Once and for all - is Simon Cowell gay?

Comments

• Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Allie shall we try and blag entrance to this party? I'm sure with your computer genius you can rustle up a couple of fake invites;) And a free bar! Whatever next?

PS: Allie, try and be sophisticated and ask for a campari and NOT a pint of cider!!!!:D:D

Can I come, I live extremely close to the venue, we could meet up round mine for tarting up and downing a quick bottle of Lambrisco, 5 minute cab ride and we're there :D
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I come, I live extremely close to the venue, we could meet up round mine for tarting up and downing a quick bottle of Lambrisco, 5 minute cab ride and we're there :D
    Oooh fine idea AK - let's hope Allie's genius computer wizardry doesn't let us down. I'm getting all excited now!!!! Just imagine the blind items we'll be able to post on here afterwards;)
  • tauran_shammytauran_shammy Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    simon cowell is just a "bachelor" like cliff richards..........lol
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Fabulous AK - we can be like the Boots Ad in your house getting ready for the big event - Here come the girls lol!! Down a few Pre-Party aperitifs and then stagger off in our high heels ready for an evening's merriment!!
    Oooh fine idea AK - let's hope Allie's genius computer wizardry doesn't let us down. I'm getting all excited now!!!! Just imagine the blind items we'll be able to post on here afterwards;)

Just HOW amazing would it be? We would have to monitor things closely - I volunteer to stalk I mean befriend Ryan, Alfie you get Sinitta, AK can have Si but you can swap half way round :D . Id keep a close eye on closets, back doors and the BBQ in case there is any spit roasting going on :) . Naturally I will blog the whole event and sell it to the highest bidder.,..unless we get anything REALLY mucky which would be emailed to Sir Max and kept quiet in return for a fleet of super cars and the odd mansion or two.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »
    Fabulous AK - we can be like the Boots Ad in your house getting ready for the big event - Here come the girls lol!! Down a few Pre-Party aperitifs and then stagger off in our high heels ready for an evening's merriment!!

Just HOW amazing would it be? We would have to monitor things closely - I volunteer to stalk I mean befriend Ryan, Alfie you get Sinitta, AK can have Si but you can swap half way round :D . Id keep a close eye on closets, back doors and the BBQ in case there is any spit roasting going on :) . Naturally I will blog the whole event and sell it to the highest bidder.,..unless we get anything REALLY mucky which would be emailed to Sir Max and kept quiet in return for a fleet of super cars and the odd mansion or two.
    Why do I get Sinitta?
    *sulks*
    I want first crack at Simon:(
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Why do I get Sinitta? *sulks*

I'm not good with toddlers, it's best you sacrific yourself for the cause - honestly, after Si's listened to me droning on about his remarks to my beloved during the finale of AI7 he'll welcome you with open arms :D
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do I get Sinitta?
    *sulks*

Sinitta / Simon - ITS THE SAME THING alfie :D do you honestly think she will leave his side for one nanosecond?

But if you want to be the first at Simon's crack, Im sure AK would swapsies.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well as long as I get an extra glass of Lambrusco then - I'll need dutch courage to make polite conversation with such a youngster;)
    Mind you, she'll be putty in my hands when I tell her she doesn't look a day over 26:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    If Simon was gay he'd admit it, he has no reason not to. He is only gay in the eyes of people on forums who would like him to be.

Yes, he does. He doesn't want to upset his mum Julie.
  • wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, he does. He doesn't want to upset his mum Julie.

He doesn't want to upset the Americans! It would kill his career in the States if he came out ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wallster wrote: »
    He doesn't want to upset the Americans! It would kill his career in the States if he came out ;)

yep a straight man telling people they cant sing is just being honest.

A gay man doing it is being bitchy...

sad but true, he'll come out eventually but only when he is done being influential...
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he will ever come out now. He has left it too late. Thanks for bumping this thread tho. It has provided me with a good hours worth of giggles :p
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NikkiClo wrote: »
    Yes I think he is, so is George Clooney but they will always have their beards and deny it..although I think Simon is bi-sexual, or was.

If I had to pick an option I'd go for this.

Though the DS threads on this topic are amusing regardless. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    Definitely a crafty butcher.
    Heard it through the usual ‘friend of a friend in the biz’ pipeline.
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pvteyes99 wrote: »
    Definitely a crafty butcher.
    Heard it through the usual ‘friend of a friend in the biz’ pipeline.

:confused: not a term i am familiar with but i take it's the same as an "uphill gardener" ;)

Never mind, just googled it, it's obvious really when you think about it :eek:
  • Bear TraderBear Trader Posts: 736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course he is not. Just silly rumours, he has a long list of GF's
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    WITHOUT PREJUDICE
    Is Simon Cowell gay?.If he is he will be forced to keep the closet door firmly closed? He is of the Jewish faith and would not wish his mother to know his true sexuality. She has cherished the notion that one day she may become a grandmother. He does not wish to destroy any illusions she might have in that regard. I have a nephew who is a QC who works here in the UK and lives 3 months of the year in America. Rumours abound out there which link him with a famous tv personality. London society abounds with rumours which if they were ever confirmed would ruin his reputation. I personally do not care for me the issue has always been his various attempts to convey an image to the British public which may be at variance with his private life and the litigious nature of someone whose legal representatives would rush headlong to the high courts issuing writs like confetti. If you examine his chequered career as a womanizer it is very much smoke without fire and people will have to make up their own minds. If I had definitive proof I would keep my own counsel if I had any sense.
  • mumbles26mumbles26 Posts: 5,768
    Forum Member
    hey,I can answer this question.

Simon IS NOT gay
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mumbles26 wrote: »
    hey,I can answer this question.

Simon IS NOT gay

I'm sure you can answer it, dear. Uh huh.
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he is not... he is NOT!! *stamps foot*
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course he dabbles in the fudge factory, I amazed anyone thinks different.

Doesn't matter of course...but open your eyes people!! :D
  • HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find the man unattractive in looks, attitude and personality, so for me I couldn't care less who he wants to have sex with.
  • Sethos DoukasSethos Doukas Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    I've read about the busty lap dancers; I've read about the no-sex relationships with Sinitta and the other one. And what about Terri?

I can't decide if he is in denial or if he is as straight as, say, Colin Farrell. What's the goss?

Yes. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    I don't know whether Simon is gay or not, but he is not Jewish. Julie brought their family priest to Simon's 50th. That would make them either RC or Church of England.
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    he so far in the closet hes talking to Mr Tumnus