Options

Call of Duty : Advance Warfare

He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
Forum Member
Didn't see a thread for this game, so i apologise if their already is one.

Official multiplayer reveal is in less then one hour for those interested.

i skipped the last one completely,so hopefully this one entices me back into the series.

http://www.callofduty.com/advancedwarfare

Comments

• Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm skipping this one! Premise does not appeal and I'm fed up of the franchise.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    MC_Satan wrote: »
    I'm skipping this one! Premise does not appeal and I'm fed up of the franchise.

Yes they need punishing for the last few games, so hopefully people will boycott the game and show them they can't keep taking gamers for granted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wasn't interested myself but so many games have been delayed, Hard line and Evolve being 2 that my friends and I were thinking about. We need more multiplayer games to play, so I'm being hopeful.
  • Options
    Nolan DeckardNolan Deckard Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll have a watch of the Livestream, just to see if they can make the concept they are going for work in MP.

After the disaster that was Ghosts, I'm not expecting much.
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evolve looked good but I'm going for Far Cry 4 as my shooter game in the interim. Rainbow Six Siege looks better than hardline for me.
  • Options
    jason81jason81 Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    Oh that looks horrible, so much jumping around looks more like Halo than COD
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Titanfall Multiplat edition.

There were some good points in the reveal, but there were bad ones aswell. I'm still on the fence.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://youtu.be/bj3-RsyJKfA

link for those that missed it.
  • Options
    SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still counting at least 4 entrances to every room (plus a hole in the roof) and they are tiny rooms too. Looks like they want everybody running at all times and jumping like kangaroo's. Not for me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    War is back (now called momentum) and so is search and destroy.

I'm pre-ordering. I love those game modes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay. Uplink looked interesting.
  • Options
    homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    Pre order to get 1 day early?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Game looks ok, but all these new features look to complicate the original nature of COD
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pretty smart to offer that Day Zero edition for Pre-Orders, that Double XP incentive is going to get alot of people ordering it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pretty smart to offer that Day Zero edition for Pre-Orders, that Double XP incentive is going to get alot of people ordering it.

So my local game shop will still be selling 1-2 days early so potentially i could get 3 days solid before the average joe buys it on release day:)
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually think it looks quite fun, especially Uplink and customizing your score streak.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Shopto have been selling day zero games for a while now.
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looked like titanfall without the titans.
    It sounds better than I expected though. However I won't be buying unless I hear a general consensus that its amazing a month or so after release. I'm not overly keen on jumping around but we'll see.

Here's an idea. We'll delay official launch by 1 day but those who pre order we'll pretend they're getting it a day earlier. What a load of bollocks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm weak, pre-order placed.

It looks like a crazy quick scoping mess, but some of the new features and game modes have me interested. Customisation looks like it'll be fun to mess around with too.
  • Options
    tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the heck? Since when was COD a Halo game? Not impressed with that trailer.
  • Options
    Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought this might bring my CoD exile to an end but sadly not. I'm still out.
  • Options
    WoodsMonkWoodsMonk Posts: 6,464
    Forum Member
    Let me guess 3-4 hardcore modes :(
  • Options
    SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Looked like titanfall without the titans.
    It sounds better than I expected though. However I won't be buying unless I hear a general consensus that its amazing a month or so after release. I'm not overly keen on jumping around but we'll see.

Here's an idea. We'll delay official launch by 1 day but those who pre order we'll pretend they're getting it a day earlier. What a load of bollocks.

It is bollox, but people will still buy it. Probably the same people who thought the last 4 were shit and will think this one is shit. And then they wonder why the next one is shit.
  • Options
    ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    still undecided but looks pants so far
  • Options
    NewGamesOfTodayNewGamesOfToday Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    I am buying it because i'm a bit of a sheep and follow what others do, iv'e always been like it. :)