Michelle Williams reunites with Beyonce & Kelly

d56d56 Posts: 5,471
Forum Member
Michelle has reunited with Beyonce & Kelly for her new track Say Yes.
I'm pleasantly surprised! It's nice to see Michelle getting some limelight for a chance.
It's catchier than anything on the new Beyonce album imo, but I guess it's a totally different style of music. Beyonce's vocals sound really nice though.

Music Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MZxf-lQD-o#t=119

Comments

• karlsbergkarlsberg Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    Love it
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,987
    Forum Member
    I love Michelle's voice, it's so different. Still listen to her 'Unexpected' album now. Not really a fan of this style of music but I don't mind the song and any Destiny's Child reunion is welcome.
  • Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After seeing Michelle on Strictly I took a close look at her dancing towards the end :D but seriously this song has such a good vibe, I really like it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw the video yesterday and fell in love with it, despite hating the message as totally not religious.

great to see Michelle up front of DC and laying claim to the best weave in the video
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,987
    Forum Member
    I saw the video yesterday and fell in love with it, despite hating the message as totally not religious.

great to see Michelle up front of DC and laying claim to the best weave in the video

Tina Knowles obviously wasn't in charge of styling the video lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    I really like the song, it's great and catchy. Really nice to see them (Destiny's Child) all reunite and make a song about God. :cool::kitty:
  • DiveInDiveIn Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kelly at the end brings the climax of the song. She knocked it.

Michelle be like "Im a lead singer now"
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG I'm in tears....Michelle finally gets to sock it to Beyonce and Kelly with having them appear as her little sidekicks!!
    I always knew Michelle would get the last laugh:D