Options

Sack Kay Burley

1141516171820»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Personally I think that the kind of person who would put out these details in the public realm also lacks parenting skills and a step-parent discussing the bad parenting of a birth parent is hardly acting in the best interests of that child. What child wants to know all that about the cirucmstances of their birth? How is that designed to help their self esteem or to leave the road open to them to form an adult relationship with their estranged parent? Who'd even try to form a relationship with a child when you know those taking primary care of him have spent years alienating the child from you by saying such nasty things? What would be the point?

PS What sane person wouldn't want a paternity test if they got KP preggers. The only relevent point is the last, as we don't know the facts about how much money he pays or paid in support when parentage was proven as we only have KPs word against his and she's not exactly reliable.

You do realise that the person who put out all the information into the public domain about their son is none other than Miss Katie Price herself? We heard all about the ins and outs of Harvey's bowels before he was 2 years old.

There is nothing about her severely handicapped son that she hasn't sold for a few pennies. Let's face it, she'd sell her mother's kennel if it meant more money.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally I think that the kind of person who would put out these details in the public realm also lacks parenting skills and a step-parent discussing the bad parenting of a birth parent is hardly acting in the best interests of that child. What child wants to know all that about the cirucmstances of their birth? How is that designed to help their self esteem or to leave the road open to them to form an adult relationship with their estranged parent? Who'd even try to form a relationship with a child when you know those taking primary care of him have spent years alienating the child from you by saying such nasty things? What would be the point?

PS What sane person wouldn't want a paternity test if they got KP preggers. The only relevent point is the last, as we don't know the facts about how much money he pays or paid in support when parentage was proven as we only have KPs word against his and she's not exactly reliable.

Who are you getting at in your post? Pete? He's done nothing but be a good step-father to Harvey. If Dorky Yorke hadn't been such an absent father, then no one else would've tried to step in to fill the gap. Pete's done a stellar job. There aren't many men who'll take on another man's child, let alone one who's disabled in the way that Harvey is.

And no, KP isn't reliable, but Dwight's been a terrible father. Harvey is unlikely to form a relationship with his biological father in the future since he calls Pete 'Dad' and God love him, he'd have no idea who Dwight was. It'd be very difficult and confusing for Harvey to try to explain it to him aswell.
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    Dwight Yorke seems an absolute waste of space as a father, but I do agree with your criticism of Jordan.

I think he is a waste of space too. But I don't think it is in a child's interest for their mum and step-father to keep telling everyone that in the media, nor to try to end the legal parentage of a parent, especially one with a healthy bank balance. He's a very very bad parent but that doesn't make KP or PA perfect. Even if he never sees his child and never forms a relationship with him if can only be useful for a disabled child to have a good trust fund to care for him throughout his life and for the way to be open for other family members to feel comfortable to contact him in future. We don't know what will happen in 10 years time - for all we know the waste of space could die in an accident and his family collect millions in compensations and his nearest relative at present is his son. It is stupid to sever a parental relationship needlessly and it is spiteful to impede the repair of a ruptured one by being negative about the dead beat.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't see the last post again, as usual :mad: