could David be the first celeb ever to be kicked out of BB?

Dave_62Dave_62 Posts: 1,215
Forum Member
✭✭✭
He strikes me as the type. Ego, insecure, inarticulate, testosterone filled, self obsessed. The way he was with Gary and talking about being able to fight audley and win. Add lack of food, subservience and exercise he could go bang.

Comments

• Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What makes you think he is insecure? He is an ex commando, has a successful security business, is in great shape and is with one of the world's most beautiful women...not sure where the insecurity comes from.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    him fighting Audley is one fight I'd pay to see, maybe that can be a new career for Audley, slapping down muppets with ideas above their station, his win record would certainly improve? :D
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Frenchy is more likely to be ejected.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What makes you think he is insecure? He is an ex commando, has a successful security business, is in great shape and is with one of the world's most beautiful women...not sure where the insecurity comes from.

if he was more secure maybe he would just sit down and have a sandwich rather than do all that shit? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    him fighting Audley is one fight I'd pay to see, maybe that can be a new career for Audley, slapping down muppets with ideas above their station, his win record would certainly improve? :D

Haha it would be good to watch.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if he was more secure maybe he would just sit down and have a sandwich rather than do all that shit? :p

Hahaha okay :)
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member

Knuckle??? :D
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ex commando yes and at his steroid filled size now he wouldn't have the stamina to last 5 mins as a commando now.

Kelly will dump him sooner or later shes gone through a few men over recent years. They've already had bad patches.

What someone "appears" to have doesn't always mean that's how they really feel though. Some of the most insecure people around can often "appear" to have it all.

He thinks he can fight an ex pro boxer. And the words the "king" has arrived when he entered the house smack of someone trying to prove something. In an over the top false way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Knuckle??? :D

:D

I reckon Kellie can still throw a decent right hand, maybe she will do the honours?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's astonishing.

He makes Anthony Hutton look like Einstein.

A knuckle dragging, arrogant, narcissistic, thick as mince numpty who (IMHO) seemed as high as a kite on something on the launch night.

Kelly Brook, whilst not exactly blessed with masses of intellect, seems like a thoroughly decent and pleasant woman and hopefully will see the light and dump this absolute goon sooner rather than later.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Coolio was more or less thrown out of Ultimate Big Brother
  • Captain BirdseiCaptain Birdsei Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ex commando? Yah sure.
  • Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Eh I thought he was dating Kellie Brook?
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Coolio was more or less thrown out of Ultimate Big Brother
    Lord only knows how Nadia wasn't .. :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kasper69 wrote: »
    Eh I thought he was dating Kellie Brook?

Kelly Brook is the brunette Marilyn Monroe, if you read the red tops :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Can we vote for this via the app? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    Ex commando yes and at his steroid filled size now he wouldn't have the stamina to last 5 mins as a commando now.

Kelly will dump him sooner or later shes gone through a few men over recent years. They've already had bad patches.

What someone "appears" to have doesn't always mean that's how they really feel though. Some of the most insecure people around can often "appear" to have it all.

He thinks he can fight an ex pro boxer. And the words the "king" has arrived when he entered the house smack of someone trying to prove something. In an over the top false way.

So you think he is insecure because he is confident? Okay....

Maybe he is ya know, just confident?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So you think he is insecure because he is confident? Okay....

Maybe he is ya know, just confident?
    No , the post says much more than that. But what i think is just my opinion obviously. It's not about who's right or wrong here , we litreally don't know.
  • Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    if he was secure he wouldnt be getting upset by a 70 year old saying 'shhhhhhh'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dr. Claw wrote: »
    if he was secure he wouldnt be getting upset by a 70 year old saying 'shhhhhhh'
    Could be a point there. Add the fact that he said the "king" has arrived when he entered the house , and the alpha male talk he brought up.

It could be argued he's trying to hard to be the boss man which could be linked to lack of confidence. A genuine alpha doesn't need to try like that they just are...
  • dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Gary's more likely to be thrown out, or maybe even Leslie.
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha it would be good to watch.

Count me in, front row. Although I'm not paying for tickets as Dunderhead David's going daaaahhhn 3 times in the 1st round.:D
  • JayneWJayneW Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching some of the clips today I say form an orderly queue.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's astonishing.

He makes Anthony Hutton look like Einstein.

A knuckle dragging, arrogant, narcissistic, thick as mince numpty who (IMHO) seemed as high as a kite on something on the launch night.

Kelly Brook, whilst not exactly blessed with masses of intellect, seems like a thoroughly decent and pleasant woman and hopefully will see the light and dump this absolute goon sooner rather than later.

This ^^^
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    Every time Audley's squared up with someone named David, he's gotten dropped. lmao.