Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    .......... signs up to Babestation?.......

......hopefully, I adore the woman.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ouch. People go way OTT. I think she's pretty.
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She will feel very pressured lose weight now.

Hope she stays true to herself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D I laughed.

:o
  • HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jesy is the new "Nicola from Girls Aloud." She was always called "the ugly one." Didn't stop her being successful, though.
  • Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harsh, but funny...there's nothing wrong with Frankie Boyle humour...
  • WayfarersWayfarers Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    I find it pathetic and a bit creepy that adult males are leaving negative comments about her on that page. I'd expect female teenage bullies with low self esteem and an internet connection to be the main culprits but seeing men commenting on her and the groups music is beyond sad.
  • I <3 TweetyI <3 Tweety Posts: 8,286
    Forum Member
    Wow, it's pathetic how many people have actually liked that!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Helbore wrote: »
    Jesy is the new "Nicola from Girls Aloud." She was always called "the ugly one." Didn't stop her being successful, though.

I like Nicola I'd **** her in a heartbeat. :)
  • yellowduckyellowduck Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    ............takes it up the a**e......
  • Cellar_DoorCellar_Door Posts: 2,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Jesy has been the main driving force behind Little Mixes popularity. Shes not the best singer, shes not the prettiest or the thinnest but she's the one I'm drawn to when I watch them.

I don't think they would have done half as well and would have been out the first couple of weeks had it not been for her. just my tuppence worth anyhow.
  • lightblueslightblues Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesy's the one who's got the 'personality' she will do fine:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    only pathetic little boys would create such a page and only pathetic people would like it...it's not funny...take a look at yourselves you pathetic people who think it's funny !

i feel sorry for you...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    I think Jesy has been the main driving force behind Little Mixes popularity. Shes not the best singer, shes not the prettiest or the thinnest but she's the one I'm drawn to when I watch them.

I don't think they would have done half as well and would have been out the first couple of weeks had it not been for her. just my tuppence worth anyhow.

I agree, there's something about her, but i think she is very pretty, she's my fave anyway
  • barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
    Forum Member
    Lmao.
  • benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She could be a real role model for hundreds of girls who are not sterio-typical, size 6. Lets hope so.
  • AnotherBoxAnotherBox Posts: 2,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just shows how sad and pathetic some people on facebook are :rolleyes:
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Totally agree, I think personality-wise she's strongest of the four. People get so hung up on looks and that Facebook page is wildly pathetic. Personally I think Jesy's really cute. :o
  • HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    phil5555 wrote: »
    I like Nicola I'd **** her in a heartbeat. :)

So would I - I love redheads!

But that didn't stop the media ripping into her as "the ugly one." Always thought that was horrible and unjustified.
  • Wayne-KerrWayne-Kerr Posts: 3,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Quite the opposite now for Nicola, she's one of the better looking ones in Girls Aloud.
    Forum Member
    hope123 wrote: »
    only pathetic little boys would create such a page and only pathetic people would like it...it's not funny...take a look at yourselves you pathetic people who think it's funny !

i feel sorry for you...

These people don't need pity, they need therapy. Anyone who would 'Like' that page has some serious issues. Things must be pretty bad for these people if they envy some teenage girl her chance of the big time. Sad, pathetic, damaged, f'ked up individuals.
  • Wayne-KerrWayne-Kerr Posts: 3,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wayfarers wrote: »
    These people don't need pity, they need therapy. Anyone who would 'Like' that page has some serious issues. Things must be pretty bad for these people if they envy some teenage girl her chance of the big time. Sad, pathetic, damaged, f'ked up individuals.

She's not a teenager.

But I agree on the principal of what you're saying
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nicola went on to be a muse for Vivianne Westwood and has grown into a confident, articulate woman.
    Forum Member
    I would urge anyone who has a Facebook account and a shred of decency or self respect to visit that page and report it to Facebook. The comments on it are beyond vile and not just aimed at Jessie but people who are defending her on that page.
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've reported the page, it should be taken down soon