Options

Lauren says she and Courtney have signed a deal with C5 for a show.

Comments

• Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If true, I will definitely be watching that!
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    As reality shows go, it sounds like a decent idea.

If it happens, I'll be watching it.
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Will Russell Brand be on it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd watch, sound quite good :)
  • Options
    etamineetamine Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not surprised, with the amount of times "Lauren does LA" was mentioned on BBOTS.
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw I hope this happens :D
  • Options
    Daemon666Daemon666 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scout66 wrote: »

Signing a deal, particularly with anyone from LA, takes time and doesn't happen in 24 hours after coming out of the house. As they didn't know of each other before they went into the house it can't have been signed before.

This article has a high probablility of being false.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes I suspect a conversation has went along the lines of you two got on great you should do a show together.

Lauren gets it in her head its a signed contract, nothing will happen
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daemon666 wrote: »
    Signing a deal, particularly with anyone from LA, takes time and doesn't happen in 24 hours after coming out of the house. As they didn't know of each other before they went into the house it can't have been signed before.

Or maybe they did know each other before and BB was just pre publicity or the preamble.
  • Options
    Daemon666Daemon666 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »
    Or maybe they did know each other before and BB was just pre publicity or the preamble.

This is why I said 'high probability' instead of certainty. If it wasn't for that possibility then it would be certain. There's no way they could have arranged it and signed a deal since leaving the house.
  • Options
    Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    I do think Lauren and Courtney will benefit from Big Brother in some way. I am not sure if this t show with Lauren and Courtney is true, but if it isn't, I still think they will do well from now on.
  • Options
    PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Enidan wrote: »
    Yes. Even in the early days of BB Lauren was banging on about the "work" that she would be getting out of the show.
  • Options
    icefallicefall Posts: 7,709
    Forum Member
    Oh wow brilliant, I would tune it to that, I reckon it would be a winner, as these two bounce off each other so well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh no, this looks awful. This further supports the view that DS is out of touch with the majority view. I reckon 450k at best.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is why I said 'high probability' instead of certainty. If it wasn't for that possibility then it would be certain. There's no way they could have arranged it and signed a deal since leaving the house.

It could be something that opportunist Doug pitched to Ch.5 while Courtney and Lauren were in there? He doesn't have a career now, just pratting about on RTV shows in the US. He's been popping up all over the place during CBB and it would be his chance to cash in on Courtney's 'popularity and the slight 'car-crash' angle. If it's true - big if - then he gets exposure both here and in the US.

He has big plans for his very talented wife...

FOX411: You’ve taken a role in your wife’s career. Where would you like to see her career go?

Hutchison: Courtney is an unbelievable actress. I’m not just saying this. I’ve been an actor for 25 years. I know natural talent. I believe and I would like to see her sink a role into a movie.Also, she loves modeling. I would love Courtney to manifest those dreams and be on the cover of Glamour. She’s a 21st century Renaissance woman. The sky is the limit.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/09/11/doug-hutchison-talks-courtney-stodden-rumors-plastic-surgery-and-babies/#ixzz2esxHNBcc
  • Options
    Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw, I'm pleased for Lauren. Perhaps she has made a real friend after all? Plus, she was open about wanting more work in showbiz. Good luck to her!
  • Options
    StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd tune in.

I think Lauren is vulnerable and easily led sometimes, I'd be mortified if she did a show and deliberately pis*ed and shat in the sink just because she felt this is what is necessary to garner public support ...snigger
  • Options
    AvidianAvidian Posts: 6,049
    Forum Member
    According to this news article, Lauren has been planning to move to LA since 2005:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/4218250.stm

:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member

Lauren tends to over exaggerate! This 'rumor started with Rylan asking Courtney on BOTS Thursday night if she planned to see Lauren again and if she would be up for a reality show, like Lauren and Courtney do LA. They wouldn't even have had time to pitch the idea yet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Lauren's brother was asking about getting a work visa for the US on Twitter a few days ago.
  • Options
    EESuperFanEESuperFan Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this will be brilliant. I can't wait!
    I wonder if aunt Jennifer will make an appearance.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren does LA could be a really good show. She would need a friend like Courtney to help her out. I actually hope they do this one.

Normally I wouldn't watch any spin off show but I would watch this one.
  • Options
    farscapefarscape Posts: 2,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Courtney but is the world she inhabits really suitable for someone like Lauren who is seen to have a lot of issues?
  • Options
    Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    farscape wrote: »
    I like Courtney but is the world she inhabits really suitable for someone like Lauren who is seen to have a lot of issues?

Courtney wouldn't be holding a gun to Lauren's head about this tv show, IF it is going to happen. I can imagine Lauren wants more tv work after her Big Brother stint. Didn't her mother say Lauren was hoping to get a job in tv after this?
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bad luck Courtney. :p