i slept with her and now she is ignoring me? any advice?

Mikey293Mikey293 Posts: 144
Forum Member
okay so i met this woman and things were going well, but as soon as we've slept with each other she is not talking to me any more. I am trying to figure it out, but i'm not sure why she is acting like this now.

it was never agreed that it would be a one night stand and we had seen each other before for hang out. i am really confused why she has stopped talking to me all of a sudden.

is it the sex? seriously! we seemed to connect well, she acted happy around me, i made her laugh and she seemed to like me.

Why has she gone like this? please, any ladies here who can explain?

Comments

• Mark1974Mark1974 Posts: 4,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never try and figure out the female species, it'll end in tears.
  • wenchwench Posts: 8,928
    Forum Member
    You were crap in bed?
  • SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she just wanted your body?
  • farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why don't you ask her OP?
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a slag who only wanted you for one thing?
    You were rubbish in bed?
    Her husband found out about it and banned all contact?

Seriously, how will anyone on here know for sure? You need to ask her and if she continues to ignore you then just accept that it wasn't meant to be.
  • Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    I'll also go for the "you were crap in bed" scenario.
  • Jean-FrancoisJean-Francois Posts: 2,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Write out 100 times, I MUST try harder.
    Are you the guy who thought that cunnilingus was an Irish airline?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,692
    Forum Member
    She degraded you like a rotten piece of meat.

Hope that helps...
  • PictoPicto Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Instead of sleeping with her maybe you should have had sex.
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When you say she isn't talking to you, what do you mean? Is she ignoring you in person or she's not responding to your emails/texts?

Until then, my best guess - she's probably embarrassed about something she wishes she didn't do or say.
  • Mark1974Mark1974 Posts: 4,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You were a rebound shag after she split up with her boyfriend, that big bouncer at your local nightclub.

They've made up, but she confessed all. He said it didn't matter but he's secretly fuming and is now staking you out ready for some unpleasant revenge.

By the way OP, if you need anymore advice, just holla! Always happy to help where DS is concerned.

(DS as in Digital Spy, not Disappointing Sex).
  • sodavlacsodavlac Posts: 10,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's pregnant and doesn't know how to tell you.

Edit: On second thoughts, that was wrong of me to say/joke about. Sorry. It could be anything.
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you weird in bed?
  • TeeGeeTeeGee Posts: 5,772
    Forum Member
    As the late John Lennon once said, Life is what happens while you are making other plans. This seems to illustrate it perfectly. :cry:
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw Mikey, sometimes these things just happen for no good reason other than they simply didn't work out.

I really hope this doesn't knock your confidence.
  • SaigoSaigo Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    Did she have a nice tush?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    Aw Mikey, sometimes these things just happen for no good reason other than they simply didn't work out.

I'll second this. Don't listen to the rubbish in bed crap. I've not spoke to a bloke after because I felt we really wasn't meant to be.
  • mintoemintoe Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will 3rd What Joni and Blue Cheese have said!!.....do not let it get to you, perhaps it was just not meant to be and very shortly someone will come along who you will just click with in all areas. We women are funny creatures, just chalk it up to experience :)
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mikey293 wrote: »
    Why has she gone like this? please, any ladies here who can explain?
    you ran out of fig biscuits?
    Very popular with the ladiez
  • Mikey293Mikey293 Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    wench wrote: »
    You were crap in bed?

this is what i'm concerned about. i don't think i was, but then again there isn't exactly a score system i can ask her to mark off.

she seemed to enjoy herself and came, but i don't know. it is just very odd that she would ignore me like that. she claimed she wanted to see me again, but i don't n
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whatever you do, don't send a message or phone her up asking why she hasn't been in contact
  • francis7francis7 Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did it accidentally slip up the wrong 'un? :p
  • Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    Did you get up and wipe your pecker on her curtains after you'd finished?
  • Mikey293Mikey293 Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    Joni M wrote: »

it is a little disheartening, but i understand that things don't always work out. It just would have been nice to have at least had an explanation even if just to say "i don't feel a connection with you"

the confusing thing is, she seemed very genuine of her interest in me. so it's very odd to at least not reply back to me. i text her yesterday and said it would be nice to keep in touch, but if she doesn't want to then fair enough, i'll understand. she hasn't replied so i'm just leaving it at that.

she also had kids so maybe she was looking for someone to provide for them. i don't know to be honest.
  • radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shouldn't this be in the 'Advice' forum?
This discussion has been closed.