Nikki Chapman

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
Forum Member
Am I on my own in thinking that Nikki Chapman is stunningly beautifull?

Such a cutie, and so generally nice, maybe too nice to be true :)

And shes got to be wadded rite - lol

Comments

• pi r squaredpi r squared Posts: 4,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, she's wadded. Also, married...

I have a lot of time for Nikki Chapman. She never bullshits - if someone is crap, she tells them so - but she has a wonderfully soft way of telling people they are poor. The Pop Idol panel would not work with four Nikki Chapmans, her fair attitude isn't entertaining; however, as "good cop" she does a fantastic job.

Attractive, she is, without doubt.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    :( I think she is usless as a talent scout though:eek:
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beg to differ on her looks :) She has an ageing Page 3 model look about her which doesn't do much for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    Glad im not on my own then :) sorta like those people who fancy Carol Voderman and dont speak out in fear of reprisals and mocking -

Can you feel the love in this room :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    She got where she is cos her old man was the very famous record producer Mike Chapman of Chin & Chapman, massive record producers in the 70's.

Now far be it from me to say that she got into producing cos of her dad...rather than what she really had to offer.

But there you are.

As Simon Cowell said..."whoever said the record industry was fair".!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she wasn't a producer but a manager? And you have to be pretty tough to do that, I don't think anyone gets a free ride as a manager because that's where the money is. Look at Sharon Osbourne whose dad was Ozzy's manager originally ...
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a programme on last week called Perfect Match (in New York) with a black woman relationship counsellor who looked very similar to Nikki Chapman. Has anyone else seen it? ;)
  • CaptainSensibleCaptainSensible Posts: 5,469
    Forum Member
    She looks alright, but is hardly stunning.

She is probably loaded by most people's standards, but not by Cowell, Waterman, Foxy, or Fuller standards; those guys are all self-employed multi millionaires, whereas she still works for people...

She is the least harst of the judges, but she is probably the most deceitful. I wish she would ditch the meaningless diplomatic PR speak and just say what she thinks; there is no 'nice' way of telling someone that they haven't got the looks or the voice to be a megastar.
  • GeegGeeg Posts: 23,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Nikki Chapman is very attractive and also a strong woman.

So no you aint alone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Nicki looks great and she genuinely appears to be a good person. She is much better in the "Nice cop" role than the loathsome Paula Abdul. She genuinely seems to care about each hopeful's feelings and can deliver a neagtive verdict in a warm way.

I also love her on "City Hospital" on BBC ONE.

Yup, I wanna be in the Nicky Chapman Appreciation Gang!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She lost it to night
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    I'm going to get lots of angry replies but i don't like nicki at all. I don't know why it is but I can't stand her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's something lying underneah that nice front.
  • GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    She works as part of the team of 19 Management doesn't she? So she knows what she's looking for in a popstar.

I think she's doing her job as a judge probably the best of any of them. Pete was the one who lost it tonight, she just had a go at the awful Tariq who kept talking over her, she asked for some respect, and as she'll be managing whoever wins (am I right?) so they should.

I think she's honest and fair.

It's the male judges who've been swayed by contestants looks or family connections.
  • risingstarrisingstar Posts: 2,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she could do with loosing a little bit of weight, her looks are ok, average, but her body fat ratio needs to be worked on.
  • Ron JeremyRon Jeremy Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is fat and reminds me of a piglet, i would still do her though :cool:
  • CaptainSensibleCaptainSensible Posts: 5,469
    Forum Member
    Heh - I loved the way she was trying to assert herself last night but ended looking like a frustrated bint.

Her attack on Tariq qas justified, but her demand for respect from the guy who asked a legitimate question about singing covers versus singing original material was hilarious; she is an irrelevance (and I think she knows it).

Oh, and anyone who can tell Gareth that his murder of Unchained Melody is better than the original on national TV is not worthy of respect...
  • matt.bmatt.b Posts: 8,815
    Forum Member
    when is the nikki chapman playboy special out? :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She belongs at crufts;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    Originally posted by Georgiecats

Pete was the one who lost it tonight, she just had a go at the awful Tariq who kept talking over her, she asked for some respect, and as she'll be managing whoever wins (am I right?) so they should.

I think simon fuller and cowell manage whoever wins.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by Ron Jeremy
    She is fat and reminds me of a piglet, i would still do her though :cool:

You think all that money and she can get a personal trainer in or something and someone to look at her diet, oh well. She obviously thinks she is hot stuff, so good on her, but i think she is a bit hippy you know and she has untoned arms. But she is not fat to me but just could do with toning up and working on her body fat ratio.
  • matt.bmatt.b Posts: 8,815
    Forum Member
    Originally posted by anagelicrachel
    You think all that money and she can get a personal trainer in or something and someone to look at her diet, oh well. She obviously thinks she is hot stuff, so good on her, but i think she is a bit hippy you know and she has untoned arms. But she is not fat to me but just could do with toning up and working on her body fat ratio.

some has been reading their magazines. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by matt.b
    some has been reading their magazines. :rolleyes:

No actually, I don't purchase magazines for your information. I have eyes and i use them and also have my own free mind which i use to express my views. You are entitled to what you think, and so is everybody else. It is not like i called her fat or very unattractive. I think she is not in good shape, period.
  • GarethKeenanGarethKeenan Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    Originally posted by anagelicrachel
    No actually, I don't purchase magazines for your information. I have eyes and i use them and also have my own free mind which i use to express my views. You are entitled to what you think, and so is everybody else. It is not like i called her fat or very unattractive. I think she is not in good shape, period.

No, you're lying. You definately read that in a magazine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by GarethKeenan
    No, you're lying. You definately read that in a magazine.

I am lying, is it everyday you accuse someone of lying?
    If you think that came from a magazine then fine, believe that, but i am telling you it never. Why does it have to come from a magazine, express your opinion, you do have one don't you?

People can formulate their own opinions and that is one that i have held for Nikkie Chapman for a while, and no i don't need someone else telling me what to think, :rolleyes: