If you were writing the script for Coronation Street ...

Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What would you like to see happen?

Comments

• Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One twist I would write -

the DNA test had an error and Tyrone really is the father of baby Jack.
    Just imagine then no one needed to have known about the affair between Molly and Kevin.
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would have Carla responsible for the gas blast in the Joinery thus making Peter and Leanne despise her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    Another Tram :p
  • Alexis StardustAlexis Stardust Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sally and Kev to get back together and raise baby Jack as their own *weeps*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    I would kill off Sean Cotton and Nick Tilsey.
  • Eater SundaeEater Sundae Posts: 10,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sally and Kev to get back together and raise baby Jack as their own *weeps*

...and then they find out that Tyrone really is the father.
  • Eater SundaeEater Sundae Posts: 10,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The explosion and tram crash cause so much structural damage to the buildings that they decide to demolish the lot.
  • Alexis StardustAlexis Stardust Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...and then they find out that Tyrone really is the father.

Now that would be dragging the storline out way too far, cant be bothered with that,, to far fetched *switches off*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would divert Carla somewhere else so that she leaves Peter and Leanne alone :)
  • alibobsyalibobsy Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    Now that would be dragging the storline out way too far, cant be bothered with that,, to far fetched *switches off*

More far fetched than a dna test done off a dummy in what seemed like a day, with no parental permission?

ali x
  • Shane ParrishShane Parrish Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Tracy returns she could get involved with David who is jealous of Nick. Then Tracy & David could tema up against Nick & Leanne. I want Tracy to start causing problems for Leanne.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carla and Peter get together! :D
  • billiobillio Posts: 3,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Becky: It's no good. I ruin everything, me. Should have known I couldn't play happy families, not me, everyone else gets a break, not me.

Steve: You off, then?

Becky: (cold dead stare at the floor)

Steve: Well, best you get off then. (passes suitcase)

Becky: (robot voice, still staring at floor) goodbye Steve.

Steve: yeh, bye.
  • bordersboybordersboy Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tyrone gets back with Maria!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    billio wrote: »
    Becky: It's no good. I ruin everything, me. Should have known I couldn't play happy families, not me, everyone else gets a break, not me.

Steve: You off, then?

Becky: (cold dead stare at the floor)

Steve: Well, best you get off then. (passes suitcase)

Becky: (robot voice, still staring at floor) goodbye Steve.

Steve: yeh, bye.

Followed by the return of Karen McDonald!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    bordersboy wrote: »
    Tyrone gets back with Maria!!

Yes, yes!! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would NOT have Tracey Barlow return.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    • Carla and Tyrone get together - she realises that her true destiny lies with a man who will give her absolute adoration.
    • Sean and Nick get it on and have the Street's first civil ceremony.
    • Realising that she's no match for Rita, Mary turns her attentions to Bill causing a Bill-Pam-Mary triangle that rocks the nation. Questions are asked in the House.
    • Rosie gets a part in Hollyoaks - the first simultaneous cross-soap character.
    • Roy has a mid-life crisis and buys a sports car, leather jacket, dyes his hair an improbable colour and "sexes up" the cafe menu. Hayley is distraught and there are testing times ahead for the well-loved couple.
    • Graeme is proclaimed King of the World.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tracy would be found guilty in her re-trial; I would like that: justice :)
  • Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd kill off Sally's cousin Paul and his wife Suzanne, and have her inherit everything from them, on condition that she gives a home to their wayward daughter Nicolette.

On noticing a 'For Sale' sign outside the Rovers, Nicolette and Rosie persuade Sally to take charge of her life and buy the pub from Steve, who downsizes to his old flat behind the Kabin after his mother leaves. In an attempt to raise cash the Becky Grainger way, Becky has already been handed a six-month prison term and is left clueless as to where she'll be living when she returns (this will give viewers a much-needed break from Becky, before splitting the couple).

Sally is in her element as she gets back behind the bar with her name over the door, and new barmaids Rosie and Nicolette prove to be too much for Betty, who resigns. However, after a great number of complaints and a lack of hotpot affecting the takings, Sally fires the girls and Betty returns to her post. Sally delights in taking on a cleaner and after offering the job to Janice Battersby, she eventually hires Connie, who does it 'to get out of the house'.

I would go on, but it's getting late...
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would have Carla responsible for the gas blast in the Joinery thus making Peter and Leanne despise her.

She talks enough hot air and probably farts mega methane after drinking all that red wine so this is probably a goer.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Owen discovers John Stape's secrets and tries to force him into breaking up Chesney and Katie, or else he will reveal all. John tries, but fails, so resorts to killing Owen.

:eek:
  • Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Owen discovers John Stape's secrets and tries to force him into breaking up Chesney and Katie, or else he will reveal all. John tries, but fails, so resorts to killing Owen.

:eek:
    Or...Owen kills John, Chesney gets framed for it, Katy runs away and everyone's happy (except Fiz...).
  • pembo2004pembo2004 Posts: 4,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about carla and nick get together???? :eek::eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would kill off Sean Cotton and Nick Tilsey.

If I could like that comment, I would. aha