Options

Gareth's views on the other skaters

*Sparkle**Sparkle* Posts: 10,957
Forum Member
✭✭
There's an interview with Gareth in today's Sun in which he talks about a number of things including the other skaters. In particular, he talks about having drinks in the bar afterwards with Linda and of course is asked about Holly and her dress!!:D

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article810708.ece

Comments

• Options
    Cat BalouCat Balou Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting this. I don't normally read The Sun and that is a nice interview. It's great to hear about someone enjoying being a part of the show. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    Thank You for posting the interview up Gareth sounds really happy and it's good to see he's enjoying the whole Dancing On Ice experience. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    He's clearly having a ball, and has loads of time for the other competitors too, which is the way it should be IMO.

Everyone has said that they all get on. Its sad that the papers so often want to talk about bitchiness and rivalry, when it seems its not like that at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely. I read somewhere that the producers said that this years lot get on much better than previous years, which makes you wonder, lol.

It's a shame we can't see more of this inter-skater camaraderie on Defrosted etc. I wonder if any of them will be going to his wedding.
  • Options
    popmusicmanpopmusicman Posts: 2,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Sparkle* wrote: »
    Absolutely. I read somewhere that the producers said that this years lot get on much better than previous years, which makes you wonder, lol.

It's a shame we can't see more of this inter-skater camaraderie on Defrosted etc. I wonder if any of them will be going to his wedding.

Maria will probably get an invite to the wedding:) The only other person I think Gareth will stay in touch with after the show is finished is Linda.
  • Options
    Charisma2Charisma2 Posts: 1,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting the link up Sparkle. It was a lovely interview. I really enjoyed reading it. Gareth always enjoys himself to the full whatever he's taking part in, but he seems to be enjoying this even more than usual.

I think you could be right about him keeping in touch with Linda, the clip they showed, last week I think it was, was hilarious, with her trying, and succeeding, to distract him when he was being interviewed.

He does genuinely seem to be getting on well with all the others, I've not heard any of them say anything other than what fun he is to be around, so maybe several of them will get an invite:D (lucky devils if they do. What I would give;))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd agree Maria is pretty likely, and he obviously gets on very well with Linda, but it'll all depend on how big a wedding they want, and what happens between now and the end of the show, and the tour! I'm sure Gareth was training at the same rink as Linda, so they'll know each other the best so far, but as they spend more time on the Elstree rink, and the numbers slim down, they'll make friends with different people.
  • Options
    KatenutzsKatenutzs Posts: 2,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jambo3 wrote: »
    Thank You for posting the interview up Gareth sounds really happy and it's good to see he's enjoying the whole Dancing On Ice experience. :)

It sounds like they are all enjoying the experience, nice to hear from one of them instead of rumours :)