Options

Corrie Wedding???

MutantXMutantX Posts: 1,772
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So my sister works in an Indian retailer store and last year before the Rovers fire some head honchos from Corrie came over to buy the funeral clothes that Asha and Adi wore to tier mothers funeral. Well apparently they came again a week ago and my sister told me they were finding an Indian style wedding clothes for Kal to wear.he also told the receptionist that their was going to be two female additions to the Nazir family

So I'm wondering is Kal going to a wedding. Would it be his sisters wedding and that's the mother and daughters entrance storyline into Corrie???

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kal and his family aren't Indian by the way.
    Kal lost his wife and has his eye on Leanne, so I doubt he will get married.
  • Options
    bbnutnutbbnutnut Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had heard his kids (grown up) were to come into Corrie. Could be that one of them is getting married.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bbnutnut wrote: »
    Had heard his kids (grown up) were to come into Corrie. Could be that one of them is getting married.

Kal's daughter Alya seems old enough
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did Kal's old man come in and leer at all the women in there?

I'm hoping the wedding will be his & Gail's, as he clearly has a major crush on her.
    Plus they've got loads in common, they both lust after their sons for one.
    They both like wearing blazers too, and involving themselves in personal stuff in which they've no business.

He's bound to take an instant dislike to Des Lennis when he starts sniffing round Gail I'm thinking.
    That won't sit well at all.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm hoping the wedding will be his & Gail's, as he clearly has a major crush on her.
    They both like wearing blazers too, and involving themselves in personal stuff in which they've no business.

He's bound to take an instant dislike to Des Lennis when he starts sniffing round Gail I'm thinking.
    Hahaha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol, but im sure Sharif is married to Yasmeen
  • Options
    MutantXMutantX Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kazza81 wrote: »
    Kal and his family aren't Indian by the way.
    Kal lost his wife and has his eye on Leanne, so I doubt he will get married.

And your point is? It doesn't matter if he's not Indian, because most southern Asians were the same type of wedding clothes. It would be peculiar if he was some Swedish person, but a lot of people forget that just because Pakistan and India are two seperate countries, the only different thing between them are their flags and the national religion. They were one country around sixty years ago