Options

When was the last time a HM you wanted to win, won?

iwholdeniwholden Posts: 1,602
Forum Member
✭✭✭
My favorite hasn't won since Josie Gibson in 2010, the last series on Channel 4.

This year I don't mind anyone winning except for Ashleigh.. but I'm guessing she will :(

When did your favorite house mate last win?

Comments

• Options
    Patrick_NoorlanPatrick_Noorlan Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    When Aaron won!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Probably BB2
  • Options
    SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sophie BB10 - and the only other one of my favourites to win was Rachel the previous year.

Hoping Ashleigh can make it three on Friday
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    iwholden wrote: »
    My favorite hasn't won since Josie Gibson in 2010, the last series on Channel 4.

This year I don't mind anyone winning except for Ashleigh.. but I'm guessing she will :(

Nadia and I won a large sum on her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB14 (out of an awful final line-up), BB13, BB10, BB4. But there have been quite a few winners that were in my top 3; it is rare for someone I really detest to win; it has only happened on CBB.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    Nadia and I won a large sum on her.

Nadia is my all time favorite housemate followed by Brian. :) we never see housemates like that anymore.
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    BB3.

Although I wouldn't have minded either Kate or Alex. Just did not want Johnny or Jade.
  • Options
    yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member

Luke A
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Aaron Allard-Morgan
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    Never :(
  • Options
    Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,864
    Forum Member
    BB12 Aaron

I switched support from Michelle to Nadia in BB5 after Michelle was evicted.

Hoping Ashleigh wins this year. Christopher's new found popularity is down to understanding Ashleigh was winning because she was against Hell-en which is why Christopher to now vocal about Hell-en.

Stick with the true anti Hell-en h/m and they are Ashleigh and Chris.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never. :(
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaron was the last one I desperately wanted to win.

Overall though, aside from Hutton and Sam, I've been quite happy with all the winners.
  • Options
    PointyPointy Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last year. ;) My favourites also won in BB1, BB6, BB7, BB9 and BB12. The first 5 CBB winners were my favourites as well. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pointy wrote: »
    Last year. ;) My favourites also won in BB1, BB6, BB7, BB9 and BB12. The first 5 CBB winners were my favourites as well. :)

I can't remember many cbb winners but the last one I wasn't impressed with at all.
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I can't remember many cbb winners but the last one I wasn't impressed with at all.

I liked Jim winning, for me, him and Luisa carried the series so a win for either of them would've made me happy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Jim winning, for me, him and Luisa carried the series so a win for either of them would've made me happy.

I just think he is homophobic and boring.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    The best of all, the lovely Rachel Rice and I hope with Ashleigh we will have another female winner, it is long overdue.
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    When was the last time a HM you wanted to win, won?

Aaron/Luke A and Rachel Rice ....can't remember the years...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 325
    Forum Member
    Nadia in BB5
  • Options
    027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only time my favourite has ever won has been Nadia. Chantelle and Shilpa as well for Celeb BB.

I guess I could count Rachel and Sophie as well, but they were only my favourites going in to the finale as my actual favourites had been evicted the week before the finale.

So yeah, not a very good track record. I'm more skilled at picking who ends up in 3rd place :D
  • Options
    bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was glad Sam won last year. Even though he was shit and boring and not particularly nice, he was still preferable to the two ***** in the final with him. I was also satisfied with either of the final three the previous year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    BB3 - Kate Lawler.
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,495
    Forum Member
    Never. That's why I'm so worried about supporting Ashleigh. I've probably jinxed it for her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just think he is homophobic and boring.

He might be boring - just a matter of personal taste - but I find his ethical stance quite interesting. He has definitely distanced himself from the racist humour of the past, and has crtiticised Bernard Manning, saying, "he doesn't understand racism". Reviews of his recent tour suggest that he is a man trying to stick with the old favourites that will please his 'pc gorn mad' core audience without actually saying anything that sounds like a hate crime. Baby steps. Is he homophobic btw?