjoy the days when they didn't have scenes with Potter. Granger and Weasley were completely fed up of him by then and would often avoid him by sharing a trailer and retreating there between takes while Potter would go off on the war path with people because he didn't have this or didn't get that.

None of the trio talk to one another these days though. They haven't for at least two years. Potter went to Weasley's play once but was snubbed by him when Weasley decided he'd rather hang out with his own mates. Weasley and Malfoy are good friends but there was never a problem between Weasley and Granger. The problem was always between Granger and Potter because Potter thought he was a class above the rest both professionally and privately.

I have only ever heard good things from the set about Granger and Weasley actually, sure Granger had her off days but she was a teenage girl growing up through puberty. On the whole though they were very popular on set, Potter wasn't. It only got worse when he started on the muggle firewhiskey.

It was no coincidence that when they actors were asked to provide their voices for a new thing at the HP theme park only one wasn't asked because they knew he'd refuse, Potter. Granger wanted to but had other commitments at the time of recording and the others all made it.

The HP set was always a strange place to be. The trio were made out in the media to be very close but they never were because of Potter's attitude. He's lucky his acting improved because if it hadn't he'd have been in the gutter by now. He's not a popular boy by any means. I'm sure he'll be furious about Granger's new role with the UN.

If there is any truth in this then it makes me sad. I love the books and films. :(
    Forum Member
    From Pop Bitch:

At the recent BAFTAs, which of the winners refused to eat with fellow actors, asked to be in a separate hotel and when asked to share a people carrier - said "not goin' with them c*nts"?

What A+ list mostly television actress who's a legend in the medium thanks to two shows which are constantly in reruns might not live to see the rest of the year? She's currently in a coma at an NYC hospital and her family is preparing for the worst.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Pop Bitch:

At the recent BAFTAs, which of the winners refused to eat with fellow actors, asked to be in a separate hotel and when asked to share a people carrier - said "not goin' with them c*nts"?

What A+ list mostly television actress who's a legend in the medium thanks to two shows which are constantly in reruns might not live to see the rest of the year? She's currently in a coma at an NYC hospital and her family is preparing for the worst.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely no idea on that one! What are the guesses on CDAN? My work computer blows up when I try and get onto CDAN :(
This discussion has been closed.