Is this Cheryl Cole's extended tattoo?

Comments

• pixel_pixelpixel_pixel Posts: 6,694
    Forum Member
    Some tattoos are ok, the majority look bad on people. Even some on my friends that are only a few years old as starting to break down. You loose your individuality and uniqueness with tattoos.
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The most worrying thing for me was the quote;

"It took 15 hours and was really painful. There's no particular reason I had it done. I just wanted to and I liked the design."

Even if you like tattoos its hardly something you'd get done on a whim, it must have cost a fortune.
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You loose your individuality and uniqueness with tattoos.

Ironically this is the reason most people get them done, but they've become so common they are almost self defeating.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the fact they decided to share the tattoo amongst the world tells you everything you need to know about the motive behind it...

I think it's rather sad she's re-tweeting her fan's positive comments about it just so others can see them :rolleyes: if you really don't care what people think, then why bother

I quite like tattoos; not sure I'd have the patience to sit and have one done though
    :)
    Forum Member
    At least she did not have that Ye Olde English Typeface that seems to be on every man's arm I see down the pub!
    Forum Member
    dodrade wrote: »
    Ironically this is the reason most people get them done, but they've become so common they are almost self defeating.

Common is the word.

Its actually quite nice to see someone without tattoos with the Gaussian Blur effect !
  • NX-74205NX-74205 Posts: 4,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice tattoo, pert little arse and an extremely hot, albeit ever so slightly slutty, bird. Perfect combo.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    I think it's rather sad she's re-tweeting her fan's positive comments about it just so others can see them :rolleyes: if you really don't care what people think, then why bother

I quite like tattoos; not sure I'd have the patience to sit and have one done though
    :)

To be fair, she's no different to most celebs on Twitter - most of them retweet their fan's comments.

Twitter is one big ego trip for all celebs who have an account.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    DE53 wrote: »
    Won't that fade over time and end up looking like some giant scar or birthmark?

It's so tacky and the bright pink thong just makes it look worse.[/QUOTE]

What with her and Tulisa they have had some real classy xf judges :D

Tulisa's "secret" tattoo is the dirtiest thing ever!
  • thorrthorr Posts: 2,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That looks bl**dy awful. No class....
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eh? the exact same thing is in the thread directly below this ..
  • thorrthorr Posts: 2,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankly, any tattoo IMHO looks awful, but this....Oh my GAWD!
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She will seriously regret this in 30 years time. I actually think it looks OK at the mo, but when it doesnt or she tires of it there will be NOTHING she can realistically do to majorly change/reduce it. It simply is SO big!:eek::eek:

It will look like a messy red splodge on 60+ yr old skin.:rolleyes:

I cant help but think people just DONT seriously consider the lifelong consequences of a tattoo.
    If they did there'd be no business for tattoo removal.
    Forum Member
    Surely the skin on the bottom must take some punishment over a period of time. Would sitting down damage a tattoo over time?
  • jcooperjcooper Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    Horrible tattoo, imagine when she is 80 ! Why would anyone do that to their body ??!
  • egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I havent studied the tatt in detail but surely she would have had to have had a naked bum at some point? Which leads me to wonder just what else the tattooist may have seen. :o
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely hideous. To think the X Factor and Cowell were trying to portray her as the "nation's sweetheart" at one point, sort of a latter day Grace Kelly or Audrey Hepburn :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's one of the ugliest and classless things I've ever seen. It's her body and she can do what she wants with it, but I do think those tattoos are totally horrendous.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, she's no different to most celebs on Twitter - most of them retweet their fan's comments.

Twitter is one big ego trip for all celebs who have an account.

Oh, I know every celeb does it. That's why celebs are a funny lot. I just find it funny (and sad) that a celeb would seek out what people think about something personal and intimate to them - like she's putting her backside out there for people to review like it's a single/album or something

That's modern day celebrity I guess
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    She'll need acid to burn it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish she'd sit on my face.

Not to be sniffed at.:D
  • ameredithameredith Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I say well done to the tattoo artist. Must have had real patience to do that and am not sure I would be able to lay still for 15 hours whilst that was done to me!
  • ROWLING2010ROWLING2010 Posts: 3,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dodrade wrote: »
    The most worrying thing for me was the quote;

"It took 15 hours and was really painful. There's no particular reason I had it done. I just wanted to and I liked the design."

Even if you like tattoos its hardly something you'd get done on a whim, it must have cost a fortune.

I like the design on my wallpaper but I wouldn't get it tattooed on my ass.

What an idiot.
  • Olls~Olls~ Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ameredith wrote: »
    I say well done to the tattoo artist. Must have had real patience to do that and am not sure I would be able to lay still for 15 hours whilst that was done to me!

Same or be able to handle the pain :eek: Ouch!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    boddism wrote: »
    She will seriously regret this in 30 years time. I actually think it looks OK at the mo, but when it doesnt or she tires of it there will be NOTHING she can realistically do to majorly change/reduce it. It simply is SO big!:eek::eek:

It will look like a messy red splodge on 60+ yr old skin.:rolleyes:

I cant help but think people just DONT seriously consider the lifelong consequences of a tattoo.
    If they did there'd be no business for tattoo removal.

I so agree. People just don't seem to realize that as they get older their skin is going to sag and wrinkle.