• xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    Her old ma has been keeping a low profile for
    a year or two now
    (probably just as well )
  • bbnutnutbbnutnut Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a soft spot for her and I don't know why. Normally the Royals are fair game but I think she has been picked on so much for the accident of her birth.
  • grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She should look nice considering how much we taxpayers pay for her to have an idle, pampered life where she does absolutely nothing in return. Of course, having a leech of a father who also does eff all is a great example for her to follow..............
    Forum Member
    Did you step up during the Falklands war Grump ...
    or were you safe at home in a warm bed ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grumpyscot wrote: »
    She should look nice considering how much we taxpayers pay for her to have an idle, pampered life where she does absolutely nothing in return. Of course, having a leech of a father who also does eff all is a great example for her to follow..............

She's not on the civil list, if that's what you mean. At present she works for Sony Pictures Television.
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    Deleted because I don't know how I got here.:(
  • grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xxtimbo wrote: »
    Did you step up during the Falklands war Grump ...
    or were you safe at home in a warm bed ?

I actually did - in the TAs at the time.
  • DumdedumdumDumdedumdum Posts: 1,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never met Bea but I sat next to Eugenie once in a restaurant and she is incredibly pretty. Was really sweet as well.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not on the civil list, if that's what you mean. At present she works for Sony Pictures Television.

Is she really working? :o

I am pretty shocked to read that because I was convinced that she was destined to be a free-loader in the same way as her ridiculous mother.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    For some reason I really like Beatrice (and Eugenie) and feel they're picked on unfairly. I believe they do a lot for charity and come across as nice (and beautiful) young women.
    It's ironic that Beatrice and Eugenie, actual princesses by birth have worked far more than Kate Middleton ever did in the years leading up to William finally proposing. I do realise that they have benefitted enormously from having 'contacts' etc but least they're actually using them instead living off their dad/grandma and doing nothing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    She is a beautiful young girl and I don't like young girls getting criticised to the extent she does. I didn't actually know she was a "Princess" but maybe Im getting her confused with Zara
  • auntiemauntiem Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    Simi89 wrote: »
    For some reason I really like Beatrice (and Eugenie) and feel they're picked on unfairly. I believe they do a lot for charity and come across as nice (and beautiful) young women.
    It's ironic that Beatrice and Eugenie, actual princesses by birth have worked far more than Kate Middleton ever did in the years leading up to William finally proposing. I do realise that they have benefitted enormously from having 'contacts' etc but least they're actually using them instead living off their dad/grandma and doing nothing.

This. I have a lot of time for both them, and think they have been treated very unfairly by the media.
  • Los_TributosLos_Tributos Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor thing has the worst features of both of her parents.
    Forum Member
    You re not exactly an oil painting yourself Los
  • Los_TributosLos_Tributos Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xxtimbo wrote: »
    You re not exactly an oil painting yourself Los

Lol yeah like you would know!