jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No stop being silly.
  • Options
    Kyle_TKyle_T Posts: 1,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't you think that one attention seeking topic is enough?
  • Options
    MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who are you?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    Well tell us what makes you think that?
  • Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, I don't even know who you are... And nor does anyone else who has replied by the looks of things. Maybe that's the problem?
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    BelfastGuy125BelfastGuy125 Posts: 7,515
    Forum Member
    Mods...

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1978064

Bit of spamming going on here. OP knew their previous thread is dying out and is starting another. Needs a bit of attention at home me thinks.
  • Options
    EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizix wrote: »
    Sorry, I don't even know who you are... And nor does anyone else who has replied by the looks of things. Maybe that's the problem?

Im Mormon Girl and I have autism and I get the feeling people hate me on here
  • Options
    EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mods...

Bit of spamming going on here. OP knew their previous thread is dying out and is starting another. Needs a bit of attention at home me thinks.

Do you know what autism is?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    Disagree =/= Dislike
  • Options
    TheSilentFezTheSilentFez Posts: 11,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I'm sure you're a nice person.
    People just don't like the religion you are trying to sell and debate on here can get quite heated when it comes to religion.
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *slowly backs out of the thread*
  • Options
    shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I'm sure you are really nice. What we don't like is having religion shoved down our throats. Most of us don't believe there is anything higher than us, and when we die, that is it. Finito. It's a shame that your types want to waste so much time trying to convince us (without a SHREAD of evidence other than a bloody good imagination) that we are wrong. You should realise starting a thread like your other one will get the reactions it has.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Autism has absolutely nothing to do with any of your posting on here. BTW I don't take what people say on the internet at face value, so whether you even have autism is debatable quite frankly my dear.
  • Options
    jasvinyljasvinyl Posts: 14,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear. There goes that little bit of sympathy flying out the window....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    shackfan wrote: »
    No, I'm sure you are really nice. What we don't like is having religion shoved down our throats. Most of us don't believe there is anything higher than us, and when we die, that is it. Finito. It's a shame that your types want to waste so much time trying to convince us (without a SHREAD of evidence other than a bloody good imagination) that we are wrong. You should realise starting a thread like your other one will get the reactions it has.

Which is exactly the reaction they want. The OP has played you lot for 24 pages like fiddles. Believe me, I know another troll when I see one, classic internet forum fishing. Bait them in with a religion thread, repeat the same phrases like a script and then you've got yourself attention.

Hell this thread will probably got to 20 pages too now.
  • Options
    RichmondBlueRichmondBlue Posts: 21,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You appear to be obsessed with religion and Eastenders, so I don't think we'd have much in common. :)
    That doesn't mean I dislike you though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mods...

What's wrong with that thread? Only read her OP; seems like a normal question I suppose, even if its one that is asking for trouble; doesn't mean the OP intends for it to be trouble (I bet that thread went a bit awry).
    Im Mormon Girl and I have autism and I get the feeling people hate me on here

Oh OK. Well I've never noticed you before and I don't "hate" anyone, they just become irrelevant to me if I decide they are assholes. So no, not everyone hates you.
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I don't hate you :) Although your constant threads (which usually end up deleted) about The Church of Latter-Day Saints (whether that is threads questioning why people aren't Mormons or whether you are campaigning for Mormon characters in Eastenders) are extremely tedious.
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,247
    Forum Member
    Does everyone dislike me on here?

I don't know you, so how can I dislike you? I just despise your deluded beliefs, you also seem to have an inflated view of your own importance, and I don't care what you say, you ARE brainwashed. ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Im aware of what autism is, but I don't think that's the issue
    I dont have an issue with you, but can see why others might
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK, you are known... Heh, I hadn't even noticed. I've clearly missed a chapter or two somewhere.

Anyway, I didn't think Mormons had Internet? Or is that another one?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think we've ever conversed.

Seconded, no opinion either way.
This discussion has been closed.